Judge Pirro Reams Hillary on Benghazi

This is the best butt reaming that I have heard yet over the latest Senate report… CLASSIC!

Hillary_Clinton_Killary_Klinton_1

I can’t add a word.

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Judge Pirro Reams Hillary on Benghazi

Excellent piece. Am I correct in thinking Judge Pirro is the ONLY “journalist” keeping the fire lit on Benghazi in the ENTIRE media ?

• Hardnox says:

She certainly seems that she is the only one out there. This should be the biggest story of this administration. I’m really glad she is still running with this.

2. Love this woman!!! She minces no words and tell it like it is, like it or not. I’m waiting for the day they ALL get their “just deserts”.
    Great post, HN!

3. I.R. Wayright says:

I still don’t have the smear marks from my lips off the TV screen.
    Pirro for President.

4. Garnet92 says:

Wow! She pulled no punches. If her rant had been against Bush or some other Republican, the big lying media would have used sound bites of it on every news show, every hour. They would have plastered parts of it (the especially hard-hitting accusations) all over the 24-hour news cycle for weeks – but no, the vast majority of America’s inert public will never hear it. They won’t hear her present the evidence as the country’s prosecutor – and they will remain ignorant of the guilt of Hillary and Obama. What they (the whole group of conspirators) did was DISPICABLE and their punishment should be a firing squad.

• Hardnox says:

Oh you bet. The lamestream would have gone rabid over this had it been a republican.

I agree on the firing squad. What they did is totally contrary to any sensibilities. Further, they are lying and still getting people killed. 15 eyewitnesses in Libya that were cooperating with FBI investigators are now dead. Coincidence? Not a chance.

We need more people helping her beat this drum. People need reminding of this as Hillary traipses around the country setting up her war on women campaign.

6. She is the Conservatives “Annette Funicello”,,, With the brainpower and the courage to handle the load.

Like the rest of the men on this board, and I would imagine the respect of the women, as well, I think she’s TOP O’ The LINE~!