” A Day Which Will Live In Infamy”.

Today is December 7th. At this exact moment in history, 7: 48 AM Hawaii time, we came under attack. Students of REAL American History know EXACTLY what this day means.

Too bad the left, and the ignorant (sorry for any redundancy) don’t understand it.

PEARL HARBOR ATTACKED By The Japanese.

The scenes from that terrible day were simply too horrific for most to begin to grasp.

Scenes such as these :  At Battleship Row.

Or this one : The attack on the airfield, rendering most of our planes useless.

A few more :  A Jap rat bastard searching for HIS target.

Horrific explosions :  Can YOU imagine the horror of THIS ?

The scene after the bloody Nip bastards were done :   So much lost.

Some photos of the area as it presently looks :  To this day, still serving the Pacific Fleet.

The Pearl Harbor Memorial over the U.S.S. Arizona :   To me, THIS is hallowed ground. If you ever get the chance to visit, do it. I guarantee the ONLY ones who do not get moved to tears by this sacred spot are Obama and his supporters on the left. Or those who have NO CLUE due to the piss poor history as taught by the public schools.

I just wanted to take a few moments and remember all those who were there, and died or were wounded that day, and thank them for their sacrifice. We are losing FAST these brave men and women who were there that fateful day.

We also must NEVER forget the lesson from that day. NEVER leave the country open to such attacks EVER again. It is too bad the left simply REFUSES to see there is evil in the world which wishes to visit itself upon our great land.

~

CLYDE. Simply NOT caring if the left thinks this is “false worship” .  Screw them.

Tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to ” A Day Which Will Live In Infamy”.

1. 219rad says:

From what I understand from a friend whose daughter is 14 and in HS, they don’t consider American History to be valid due to the young age of the country. They would rather teach World History instead.

Amen Clyde!

Today, most kids don’t even know anything about WWII. Ditto with Korea or Vietnam. They are taught instead that we are an evil nation and the cause of these conflicts are the direct result of our unholy imperialism.

I don’t know how we fix such educational malpractice other than the obvious.

My heart aches for what the left has done to our country.

• Clyde says:

Thanks, Boss. It is a pretty sad day when American History is shunted aside for some asinine course the Regime wants taught. No question the left IS the MAJOR problem with our nation right now, but, hey, it’s fair, since THEY blame US for FUBARing it.

Thanks for this somber, yet necessary, post Clyde. Hopefully, it will reach some of the kids who aren’t being taught about the sacrifices their ancestors made for them.

I did have a chance to visit the USS Arizona Memorial. It was many moons ago while on my R&R from Viet Nam, and it served as a powerful message to me.

If anyone wants to learn a bit more about the Arizona, you might want to check out my follow-up post to Clyde’s excellent article :

• Clyde says:

Terry, it is ALWAYS with a heavy heart I put something like this up, but since our “educational system” FAILS to teach it, someone has to. Your companion piece was excellent. Thanks for that as well.

Your turn to take that bow, Clyde. An excellent and moving piece.

We lost many good people that terrible day and in the days that followed, but imagine what a different world we could be living in today had the Japanese not done this and gotten us involved in WWII.

Thank you Veterans and God Bless you.

• Clyde says:

That is most kind of you, Kathy. I’ll HAVE to bow, if I tried to curtsey, I’d screw up my back!! Your comments are spot-on.

5. Grouchy says:

A few years back, I had the chance to meet and become friends with a Pear Harbor survivor and his brother, who served in Intelligence in the Army, as well as in the infantry in the Pacific Theatre. Both are gone, now, but the memories those men carried were enough to make a stone statue weep tears.
    Many of our vets today, will carry similar memories into their Golden Years as well.

God Bless them All, and heal their wounds.

6. vonMesser says:

Even the Japanese who visit P.H consider the ARIZONA hallowed ground.

But to Obama-Kerry-et al: It was just a limited air action with no boots on the ground. Not something to get upset over.

• Clyde says:

vM, the day we were there, we watched as two elderly Japanese men laid flowers, and went up to every man there, especially those with any type of military insignia, hats, jackets, whatever, and apologized to them. THAT brought a lump to my throat as well. Thanks for coming by. Kerry, and Obama would have shit themselves, THEN surrendered. Glad the asshats were NOT there. We’d be speaking Japanese.

7. upaces88 says:

Oooo, Clyde, I wish you had a printed story, or article about that. I knew nothing about that.