According to Breitbart, mysterious posters of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) with his face photoshopped onto a tattooed body were plastered around various locations in Los Angeles, like the Beverly Hilton Hotel, late Thursday night.
The poster goes on to say, “TED CRUZ’S SO – CAL BLACKLISTED & LOVING IT TOUR.”
Undaunted, Sen. Cruz tweeted the following :
But how much do we know about Ted Cruz, really?
According to The Peoples Cube, Ted Cruz is actually a twin brother of Chuck Norris, and his powers extend beyond the realm of what can be grasped by mere mortals.
It’s known for a fact that…
– When Al Gore invented the Internet, his inbox already contained three unread emails from Ted Cruz.
– Ted Cruz has a quadruple citizenship in the U.S., Canada, Middle-earth and Westeros.
– If you superimpose Ted Cruz’s fingerprints, the resulting image will be the Seal of the President of the United States.
– When Ted Cruz got bit by a rattle snake, the snake had to sign up for Obamacare but couldn’t get through the login screen and died after a week of pain and agony in front of the computer.
– Ted Cruz has already won the presidential election in 2016 with a roundhouse kick in the polls; the pollsters just haven’t developed the technology to look that far into the future.
Of course, the left has a hardened he-man of their own :