Dems to Dis Distaff Side of Party?

As potential Republican presidential hopefuls scramble to take on the presumptive Democrat nominee, Hillary Clinton, they may be preparing to fight the wrong battle — again.  Far, far left Democrats (the Obama wing) are championing Elizabeth Warren to derail the Clinton Express and assume the mantle when Emperor Bar’aq steps down from the throne.  Yet, Kevin Jackson opines that neither will stand upon the Democrat platform come November 2016.

Won’t be a female on Dems presidential ticket

Something is afoot with the Democrats. They don’t know whether to scratch their watches or wind their asses.

I have predicted that Hillary Clinton won’t be the presidential nominee for the Democrats. There has been much positioning of Elizabeth Warren, but she won’t make it either.

There is my theory that many Democrats were positioning a Clinton/Warren ticket, but that went bust with the “Bossy” campaign, the imploded War on Women, and of course the circumspection of the two females in question.

Add to my own speculation the fact that, Massachusetts Democratic fraud, Sen. Elizabeth Warren said four times Monday that she’s not running for president, period, exclamation point.

During an interview with NPR’s Steve Inskeep, he asked Warren four times if she was running for president, and each time she responded, “I am not running for president.” Did Hillary get to Warren with Tanya Harding’s peeps? A bat crack over the knee caps tends to alter one’s perspective.

The fourth time when asked about running for president, Inskeep pointed out that she never said “never” about running, to which Warren became obviously frustrated, and replied,

“I am not running for president. You want me to put an exclamation point at the end?”

Warren is an idiot, political ideologically speaking; however she does recognize a potential ass-kicking when she sees one. You can get as high as she has being a lying piece of crap, and in Democrat circles, it’s encouraged. But Warren knows she will not fall under the gauntlet of protection that Obama has, because America won’t protect a lying Indian-wannabe.

There will be no woman president in 2016, and there will be no Democrat president either. The Left will want to blame Obama’s mess on Republicans, so they won’t fight too hard. This has been decided by both parties.

My theory would certainly explain Boehner, right?

Prospects of an all out, WWE style cat fight between those two, exposing just how small their ‘Big Tent’ really is, may have Democrats turning away from both in horror.  In truth, as much as I would enjoy a Democrat ‘Ladders, Tables, Chairs’ primary, I also cringe at the mental image of those two in spandex.

cat fight

Dennis P. O.Neil

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Dems to Dis Distaff Side of Party?

Could have done without the spandex mental image, but it’s a very interesting theory. I still don’t rule out Hitlery, although I’ve been wondering when she’ll announce it. She’s waiting for some reason, I just don’t know what it is.

• Saltwater says:

I believe Hillary feels she has the hard core Dem voters and machine sowed up. Why enter too soon and let the far left beat on her? She would have to move left in defense, and make herself even more unpalatable in the general election. Her best strategy is to sit tight for now, and win by attrition. As long as she is seen as the one for Republicans to beat, she will continue to suck the air (and money) away from all potential challengers.

• Judy says:

I think she is waiting to see which way the wind blows with the current Benghazi investigation. People who were actually there have surfaced and they are talking. She probably doesn’t want to have to withdraw from the race in disgrace – of course, outwardly it would be under the veil of some other reason, but we’d know.

I can’t imagine either one of them winning but I said that about Clinton and Obama too.

• Judy says:

Obama was elected as a symbol of hope/change the first time and as a lying pos, incompetent symbol the second time. To whomever voted for him, “How’s that workin’ for ya?” Now the low information voters may again have the chance to elect yet another symbol in Hillary – the first woman president. Voting for a symbol vs. a true candidate is very, very dangerous. Case in point, Obama – worst.president.ever.

3. Bullright says:

Ha ha might be too much pant suits for public consumption. Over exposure. Their war on women went bust all right. Both want to act like a man to get elected as a wo-man.

4. Rich B says:

Elizabeth Warren can’t move towards the political center to fool America as Omama did in 2008 since she’s on record as being (for all intensive purposes) a Socialist along with being the most fake Indian in America since Ward Churchill and Iron Eyes Cody. Even American Pravda can’t cover her ass on being an Indian poser. And as far as her Indian horse-shit, that was her qualification/criteria in the Harvard faculty for puffing and pumping up their diversity bullshit. And she’s still running and hiding out from members of the Cherokee Nation who want to have a little chat with her for claiming Indian blood. Did I also mention she was also a plagiarist? I’m referring to her so-called cookbook entries in the “pow-wow chow” culinary masterpiece that two were actually lifted from Pierre Franey of the Virgin Islands Daily News and another recipe that was copied word for word from Better Homes and Gardens. So much for integrity, honesty, and guts – three character traits that usually die quick deaths in the democrat party.

