Cavuto: Sheriffs Head To Washington To Protest President’s Immigration Actions

I hope they’re right about the new Congress.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Cavuto: Sheriffs Head To Washington To Protest President’s Immigration Actions

1. tiretramp says:

GOOD LUCK to the DREAMERS.
    Skip

I admire the Sheriffs’ spirit and their dedication to doing their job, but the problem is their thinking is patriotic. They want to do what’s best for the country but our president does not. They’re not dealing with an ordinary POTUS so fighting fair isn’t the way to go about it.

I hope the new Congress can make a difference too, but with Boehner in lockstep with O, it won’t get anywhere.

• Hardnox says:

Amen. I think that these men have their hearts in the right place however they are mistaken in believing that our elected officials give one fig about their oath of office and the Constitution.

Too late. Boehner and the traitors in the House already passed the “John Boehner Let’s Screw America Omnibus Budget Act of 2014” that funds EVERYTHING until September. I admire the sheriffs position, but as Kathy said, they mistakenly think ANYONE in D.C. gives a shit about the rule of law.

4. tannngl says:

God bless them. Under the delusion we still live in a republic. With freedom. Free market and a federal government with limited power.
    Poor devils.

5. I.R. Wayright says:

The sheriffs are a bit late. They should have gone to Washington before, to protest the inauguration. The FIRST one.
    It’s been pointed out that Obama changed his name to Barry Soetoro during his early years in Indonesia. He has never legally changed it back. So, if they get him on the witness stand to swear him in, when they get to the “State your name,” part, they should remind the lawless one about the penalty for perjury.