If Not So Darned Sad, this Would be Funny …

From the Pundit Press

NAACP Holding Rally to Protest Voter ID Laws; Photo IDs Required to Attend

by Aurelius • February 8, 2014

The NAACP will be holding a march to protest voter ID laws. In order to attend, all members are required to bring along a photo ID.

In a flier entitled “Important Dos and Don’ts for Marchers!!!,” the NAACP state at the top that all protesters conduct themselves “in accordance with the historic custom of the Civil Rights Movement.” They should also listen to their “marshals at all times” and follow the “Dos” and “Don’ts” underneath the opening paragraph.

Some of the Dos are sensible for any rally, such as, “look out for the elderly and the young” and “wear a hat and very comfortable shoes” (emphasis theirs).

Then there are ones that are common sense that you wouldn’t expect to have to tell people, such as “DO NOT intimidate, threaten, ostracize or degrade anyone,” and do not threaten commuters.

In the middle of the list, however, is a drastically ironic “Do.” To go to the rally, you are asked to have “photo identification (driver’s license, passport or other valid photo id) with you and keep it on your person at all times.”

Remember, this is a protest against needing a photo ID to take part in a fundamental responsibility of Americans… but to go to that protest, you are supposed to have an ID.

The last piece of advice that the flier gives is “Remember the ABC’s: Always Be Cool!!!!!”

You can read the entire document below:

NAACP and Voter ID

Source: News Commentator Joe Pags

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is soooo much that can be said about the information in this article.

I leave the commentary to you …

Mrs AL

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to If Not So Darned Sad, this Would be Funny …

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good one, Mrs. AL!

OMG!!!!!!!!! That’s too funny.

The morons cannot see their own hypocrisy, and yes that is sad.

I wonder why the ID requirement? Maybe they don’t want any right minded interlopers to attend???

• Mrs AL says:

They have rules, Hardnox. Can you believe that? And you are, of course, 100% correct, they cannot see their own hypocrisy! Pine cones.

3. Garnet92 says:

Good one, Mrs AL, I wonder if someone could ‘splain to me why all of these Do’s and Don’t’s can’t also be applied to the polling places and voting? Is voting not as important than a protest march?

• Mrs AL says:

Nope. This is about making a statement, Garnet. They want their protest to be filled only with those who agree with them completely. No room for independent thought. Can’t have that. Can you believe some of those do’s and don’ts?

4. Gar Swaffar says:

Looking for logic & reason from that segment of our culture/society is a lost cause.

5. BrianR says:

Well, as always, socialists have absolutely no sense of their own self-parody, or the irony and contradictory nature of their actions. They just blithely stroll through the world with their heads buried firmly up their collective rectii.

6. Crawfish says:

So the NAACP is RAAAAAAAAAACIST against minorities?

That is hilarious and pitiful at the same time! I also laughed at the one that says “watch for people to join the march from the public and notify a Marshall.” So, it’s a private march?? Tick-a-lock, nobody else can play?? More irony, because it seems they’d welcome extra support.

• Mrs AL says:

Good pick, Kathy. Didn’t focus on that particular admonition about notification of the Marshalls. Evidently when the NAACP is engaged in a public demonstration, it’s private. Talk about cognitive dissonance!

8. Grey Neely says:

The irony is mind-boggling. The NAACP is marching to protest the requirement for Voter ID’s and is recommending that participants in the march have an ID.

You have to wonder if these IDIOTS realize what they are doing?

9. tannngl says:

It’s ok. The NAACP are black, ergo, they are slaves. They need all the help they can get to be ‘equal’.

This is so unbelievable! Do you suppose they don’t see their own moronic ideology? Maybe they need some new leadership…

• Mrs AL says:

WOW … I hadn’t read your comment before I posted to Grey Neely’s comment. How weird is that.

Rather than leadership, perhaps they need to think for themselves, eh tannngl?

• tannngl says:

Hehehe!
        That would be best! Thinking for themselves! However I don’t see it happening.
        I’ve often wondered why progs are so stuck on their unreasonable ideology, totally forgetting the history of Communism, the millions and millions who have been murdered due to this evil thing.
        I guess it’s all based on emotion rather than real reason, on feeling rather than the intellect. How do we counter that???!!!

• Mrs AL says:

Good question. It’s difficult to counter emotionalism. Believe me I go ’round with some of my conservative pals on things that are emotionally based. I have to be called out periodically for straying to the edge of the emotional abyss myself hahaha

Should I come up with a possible remedy, I will let you know.

I had just finished reading the article on this, and was ‘fixin’ to post it. But by the time I had finished laughing at these double standard idiots, you had beat me to it !

My other favorite rule was : Do Not Bring Your Valuables.
    They don’t even trust each other to not mug them !

• Mrs AL says:

That’s why I always check before posting too … haha

Well that valuables things is important, but what amazes me is that people perceive others need to be told that they shouldn’t bring them. I took it as kind of condescending to those reading ‘the list.’

11. upaces88 says:

Sad thing is they don’t even realize how stupid they are!

12. upaces88 says:

I had to come back after I already left. I just sat there at my desk staring at the screen thinking, “These people have children (OMG! What do they teach them!).
    They REALLLLY don’t know how stupid and empty-headed they sound.

13. upaces88 says:

I was trying to figure out how to file this…which file? I don’t have a “FU..ING Stupid File yet.
    This just blows me away that they don’t even realize how they sound!

• Try “Beyond Insane”, Upaces. I have an “INSANE” file, for things like this,,,

One never knows what will be found in the writings of the posters on Nox & Friends.

Be prepared for the unpredictable, cause it’s gonna happen

14. Mrs AL says:

Hmm, upaces, I don’t have a recco about the filing. haha

Indeed they sound stupid to us, but there are soooo many humanoids who don’t see the contradiction and frankly, that kind of freaks me out a bit. Talk about an education system that is out of wack!