Hillary Clinton is also seriously tainted even if she is damn near being handed the nomination on a platter by Pravda. I can’t wait to see what is revealed by the time the Benghazi hearings are over. Even Pravda can’t scrub the shit Hillary pulled in the name of protecting herself and Omama, all in the name of helping the democrats hold onto political power and her personally being a scumbag who got four Americans killed in Libya. Her shit-list also includes getting a pedophile off the hook in court, all the while knowing he was GuILTY and then joking and bragging about it. And have you ever hear about her about the Rose Law Firm scandal? How about Hillary and her genius in cattle trading futures? She took One-thousand dollars parlayed it into One-hundred thousand in less than one year, all with jack shit for experience in futures and commodities. I guess she was just plain lucky, right? And the dems want her in the White House. If it weren’t for low standards, the dems wouldn’t have any standards at all.

Hillary Clinton and Liz Warren – one (Hillary) is a carpetbagger, crooked lawyer and from the latest accounts making the rounds on the news, has a drinking problem or is just a plain old fashioned drunk. And the other (Liz) is nothing more than a socialist posing in capitalist clothing and a fraud who insults all true American Indians with her bullshit claims to be 1/128th Cherokee. And I’m being generous with the 1/128th figure. I’ve got nail clippings with more Cherokee blood – and I can prove it with genealogy research I have done in the past. My paternal grandfather IS on the Dawes roll from many years ago when tribes were registered and my BIA papers prove it.

BOTH of these women are Homeric liars and as crooked as a dog leg. Then again they ARE democrats so these little tidbits of information I posted above may just be considered resume enhancers in their political parties.

But democreeps being democreeps and heading further and further left with each passing day, anything they do or say wouldn’t surprise me. JFK would have a hard time getting nominated in today’s democrat party. Hell, he’d probably be a republican if it weren’t for his family legacy. Remember, the democrats are the party that booed Jesus (or was it God) at their convention, so anything this trashy bunch of assholes do became possible after that.

And as far as a woman candidate, I think it’s time… time for one that’s qualified and doesn’t hate her country. That list might include Michelle Bachman, maybe Marsha Blackburn (hey, what can I say, I really like Marsha), Kelly Ayotte, and of course there’s Sarah Palin. And these more than qualified republican women actually have plenty of real world experience running businesses and working in the private sector. And all of them love and respect their country. With Warren and Clinton we get two lawyers and two liars – just what America needs. Another crooked lying barrister running the country. And yes I know, Kelly Ayotte is also a lawyer, albeit an honest one.

One of the most serious problems my republican women choices will have is; they would have to battle not only the democrap nominee, they’d be up against American Pravda and the lies they will surely tell. Remember what they did to Sarah Palin in 2008. It was disgusting. Talk about fighting a war on two fronts.

What America doesn’t need is ANOTHER lying bastard and unqualified affirmative action president just so the dems can say they were the first party to elect a woman. Look what happened with the poser-In-Chief and crooked SOB Omama. As a country we won’t/can’t survive four or eight more years with another democrat in the White House.

We’re on the edge now of becoming irrelevant as a country. When a shit-bird little asshole country like North Korea and its fat bastard little perv leader can tell us what to do and what we can watch, it’s time to re-think who we’re choosing to lead us. Let’s not double-down on stupid by electing another idiot for president just so history can say she was the first woman to be elected. We have better choices with the republican women I mentioned. I’m not just being partisan, I’m speaking as an American who wants to see something left of our great country if and when my Grandchildren are born. What are we going to leave THEM?

Zero threw Hildabeast under the bus with his “new car smell” comment. I bet team Billary is waiting for the outcome of the Benghazi Hearings. In the meantime she’s teasing her supporters to prevent donations going to Warren.

Frankly I hope they both run. They are excellent disasters as Rich points out.

• Rich B says:

Knox, I had forgotten about the “new car smell” comment. I guess it was Omama’s surreptitious method of telling Hillary to get lost and to plan on NOT getting his support when she runs.

The man has no heart or soul – even when it comes to fellow scumbags and following through with a promise we KNOW he made in 2008 to Hillary to avoid a floor fight at the Democratic Convention. He’d sell out his own mother. In fact he has with his bullshit insurance story. God, what a piece of work he is.

6. captbogus2 says:

I just had the little lightbulb come on in my head….
    When talking about a 3rd party, most folks assume it would be a party to replace the GOP.
    But what if a 3rd party was to the right of the RINO GOP and replaced the left of GOP Democrat party?

It wouldn’t surprise me if they threw moochie in the ring at the last minute. The libs would be tearing new paths to the polls to vote for the 1st BLACK WOMAN POtuS.

8. Elizabeth Warren said she was a Indian but the only thing Indian about her is Indian panties which keep creeping up on her. She has them in a wad.