It’s THAT Time Of Year.

Time, actually, PAST time for the lovely Mrs. Clyde, the Lads, and yours truly to head for the winter digs.

Our RV dealer, who REALLY dropped the ball in getting the palace done ON TIME, finally has it ready, so this will be my last post until next week, after we arrive in (hopefully) sunny, warm Southwest Florida.

FINALLY ready to go after a three-week delay, due mostly to one guy’s incompetence.

A sneak peek inside the glorified beer can.

The lovely Mrs. Clyde is ready……

The Lads are ready……

And I’m ready too. Will be back with y’all after we get to where it is 60 degrees WARMER than it is here. Stay INFORMED, my friends.

Don’t worry about me driving safely. I’m a “trained professional” and HATE all that paperwork after a wreck !! Seriously, though, I take my driving VERY seriously. It worked for damn near 40 years with NO chargeable accidents.

~

CLYDE. Be seein’ya !!!

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to It’s THAT Time Of Year.

1. Crawfish says:

Don’t do anything that I would……

2. captbogus2 says:

At least you know your way around the cockpit. If there is anything that puts sheer terror in me it is the thought of having to share an interstate under repair narrowed down to one lane with some couple that after the biggest vehicle they have driven is a Tahoe who suddenly retired and purchased a 40′ RV & without any experience point ‘er West. Or South….

3. I.R. Wayright says:

Do you have a sign “If the RV is rockin’, don’t be knockin”?

4. Grouchy says:

They shoulda knocked of 75% of the bill, — 25% per week~!

Enjoy the ride. You ain’t in any hurry – Florida ain’t going nowhere in a hurry,,, I Hope.

Safe travels – I know you’re good to go, it’s those others you have to share the road with that worry me.

6. Just Gene says:

Did you know florida is the Indian word God’s waiting room?
    luvya

7. Garnet92 says:

Damn Clyde, your motorhome looks like you could host the president and all of his cabinet in there. Seriously, be careful and you and Mrs. Clyde have a safe and relaxed journey down south.

8. Blessed B says:

Have fun! Wish I could go somewhere’s warmer right now! See ya’ soon!

Be Safe and Have a Great Winter, Mr. & Mrs. Clyde. Blow the horn on your way by.

btw…isn’t that a different Mrs. Clyde than last years ?

10. Bill says:

While you are in sunny Florida, I’m in Wisconsin (brrrrrrrr) proving to my fiance that living here for the winter is not a good idea. It’s 3 degrees outside now, and it’s 50 at my house.