Lurching Ludicrous

On CBS’s Face the Nation, Secretary of State John Kerry made the ridiculous claim:

“Russia chose this brazen act of aggression and moved in with Kerryits forces on a completely trumped set of pre-texts claiming that people were threatened. And the fact is that’s not the act of somebody who is strong. That is the act of somebody who is acting out of weakness, and out of a certain kind of desperation.”

Kerry exemplifies just how much the entire Obama administration has lost contact with reality.  To entertain the idea, much less proclaim, that Vladimir Putin is weak, demonstrates a level of cognitive dissonance which would confound even Dr. Leon Festinger.

90mincallIf there is anyone acting out of weakness and desperation, that person resides at 1600 Pennsylvania.

Putin and the world laughed at The Audacious One after Obama’s feckless threat, “There will be costs,” for Russian action in Crimea.

Despite his feigned bravado, Obama’s record on setting ‘red lines’ is hardly something to instill fear in the former KGB head.

In a pathetic attempt at portraying Obama as a strong leader, the White House released a photo of the Man in “action”  during his 90 minute call with Putin on the Ukrainian crisis.

White House officials would not say if the photo was taken before, or after, Putin told Obama what he could do with his phone and pen.

One Twitter user had this afterworld advice for Combat Kerry:

Screenshot - 03022014 - 04:41:44 PM

Dennis P. O’Neil

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Lurching Ludicrous

Ha! Again with the empty chair! That’s the White House’s show of strength? Oh jeez, these guys will never learn when to shush up.

2. Garnet92 says:

Paraphrasing Moochelle Obamba, for the first time in my life, I’m ashamed to be an American – rather, I’m ashamed to be associated with two of America’s “leaders” in Obama and John Kerry. How candyassed and feckless must we appear among the nations of the world? Those two must be two of the most worthless caricatures of national leaders on the planet. Honestly, I’d rather have Chuck Norris and Dennis Miller speaking for me than Dumb and Dumber.

• Saltwater says:

At this point, I would be happy with the late William Norris, former CEO of Control Data, and NHL goaltender, Ryan Miller. At least Norris knew how to lead and succeed, while Miller has a proven record of steadfastness under ‘fire’.

3. Buck says:

The whole of the Democrat Party is personified in these two morons.
    Kerry, who lied about our troops in Viet Nam, threw someone else’s medals over the White House fence, went to Paris to treat with the enemy and Obama, who has done every deed he can think of to alienate us from our closest allies, destroy our health industry and medical profession, relegate the office of POTUS to a status of subservience to 3rd world leaders and give vital secrets of our allies to our potential enemies.
    A day of reckoning is coming.To them or to us but it can’t go on like this much longer..

• Garnet92 says:

Buck, I wrote a lot about Kerry during his Presidential campaign and damn near everything he touted about his time in Nam were lies. I did a lot of research into the Swift Boat Veterans who were trying to educate the voters about Kerry and I believe that their stories were true and he lied about his actions, lied to get his three Purple Hearts, lied about his time in Cambodia, and most everything else he said. He is a totally disgusting excuse for a man. And the media tried to crucify the Swifties to get him elected.

Was Obama “on hold” during those 90 minutes?

Team Asshat is batting a thousand.

5. Mrs AL says:

K and O are Knock Offs of leadership material.

That Kerry would say something so far removed from reality bolsters my concern for the security of this country. Heck, it bolsters my concern for my own personal security.

Maybe I missed it … is there verification of the 90 minute claim? The Resident has the attention span of a gnat. Don’t see the teleprompters in that pic. How did he know what to say? Were they trading jokes about their respective populations? Were they sharing cake recipes? Was this in reality a conference call with a whole gaggle of people from both countries on the line and all the Resident had to do was listen and grunt uh-huh” once in awhile?

As I tell my husband person constantly (with cause — haha), “nobody likes a snot.” So I apologize for my mini-rant.

Thanx for the vehicle, Saltwater.

Good post and commentary, Dennis.

Are you not impressed with Obama’s mastery of diplomacy?