Return To Sender. Agenda Unknown

address

Through The Pain Comes Truth.

Steven R. Hogan, father of fallen US Marine Lance Corporal Hunter D. Hogan ,took the condolence letter he received from Barack Obama and wrote with his own hand the following:

letter

“I wonder how many of these get returned to you!
“Mr. Barrack Hussein Obama,

I am deeply saddened that you are the President of the United States. You sir are an embarrassment to the Oval Office. My son, as well as most Marines I know, despise you and your lack of representation for our military.

Your ridiculous rules of engagement have caused the massive amount of casualties on your watch in Afghanistan. While we watch your media pander to your administration and clearly sweep things under the rug for you, I fully understand Marines die. You have tied their hands & feet!

I am thankful I did not serve under a Comm. in Chief such as you. I am sickened that my son had to. I wonder… I doubt that you will see this, I hope you do though!”

Steve Hogan

******************************************************

Mr. Hogan, I salute you sir and express sincere condolences for the sacrifice you have made of your son. For that, I am deeply saddened.  Thank you for stating so clearly what the True Patriots of Our Country feel about the Fraud-In-Chief. Even the ones who are not wiping away the tears of mourning as they type.

~Terry

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Return To Sender. Agenda Unknown

There are thousands more parents who share Mr. Hogan’s loss and his opinion of our leader. O has elevated himself to a level far removed from these parents and will never feel or understand their pain. It’s impossible for someone with no heart to empathize.

It’s doubtful O ever saw his response, but it would have made no difference if he had.

I can hardly imagine anything worse than having your son or daughter in the military under the direction of a clueless phony like BHO, and knowing that his decisions have life altering consequences for these young men and women but he takes it no more seriously than a game of basketball. Just look at Obama’s signature, and how it fills almost as much space as this “condolence” note. His own importance is clearly his priority, not the death of this or any other young soldier.

• upaces88 says:

I know it isn’t right but I would be begging my child to NOT to join the military while that man is in office.
      I wouldn’t know what to say to my son if he was already on active duty…except I am praying that you come home without a scratch on you.

This man is a traitor to our Military, their families as well as the entire nation.

• upaces88 says:

18USC,Part 1,Chapter 115,Sec.2381. ​He usurped Presidency,by fraud,during time of war. Obama a Spy under the UCMJ at Section 906,Article 106.​

3. Carl says:

It’s a shame to spend two terms in office and wind up with a two word legacy.BIG MISTAKE.

• upaces88 says:

Carl, please at least be assured that he was NEVER voted in either time.
      Our Country has been “Hi-Jacked.”

The first time he was in office, my daughter lived at home with me. I had to drive her to and from work. On the freeway into Dallas, there was a huge sign, “Our Country Has Been Hi-Jacked” with a picture of Obama above the words.

The same sign was on the opposite side of the freeway as I made my way back home.

4. Garnet92 says:

Barack Obama doesn’t know and doesn’t care how many honest-to-goodness REAL American patriots hate his guts.

My prayer for him is to (somehow) receive the gift of enlightenment so that he realizes deep in his heart how much he is reviled by so many of the country’s citizens to the point that the true understanding of what he has done to this great country cuts deep into his soul and that realization drives him to commit seppuku in dishonor.

I pray that God gives him a brief moment of honor during which he knows what he must do.