Moochie Turns 50 !

Michelle_Obama_Stamp

ABC News made sure we ALL were prepared to honor The Queen with this blaring article :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Lady Michelle Obama turns 50 on Friday, but President Obama is saving the big celebration for Saturday night.

A White House official tells ABC News the president is throwing the first lady a dance party Saturday evening, a private gathering for family and friends.

The White House is keeping a tight lid on the other details, but some information for the private event has trickled out in news reports.

Friends and family have been invited to the White House on Saturday night for an evening of “Snacks & Sips & Dancing & Dessert.”  Guests have been told to wear comfortable shoes and eat before they head over to the White House, where a lot of dancing will be on the agenda. (I guess we should be happy WE aren’t footing the bill for a 12 course dinner…but what an invite, huh?)

And who will join the president in feting the first lady? Over the past year, reports have speculated that singer Adele could perform and maybe even close friend Beyonce, who sang “At Last” as Barack Obama and Michelle Obama danced for the first time as president and first lady at the 2009 Inaugural ball, may belt a song or two for the birthday girl.

While the White House has been quiet about the plans, it’s clear the first lady’s birthday is on the president’s mind.  At a White House event Thursday, President Obama reminded the crowd that the first lady’s 50th birthday was quickly approaching.

“It’s her birthday tomorrow so I want everybody to just keep that in mind,” the president said Thursday.

Mrs. Obama herself offered a clue about what dance move she might choose to use to celebrate her 50th birthday.

“I’m going to be 50. Yes, 50. Fifty. Fifty and fabulous,” she said at a children’s hospital last month. “I’m not exactly sure yet what I’m going to do, but it might involve some dancing. A little Dougie.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You say you don’t know “The Dougie ? Here is a little sample for you :

I tried to dance along, but my ass isn’t fat enough.

ANYWAY……

ABC, in another article, gives us “50 Ways To Celebrate With” moochie on her 50th anniversary of being an America hating, ghetto biyatch, living it up at OUR expense.

If you want to see THAT putrid article, check it out HERE. I don’t want to waste precious cyber-ink reproducing it for you. But, I will give you a preview :

They include a list of 50 things you can do to get in touch with your inner moochie, from traveling the world on Air Force One to working out your arms.

Which brings us to the fun part of this post. Our friends over at Peoples Cube, have added a few more ways we can help moozilla celebrate, and in doing so, feel a part of this glorious occasion.

Here is their list:

1. Shop at Target and don’t worry about hackers stealing your credit info. After all, it’s not as if you’re spending your own hard-earned money.

2. When escaping the bubble to go incognito among the masses, never dress to blend in. Always wear the most outrageous get-up that will make you stand out like a big red zit on prom night. And always warn media outlets in advance of what you’re doing so they’ll respect your privacy by staying away.

3. Go sleeveless, even when most of the country is freezing, because you can jack up your thermostat as high as you want. Or just stay in Hawaii a few extra weeks.

4. Tell other people to eat their vegetables.

5. Have your staff plant a garden, then make them tend it. Never do it yourself unless the cameras are rolling.

6. Wear $450 shoes with sparkly pink toe caps while appearing for a photo-op at a homeless shelter.

7. Travel to military installations where you’ll tie up traffic and shut down most facilities to make speeches about how you really care about military families.

8. Empathize with the military wife whose husband is deployed to a war zone by talking about tough you had it in your Chicago mansion with all those people to do things for you while your husband was in Springfield or Washington and only came home every weekend.

9. For the first time in your life, be proud of your country because they finally nominated a candidate based on his skin color instead his qualifications.

10. Tell someone else to give up their own piece of pie.

11. Sit between your husband and the Danish prime minister to stop them from flirting with each other.

12. Go on all those silly women’s talk shows to gab about all the things you dream of doing after you go back to being a private citizen in 2017—none of which seem any different from what you’re doing now.

13. Whine about what a huge sacrifice it is to be the most privileged woman in America.

14. Just keep on dancing…and partying…and shopping…and spending…and living it up on other people’s money!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But we needn’t limit ourselves to 50. How many other ways can we honor the greatest First Lady to ever grace humanity by pretending to do what she does?

~Terry

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Moochie Turns 50 !

1. clyde says:

50 years old. Too bad.

2. upaces88 says:

No one gives a damn!

I have a number of suggestions but they won’t get past the censor filter.

It is too bad the Jeffersons aren’t in the WH. They have more class than the current occupants.

4. upaces88 says:

Who Is Michael LaVaughn Robinson? ​ ​ Submitted by SadInAmerica on Tue, 04/30/2013 – 9:13pm.
    Michael LaVaughn Robinson

​. About two months ago, my office was contacted by an anonymous source who claimed to be a former White House staff member of the Obama administration. He claimed to have sensitive information…

(June 30, 2011) ~ Matthew Glosser – Video
    …regarding a stunning revelation about the First Lady, Michelle Obama and he wanted to arrange a meeting with me in person to present the evidence for this claim.

