Well Okay…It’s really an article from SBPDL……
Sorry I had a fight in the middle of your Black Panther Party…
|American Sniper… the type of Punisher movie white America wants to see|
American Sniper speaks to the them at an atavistic level, reminding them of the type of individual necessary to make life possible.
Selma, on the other hand, is the type of movie showcasing a movement making life impossible.
Across the country, black businessman (okay — non-profits deriving large portions of their operating budget from federal grants or minority contracts) helped finance large scale showings of Selma for students to see the movie for free…. while real Americans stormed cinemas across the country to pay to see a movie depicting a white male engaging in heroic acts in defense of his country.
Primarily black K-12 public school students (across the country, amounting to 275,000 tickets) were able to see Selma for free this past weekend in:
- Montgomery. [Montgomery students to receive free admission to ‘Selma’ showings thanks to local business leaders, AL.com, 1-16-15]
- Memphis. [Mayor says students can see ‘Selma’ free, Memphis Commercial Appeal, 1-16-15]
- Detroit. [Free ‘Selma’ tickets available for Detroit students, Detroit Free-Press, 1-16-15]
- New Orleans. [Tickets to the civil-rights drama ‘Selma’ being offered free to local students, New Orleans Times-Picayune, 1-16-15]
- Washington D.C. [Thousands of D.C. students can see ‘Selma’ free, Washington Post, 1-16-15]
- Atlanta. [Free ‘Selma’ tickets for Atlanta Public Schools students in high school, CBS Atlanta, 1-16-15]
- St. Louis. [STL among select cities offering 7-9 grade students free admission to ‘Selma’, St. Louis American, 1-16-15]
- Chicago, Dallas, New York and Oakland too! [Selma’ Free Screenings Expand to Chicago, Dallas, D.C. and Other Cities, Variety, 1-14-15]
- Indianapolis. [Several Indy Venues Offering Free Admission on MLK Day, Praise Indy, 1-15-15]
- Newark. [Free ‘Selma’ tickets for NJ students, NJ.com, 1-14-15]
- Philadelphia. [10,000 Philly students can see “Selma” for free through Jan. 19, Philly Now, 1-13-15]
- Baltimore. [Free tickets for students to Selma, Baltimore City Schools]
In all, more than $2 million was raised (just under 1/15th of its total domestic gross as of 1-19-15) for this Selma for Students campaign: Hundreds of thousands of free tickets to see Selma (a movie glorifying the ‘sniping’ of white America to enable the creation of a state forever subservient to black people’s desires) and all the movie could muster was $8.3 million from January 16 – January 18th….
American Sniper, a movie celebrating the heroics of a white man (a white man who every institution – television, Hollywood, academia, government, and commercials – in America works overtime to denigrate) has one of the most astounding opening weekends in the history of cinema.
No one cares, save Oprah Winfrey and her coalition of well-connected black businessman in major American cities whose entire fortune is dependent on government-mandated minority contracts…
The story of Chris Kyle in American Sniper?
One of the largest openings in movie history is a reminder white America yearns for something far greater than black people marching across a bridge…
“I went to see Selma for free due to American Sniper being sold out and that Selma was offering free tickets, (to push Oprah’s Communist hero MLK Jr. who also plagiarized his Doctoral thesis)
So I sit down and realize that the theater is half empty even with the free ticket offer. The majority of the seats were occupied by young african american students from the local high school- I’m guessing a field trip. Fifteen minutes into the movie their teacher stood up to warn them for the third time to be quite, stop acting up & turn off their cell phones.
Ten agonizing minutes later it sounded like I was in the center of the chimpanzee exhibit at the Los Angeles Zoo. A fight broke out between four male african americans and everyone began screaming obscenities and throwing food & drinks at each other. The Management was forced to stop the film & the Theater security had to call the Police because they could not restore order. The Police arrived and were verbally assaulted by the crowd of now highly agitated african americans who were taunting them for attempting to restore order. One african american officer was even told, “you ain’t black- bitch” whatever that means.
Eventually order was restored by the Police escorting out about three quarters of the african americans who were chanting in unison, “M-L-K!… M-L-K”!
I then was able to watch the rest of the movie which was about an african american man who said I should not judge others by the color of their skin, but the content of their character.
I then went home, cashed out my 401K and bought a one way ticket to Sweden, where I will be buying a home & renouncing my American citizenship. I hear the content of character over there is pretty outstanding.”~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~