Quote Of The Day — December 25, 2014

And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.”

Matthew 2:11

May the Blessings of the Season be upon each and every person who reads this, and upon those loved and dear to them.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Safe New Year.

~ ~ Grouchy ~ ~

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Quote Of The Day — December 25, 2014

Good one for this day, GF. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

• Grouchy says:

Thank You, Clyde. And if you’re going to travel, I hope you have clear roads~!
      For now, we do here in the Colorado West, but we’ve storm warnings out for later today.

2. Merry Christmas, Grouchy. God give you smiles, laughs, blessings today. This goes for the other authors of Hardnox And Friends too.. Have a blessed day.

• Grouchy says:

Thank You, Angel. And Blessings of the Day to you and yours, as well. And may your New Year be replete with all you need and desire, and Health, Wealth and Happiness.
      Let’s work to make the New Year from January to December, the kind of year we have always dreamed of~!

3. tannngl says:

Beautifully said on this so happy day, Grouchy. Merry Christmas, my friend.

4. shycommentor says:

Sorry I’m late Grouchy. I had to get a new phone last week and it is very slow. It won’t ring when supposed too. Its a used/new phone they give you because the old doesn’t work.. Ugh!!!
    But Merry Christmas, to you and everyone, at Nox.
    I just love you guys.
    Our Christmas is a little off this year. Flu being one of them, but our son in law leaves for deployment to Irag in a couple of weeks, as well as a neighbor.
    Merry Christmas….
    To all the miltary out there, Thank you.
    For those who did give up Christmas in the past, thank you.
    You are in my prayers and gratitude.

• Grouchy says:

Shy, You’re NEVER too late – There’s always tea on the counter, and croissants in the oven.
      Our best wishes and prayers for health for you and yours.
      I’m sorry to hear your son in law is deploying, but we’ll keep him in our prayers for his health and safety, as well.
      God Bless you and yours, and a Prayer for continued Health and Happiness, and Joy in all you do.
      I know the crew here and ‘Nox and Friends joins with me in these sentiments.

5. Pingback: My Article Read (12-25-2014) | My Daily Musing