Like any good, Christian journalist, I was skeptical at first. Why would you contact me? Are there not d​o​​zens of major news outlets you would want to appeal to first? Of course the answers to those questions are very simple.

Unlike the days when the media used to do their jobs, like during the Watergate scandal, we are now living in a time when the liberal media simply cannot be trusted. I met with him for the first time yesterday evening and he confirmed these suspicions.

“I just can’t go to the major alphabet networks. They are in the tank for Obama and it is network policy to cover up any critical stories regarding the President and his family. The White House has officially created a State media,” We conservatives have known about this “State media” quite some time. If a Korean wanted to run a story critical of Kim Jong Il, Supreme Leader of the Yellow Empire, they would find that their life would not last too much longer. This is what is going on in the United States of America right now, which is indicative of End Times, but that’s for another discussion.

Luckily, there is still an underground media rebellion that has managed to survive these dark times.

Thanks to Christwire, Fox News, The Drudge Report and other outlets of opposition, we are able to get the truth out to you, the Christian American reader.

The following excerpt is the true biographical information of Michelle Obama, given to me on June 25, 2011 by a former member of the First Lady’s personal staff. He shall remain anonymous for the time being to protect his life as well as the lives of his family.

“Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964.

He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998.

He was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers.

After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school.

​Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on
    January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.

To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new l​egal name, “Michelle Robinson”.

Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of Michelle’s ‘true’ identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.”

Michelle aka Michael Robinson Obama circa 1981, bottom right #44

​​​Video: http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2013/04/obama_impeached__breaking_news__bye_bye__president-2447062.html​

​Also Other Video(s) and links to correspond with this.

• Hardnox says:

Seriously???? I’m not surprised. I can’t get over how the media fawns all over him/her as if she were glamorous. I’ve seen clowns dress better.

Btw, the link doesn’t work.

• upaces88 says:

Google is our friend….type in the same title OR the name and see what comes up.
        There was an article a few days ago that Obama has had Thousands and Thousands of article deleted off of the internet.

We can’t break copyright laws, but we can do this. We can copy and paste the entire article for our own files….I broke the rules uploading the entire article but I wanted to take the chance. I am sure it is correct….not that I am any authority figure LOL
        Anyway, back to what I was saying…. I copy and paste the entire article for MY files only…then just send out an excerpt AND THEN ADD “Continue Reading.

Too much is being taking off the net.
        One place I uploaded the entire article with the author’s name…was TOTALLY DELETED.
        And, not by the Administrator of the blog site.

5. bullright says:

I’d say after her $450 ‘shoe-off’ at t he homeless shelter…..I bet there isn’t a shoe expensive enough to throw at her.

6. Crawfish says:

I never thought I’d say that I miss the Clintons……

7. Garnet92 says:

Did Moochie actually birth the two girls? Do we know all about the hospital and such?

• upaces88 says:

No…everything is coming out now. They HAD to have children to look Normal.
      Several of us teamed up when he first got into office to find photographs of:
      1) Michelle Pregnant;
      2) Being rolled out of the hospital with the new baby in her arms;
      3) The photo that our moms and dad’s embarrassed us with….naked baby takes a bath;
      4) First Christmas;
      5) First Easter;
      6) First Family Reunion;
      7) First day of Kinder-Care

And, the list went on and on…NO PHOTO(S) of past FAMILY history ……..

• upaces88 says:

Oh! And, I forgot to add what all pregnant woman hate or breaking out crying when she see(s) how the camera has caught her…WHEN SHE IS 9 MONTHS PREGNANT AND LOOKS LIKE A WHALE.

• upaces88 says:

Look above you. She WAS a man and had a sex change.

8. Why does nothing said here surprise me in the least? Have I grown too accustomed to the flow of unimpeded bullshit from the hill?
    @Upaces; You’re quite right. I haven’t seen one (1) baby picture, to date. WHY not? Most women, as you’ve said, are proud to show them off. Why not her/him/it/shit?
    What a cluster-flop!

• upaces88 says:

Terry, several of us looked for a couple of years for those pictures.

Both of them think they are so far above us they didn’t even think to “photo shop” something from a past … create a new past to make themselves look sorta, kinda normal.

I have two words for Michelle and they aren’t “happy birthday.”

10. clyde says:

So SHE is more HUNG than HE is. Makes perfect sense to me. No wonder he spends so much time at Man’s Country with Johnny-boy, and Reggie.

11. Buck says:

Hardnox: The Jeffersons would be better than the pevious 3 Presidents. George Jefferson actually ran a business….

12. She does the “Dougie” like a sad sack Macarena~! Holy Chit~! SICKENING~!

13. Upaces,,,, Good advice, as far as copy / paste to own files~! I use WORD.