Michelle Wants $10 to ‘Save Barack’

From the Washington Examiner:

First lady Michelle Obama is seeking $10 donations to protect Obamacare, her husband’s troubled health insurance system.

Just one day before he gives the annual State of the Union address, the first lady sent out a fundraising email to supporters hoping to use the speech to prompt donations to help Democrats in the midterm elections this fall.

Friend —

Earlier this month, because of what you did, it became illegal for insurance companies to discriminate against the up to 129 million Americans living with pre-existing conditions. Young Americans are able to stay on their parents’ health care plans as they get on their feet, and we can now know that our insurance companies won’t put lifetime caps on our coverage.

You should be so proud of that. That happened because you organized, you talked to your friends and neighbors, and you chipped in what you could, when you could, to elect Barack and a Congress who supported his agenda.

Today, I’m asking you to do it again.

So before Barack gives his State of the Union address tomorrow, chip in $10 or more and help protect Obamacare:

Michelle

~~~~~~~~~

Evidently the first $634 million we spent wasn’t enough, nor was the additional money we later poured into it.

Personally, I’m writing her a check, but I’m sending her more than just the ten bucks, and I’d like to suggest you all do the same.

~Kathy

650

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Michelle Wants $10 to ‘Save Barack’

1. This is bizarrely surreal, like something out of Rod Serling’s “The Twilight Zone” ~!.

2. bullright says:

That’s a certified fundraiser ask of Move On, practically word for word. But they all use the same pattented formula. Create a disaster then use it to raise money.
    (and political power)

I know, since the Bastard hubby spent more than that getting reelected, hows about he foot the bill for his own namesake boondoggle?

3. Mrs AL says:

The porcelain bowl calls …

• What’s wrong, Kathy? Gag reflex kicked in??
      How about, instead of a donation, we send the son of a bitch a friggin’ certified bill for whatever our o’shitbag-care is gonna cost us?

4. Blessed B. says:

Wonder if they’ve read it yet or has it just been sitting and collecting dust!….

I wouldn’t put a wooden nickel towards saving O-Care cuz….O doesn’t care!

5. bill Safford says:

I wouldn’t give $0.10 to save Barag from drowing. Might give 10 grand to watch him do that, actually.

Okay guys, point taken. Obviously, I need to go back to Sarcasm 101 class. I thought it was funny that she only wanted ten bucks and I could send her a check she couldn’t cash. 🙁

7. harleyearl says:

I have a question……………just a little old common sense question, something liberals and the low information voter would never think to ask. If obama care is so freekin good……why isn’t everybody flocking in large numbers to enroll? obama care was designed to destroy the health care industry so that they could create a single payer system, run by the federal government, when the health care industry collapses. It never was intended to give the people of this country affordable health care. obama and his henchman are evil people, who are hell bent on destroying the capitalist economic system so they can turn this country into a communist state plain and simple. All the people that post on this blog are fully aware of this, unfortunately the masses haven’t yet woken up yet to this evil plot. When they do it may very well be to late. I fear for the future of this nation.

• Kathy says:

Good question, Harleyearl, one you just answered yourself. It was never really about healthcare, it’s about control and bringing this nation to its knees.

The fact that Wookie is begging for 10 bucks is beyond pathetic. It is outright shameful. The rest of the world must be laughing their butts off. This would be funny if it weren’t so pathetic.

I know…maybe the 1st Crumbsnatchers …Shanaynay and Malaria (sp?) …could hold a carwash and raise the cash cleaning the limos of the proponents of ‘sharing the wealth’.
    Whadda ya think ?

Wonder if any of the idiot-mittens on Michelle’s mailing list will pause to consider how much she spent on herself to hang out in Hawaii for a month before they write their check?

Answer: none of them.

• Blessed B. says:

CW….

Yep…that would take at least a few working brain cells! Such is the plight of the perpetually stupid!

LOL! Idiot-mittens! that’s a new one…I like it!