Black Panthers Marching Against ‘Pigs’ in Dallas

From Gateway Pundit:

New Black Panthers March With AR15s in Dallas Against F*cking Pigs

New Black Panthers march and chant in Dallas, Texas.

“No longer will we let the pigs slaughter our brothers and sisters and not say a damn thing about it.”

They want justice for robber Mike Brown.

black panthers1

The Huey P. Newton Gun Club and New Black Panthers marched in Dallas against police violence.

The cadets chant, “I used to salute the f***ing flag! Now I use it for a rag!”

black panthers2

The Free Thought Project reported:

Former Army Rangers and other citizens have donned their military attire and assault-rifles in response to police brutality.

The Black panthers have organized a paramilitary group in Dallas which states its goal of “going into our communities and educating our people on federal, state, and local gun laws. We want to stop fratricide, genocide—all the ‘cides.”

“A knife changes the whole game,” one of the ‘drill sergeants tells Vice.com as ‘troops’ are training how to perform slash and stab maneuvers.

The group is structured and behaves like a military outfit, only their cadences are slightly different.

“I used to salute the f**ing flag!” the cadets chant. “Now I use it for a rag!” as they run with weight bags and simulate knife fights with dull machetes.
Their vegan co-founder, Charles Goodson, 31, united five different local black and brown paramilitary organizations to form the Huey P. Newton Gun Club.

VICE.com has more on the revolutionary group.

~~~~~~~~~

“All the ‘cides'”?? How about black infanticide and black-on-black homicide?? Those are cides too but you’re not slowing down on killing your own. You only get angry when white cops do it in self-defense.

When first seeing this story, it alarmed me to learn these guys are getting better organized and they’re on the streets in Dallas, but after watching this video, I’m not so sure they’re much of a threat.

Not only are they unable to do the simple ‘dress right dress’, they don’t know the first thing about handling weapons. It will be a miracle if some of them don’t lose their toes, or body parts they deem vital to procreating.

I’m no expert on gun makes and models, but the Gateway Pundit, along with everyone else who reposted this story, is even worse. I’m pretty sure AR-15s don’t come in that many varieties.

~Kathy

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Black Panthers Marching Against ‘Pigs’ in Dallas

1. 219rad says:

After watching the video, it frightened me to know that these crazies don’t know the first thing about discipline. All they did was stand up the Black Power people in a line. If the coming civil war occurs, we need to be prepared and never underestimate what an untrained crazy person will do.

I’m just relieved to know that their co-founder is a vegan, Kathy! Whew.

This is a We’re-Gonna-Do-Whatever-The-Hell-We-Want movement. Whites had better wake up and pay attention and make it clear that laws are going to be enforced no matter what color people are and whether they like it or not.

• Kathy says:

Agreed the whites need to stand by the law, but will they? So far, the cries of racism have most of them hiding behind closed doors.

Yeah, that vegan part was critical to the story, right?

• Terry says:

I suppose that the ‘vegan’ reference was intended to let us know that the co-founder was NOT one of the typical blacks that eat their own ?

Stupid lemmings! They ought to focus their energies against the crime in their own neighborhoods but that would require some introspection. Not gonna happen.

Threatening to kill “pigs” and then acting on it will result in the NBP being shot like pigs.

4. Boomer says:

They’re all pretty mouthy and brave when in a big group, but you can bet your bippy they would run away in a one-on-one confrontation with the police. The total lack of discipline and disorganization evident in the video indicates to me that they are all mouth and no brains.

• Kathy says:

Right, Boomer, lots of tough talk, but notice that one of the first things said in the video is in reference to having the long guns in public “It’s perfectly legal.” the guy says. They were quick to point that out, right?

Thanks for the input.

5. vonMesser says:

I just googled AR15 variant and it came up with “zillions” of pictures. One chart had 36 different AR15’s on it, everything from the original version to a long-barrel with bi-pod. All kinds of “bling”. I guess you can get one to look like almost anything (Are you aware there is a pink Hello Kitty AR15???????)

• Kathy says:

Good point, VM and a Hello Kitty gun doesn’t surprise me.

I should have phrased my statement better – not all those guns they’re holding are AR-15s even though the story is being billed as such. The ones with wooden stocks look like hunting rifles. I was hoping some of you gun experts could identify them.

• vonMesser says:

Not up on everything, but there’s 2 SKS variants and a Mossberg 500(?) shotgun that I do recognize. But a bunch of themn seem to be ARs with pretty (after-market) stocks on them.

6. All4Nature says:

First and foremost Black Panthers has always been a communist style organization even in the 60’s. So my thought flows to WHO is backing them as they have always needed and had a behind the scenes motive. They, it appears now, have added Muslim faith to their group. Basically, its always about the motivation And motivator on any issue. Cops have problems but not been in such high profile in many years. What better way to create turmoil and terror either from foreign or domestic sources.

• Kathy says:

I’m sure money is a big motivator in this deal, and the source of it is probably a name all too familiar to us. What better way to keep dividing the country and bring in the muzzies as part of the gang than to keep the NBP out on the streets?

They forget one salient FACT. They are outnumbered.

8. captbogus2 says:

They were pulling this stuff back in the ’60’s. They would make a 911 type call and wait in ambush for the cops to show up.

9. Grouchy says:

Just another form of Jizya, and in this case, called “Insane Reprarations”, for something that they don’t even know about from a historical perspective.
    The only difference between extortion and jizya is, “Who is doing the demanding~!?”

From the Islamic Perspective:
    Muhammad very clearly established that people of other religions have to pay a poll tax to Muslims called the jizya as a reminder of their inferior status. This abrogates an earlier verse stating that there is “no compulsion in religion” and destroys any pretense that Islam is merely a religion and not a political system.
    AND
    From the NBPP Perspective, it’s all non-blacks and LEO’s who have to pay, and often with their lives.

“Animal Farm”, by George Orwell, personified~!

10. Garnet92 says:

OH MY GOD – where to even start … ? A motley crew if ever I saw one, it’s as if the Keystone Cops (for you old timers) have been reborn as black military wannabes. I doubt that any of them could pass basic training (you have to learn to accept orders) or pre-enlistment testing (an IQ of 12 won’t cut it) to enter our military.

I just happened to be at the range yesterday and by the time I left, all 18 of the handgun bays were filled with WHITE GUYS practicing. I’d be willing to put their marksmanship (and I didn’t know any of them) up against the ragtag group of miscreants in the video any day.

They are trying to build an intimidating force – to throw fear into “cracker” hearts – ain’t gonna happen. They are too stupid to realize that they are outmanned, outgunned, out-trained, and ignorant of what awaits them if they continue to pursue their “paramilitary” actions. They won’t like the results if they ever use one of their “AR15s” on a white person.

And Kathy is right, there were all sorts of long guns represented, only a few of which bore any resemblance to a real AR15.

• Kathy says:

With the way they handle the weapons, I have to wonder if they even know how to turn them on, lol.

However, there may be some in the neighborhood that will be intimidated…single moms and elderly folks take one look at that group and lock the doors. Considering Ferguson and NYC events, the visual alone will scare people.

“Your OTHER right hand” !
    Typical bunch of stupid ‘I wannabe on camera for YouTube’ negroes.

12. Western Guy says: