Quote Of The Day — January 3, 2015

Who would lay down his life for the UN, EU or a “North American Union?”… Every true nation is the creation of a unique people, separate from all others. Indeed, if America is an ideological nation grounded no deeper than in the sandy soil of abstract ideas, she will not survive the storms of this century any more than the Soviet Union survived the storms of the last…

Patrick J. Buchanan,  Suicide of a Superpower

~ ~ Grouchy ~ ~

Tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Quote Of The Day — January 3, 2015

I agree with Pat, but WHO in their right mind would WILLINGLY lay down their life for the U-frigging-N is a mystery to me. Especially since MOST of the “vaunted” Blue Helmets would RUN from danger.

• Grouchy says:

G’Morning, Clyde. And it has been documented that they have pulled an Iraqi troop type turnaround, as I recall. (Remembering how the Iraqi troops ran from the U.S. troops in Desert Storm.)
      But we DO need to return to the solid basics of our national foundation documents.
      OR, they’ll become so many words, written on the winds of time.

2. Just Gene says:

If I knew then what I now know I would never have been in Korea – maybe Sing Sing but definitely not risking NOR taking life for the freakin UN. “GET THE UN OUT OF THE US AND THE US OUT OF THE UN” AND THEIR FLUNKIES OUT OF WASHINGTON.
    luvya

• Grouchy says:

Greetings, Gene~!
      That is so true. And it also applies to all the other conflicts sanctioned by that evil entity. AND especially Viet Nam.
      How frightfully grievous, that an organization with so much promise in its charter in 1945 has become such an evil standard world-wide.
      But that is how the libtards work, I guess.

“…if America is an ideological nation grounded no deeper than in the sandy soil of abstract ideas, she will not survive the storms of this century..”

And the better for her to be “transformed” into something that’s more to the liking of the Left.

4. Grouchy says:

Good Comment, CW. Which all means, we MUST return to the founding principles of 239 years ago~!
    OR, indeed, we’ll not survive to see our 250th Anniversary as a Sovereign Nation. And that is not all that far off~!

5. vonMesser says:

Before you can die for something, you have to be able to stand for something. And the UN does not stand for anything of value.

6. Pingback: My Article Read (1-3-2015) | My Daily Musing