Hooray For The Red, White, Blue And Green !

Silly me. Thinking that the Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade was actually held on St. Patrick’s Day, and not the day before, I waited to see what the decision was going to be concerning allowing openly queer veterans to march in the parade.

But now I can report the following :

THE FAGS LOST ONE !!

boston 2

From an earlier report :

With a vow to “never say die,” Mayor Martin J. Walsh said he’ll make another push to let a gay veterans group openly march in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, just days before the pipe and drum bands roll into South Boston.

“I don’t give up. I am going to continue to try. We’ve got a few more days. The thing is, we were very close. … I am going to try and do one more shot at this,” Walsh told the Herald last night.

Hours earlier, Kara Coredini, the head of MassEquality — the advocacy group that is pushing for a group of gay veterans to openly march in the parade — said she was done negotiating, proclaiming no hope for an eleventh-hour peace treaty with the parade organizers, the Allied War Veterans Council.

“We are not marching. It’s not happening,” Coredini said. “The parade is every bit as exclusionary this year as it was 20 years ago.”

The council and its longtime leader, John “Wacko” Hurley, have firmly banned homosexuals from openly marching since winning a unanimous U.S. Supreme Court ruling in 1995.

(Now I happen to like a veterans council leader named “Wacko”. Somehow, it just gives boston 3me hope that he won’t cave to the fags.)

And guess what ? ‘Wacko’ didn’t fall for the whimpering of the perverts, but Mayor Walsh did. Boston’s Irish-American mayor skipped the city’s St. Patrick’s Day parade on Sunday after failing to hammer out a deal with organizers to allow a group of gay and lesbian activists to march openly.

Well guess who lost out on that deal Mayor ? Yeah, it was YOU. People didn’t go to the parade to see homo vets waving rainbow flags and mincing down the street, nor to see bloated, wrong-headed, fat-cat politicians either.

Another loser was Boston Brewery, who also boycotted the parade in protest of the ‘No Pervert’ ban.

They are the maker of the Samuel Adams brew — and the same company that omitted mentioning God in its Declaration of Independence-based ad.

(Bummer. If I was still a drinking man, I could continue to not buy your swill.)

Imagine:  A St. Patrick’s Day parade with a sea of shimmering Red, White, Blue, and Shamrock Green, and not a rainbow in sight.

boston 1

Good Job, Allied War Veterans Council, and to ‘Wackos’ across Our Nation !

~Terry

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Hooray For The Red, White, Blue And Green !

1. Janyk says:

This is good news, indeed!
    There’s NO need for gays to be prancing in every damned parade just to “strut their stuff” in peoples faces. Pure bullshit!
    I don’t give a rat’s ass what whom does with whom. Marry a goat, fornicate with a flounder or hump a stump, for all I care, Just keep it to yourself and out of the public’s view.
    this notion that everything needs to be “out” in the open is sublime lunacy.

Some people disagree with my thinking that the homos are bullies, but I’ll stick with it and this is another perfect example. Trying to bully their way into a parade and flaunt their gayness in everyone’s face. Kudos to Wacko for standing his ground

It is interesting and sometimes surprising to see which side people take on the issue. Not surprised that the mayor was supportive, but the brewery people, with a name like Sam Adams I thought they’d be straighter.

• Janyk says:

Sam Adams, or “Boston Bilge”, as I call it, is a “micro-brew” that caters to college-aged cliques and high-end low-lifes (IMO). It’s commonly partaken as a “specialty” drink on “nights-out or special occasions, not as a daily beer.

And since most of those who consume this, as indicated above, are generally to be considered as “TWACKED”, there’s little surprise they support the weirdos.

3. I think they should let them march in the parade, but ONLY on one condition~!
    EVERY on-looker and participant be issued a genuine Irish shillelagh, with instructions on how best to use them to the greatest effect.

For those who do not know what an Irish Shillelagh is, Google has 1.3 million (+) entries .

OR, for the daring, how about MoonChucks???
    Oy, VEY~!~!

4. garnet92 says:

I just heard this morning that Hiney-ken (that’s appropriate) and Guinness (an Irish brewery) are boycotting the NYC parade. This after Sam Adams boycotted the Boston parade yesterday. This “gay” thing is getting out of hand.

Good news. I am pleased to know there are still men in Massachusetts willing to stand up for principles.

The queers can pound sand. I’m sick of it.

What’s next? Can we look forward to the zoophilia float and the pedophile marching band? Is there nothing people can do anymore without having to first prove that they will be submissive to the leftwing agenda?

I hope people pay attention and fight back with their wallets. No more Sam Adams beer in this house.

7. Wendy says:

Praise the Lord and pass the brew! The fags already have their own Rainbow Parade, which is sickening to the core. Why must they try to bully their way into everyone else’s? I don’t care even what group it is that feels the need to place themselves anywhere and every where they are not wanted. Morals and values must take 1st place. We’ve already lost a big chunk of it due to the Libtards. I think they’re going down soon and the GOP will be taking the Senate. Screw the queers. It’s the lefties that are giving them a voice that needs to stay in the closet!!!

8. Mrs AL says:

Is it any wonder others want to blow us up?

9. Wendy says:

Hi Kathy! For the longest time, I haven’t been getting the posts in my email. In spite of registering 3 different times, and with Terry’s help, I still don’t get anything in my email. So, I just laid low and bowed out. Terry sent me this post so I could have my say. Nice to know that I haven’t been forgotten!