The Dangers of Exercise Equipment

From Breitbart:

harry reid

A statement released to reporters from Senator Harry Reid’s office claims Reid spent much the first day of the new year in the hospital after suffering a nasty accident while exercising.

The statement asserts that “a piece of equipment Senator Reid was using to exercise broke, causing him to fall and break a number of ribs and bones in his face.”

Reid was reportedly first brought to St. Rose Dominican Hospital in Henderson to treat the injury before he was transferred to the University Medical Center in Las Vegas, where he remained overnight.

According to Reid’s office, doctors expect him to make a full recovery, and he will return to Washington in time for the Senate to reconvene on Tuesday.

~~~~~~~~~

This is a bigger crock than the whoppers coming from O on a daily basis.  In the first place, the story is too vague – if it were the truth there would be more detail about what kind of equipment and a description of what broke.

It’s odd that it happened on New Year’s Eve, the biggest party night of the year, and we’re supposed to believe he was exercising. How does a fall break ribs and facial bones which are some 12″ higher?

I’m not buying it. Somebody got drunk and punched the stuffing out of dirty old Harry.

~Kathy

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to The Dangers of Exercise Equipment

1. Bullright says:

I’m with you Kathy, the details are way too vague. Call this one a hit and run.

We all know those treadmills can really tear you up…especially if someone turns it on.

• Bullright says:

He was trying a new aerobics move called the Clive Bundy.

• Kathy says:

He crossed my mind too, Bullright, who better deserves the opportunity to punch Reid than Bundy?

Of course it wasn’t him, but there will be a lawsuit quietly filed in the Nevada courts against someone in the coming weeks.

2. I.R. Wayright says:

He was in a threesome with Pelosi and Feinstein when he jokingly told them. Sarah Palin likes it this way too. That’s when things got rough.

Who knew home exercise could be so dangerous ? There could ONLY be one silver lining to this story, and THAT were to be if the “accident” somehow knocked some goddamn sense into this asshat.

4. I have not read or heard anything about Reid being an exerciser that’s what I thought was funny. Usually one would hear a tidbit like that to prove a point on an agenda of Democrats..

5. Just Gene says:

I want the name of the SOB who beat me to my new years resolution!!!!!
    luvya

Maybe they’ve been vague because they don’t want Harry Reid to be any more of a joke than he already is. This is what Fox had yesterday:

“The accident happened when an elastic exercise band broke, striking Reid in the face and causing him to fall, said spokesman Adam Jentleson. Reid struck some equipment as he fell, breaking multiple bones near his right eye.”

I usually try my best not to laugh when someone hurts himself but I made an exception for that bastard. He deserves everything he gets. The video would be priceless.

• Kathy says:

Pain isn’t funny to me. All those videos you see of the guys getting hit in their man parts, the ones of people falling, etc, they’re just not funny to me. But like you, I made an exception for Harry and would pay big bucks to see the video.

For now though, I’ll stick to my theory that somebody punched him because I like the idea. Is that projection? 🙂

• CW says:

I thinks it’s more like wishful thinking, and I’m with you – I don’t think videos of people getting hurt are funny unless it happens to be a powerful leftist whose made a career out of lying, cheating and stealing.

Poor Harry. I hope he didn’t break his thick lensed Koch-bottle glasses.

• Kathy says:

Good one, T. 🙂

• Terry says:

As horrible as this incident is ( ;D ), it’s not as serious as when we nearly lost Dear Komrade in THIS horrible accident in 2011 :

“Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) dislocated his shoulder and suffered a bump to the forehead after slipping Wednesday morning while exercising in the rain.

Reid fell after leaning with his hand on a WET PARKED CAR. His hand slipped and the leader tumbled to the ground.”

I shit you not.

• Kathy says:

I saw that somewhere earlier today. In the pic he had a scrape over his left eyebrow and his arm in a sling. I’m tellin’ ya, this guy and exercise don’t mix.

8. upaces88 says:

LOL Karma is a bitch sometimes!

9. I.R. Wayright says:

I have another theory. Maybe when he ordered the ‘exercise’ machine, it somehow got changed to an ‘exorcism’ machine. It arrived at Harry’s place, he got on and it started beating the devil out of him.

10. Western Guy says:

Ohhhh where do I start…..
    Hit his head. ..minor injuries, no danger of hitting anything important,
    or maybe this -gravity, not just a concept, but a law (some laws you just can’t flaunt ), but what I was hoping for was that he woke up from a near death experience and became a staunch conservative

• Terry says:

Hell, we wouldn’t want him, WG.
      I’d just as soon he didn’t wake up. and became a STARCHED libtard.

• Kathy says:

Just trying to imagine dirty Harry as a conservative, but not getting a mental picture…

Yeah, that law of gravity is one law that even O can’t change with his pen and his phone.

11. I.R. Wayright says:

Let’s all chip in and send a case of brewski to the designer of the exercise equipment, along with a nice thank you note.

12. Bullright says:

Ready for Reid’s plausible got run over by a reindeer story?