Quote Of The Day — January 20, 2015

The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don’t have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.”

Louis L’Amour, (22 March 1908 – 10 June 1988),   “The Proving Trail”

~ ~  Grouchy  ~ ~

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Quote Of The Day — January 20, 2015

So true, so true.

2. I.R. Wayright says:

Okay, I’m going to switch from Honey Nut Cheerois to Cocoa Krispies.
    Would that be a good start?

• Grouchy says:

Actually, I.R., I’d recommend Cap’n Crunch or Cocoa Puffs,,, OR Cinnamon Life,,, ,,,
      Have a Great Day, I.R.~! 😀

• upaces88 says:

Cookies ‘N’ Cream with choc syrup is my Breakfast Dessert.

• Grouchy says:

OR
          A well-made Tuna Fish Salad,,, ,,, ,,,
          I remember as a kid, my mother would make a Tuna Fish salad,,, Huge bowl,,, and I would have it for dinner and breakfast,,, nothing left for supper~!

What a refreshing thought! Thanks again, Grouchy!

4. Just Gene says:

If you woke up in the morning and out of nowhere there was $1440 on your night stand with the following rules: You can’t pay any bills with it – you can’t loan it or give it to anyone – you can’t save it – you must spend it today – if you follow these rules, tomorrow there will be another $1440 for you with the same rules. How much thought would you give to spend the money wisely? What you do have every morning is 1440 minutes ahead of you for today. How much thought do you give to spend your time wisely?
    luvya

• Grouchy says:

Very true, Gene~! An awesome reminder. And how many waste half that $1440 in needless worry and fretting, of things that most the time will not come to pass~!
      Thank You, for a welcome reminder~!

5. clyde says:

Is there a caveat on WHAT you must spend it on ?

6. Pingback: My Article Read (1-20-2015) | My Daily Musing