Let’s Talk About Voter Fraud – Part I (Pennsylvania)

FraudThis is a companion piece to Garnet’s excellent post, titled “How the RNC Has Screwed Us All”, which describes the RNC’s inability to protest voter fraud committed by the Democrats.

In case you think you read that wrong… well, you didn’t… the Republicans cannot challenge voter fraud.  That is simply a fact whether you want to believe it or not.

It is difficult to wrap your head around this situation insomuch that we Americans believe that we have basically open and honest fair elections. I did too until 2012.

I never believed that Mitt Romney received 7 million less votes than John McCain received in 2008.

Let’s face it… millions upon millions of Americans around the country were counting the minutes in order to correct the mistake committed in ’08.

In the aftermath of the 2012 elections, the talking heads on TV and radio have convinced us that people simply stayed home because Romney was too whatever or not enough whatever…. BULLSHIT.

Voter fraud was rampant in swing states such as Ohio, Virginia, Florida, Pennsylvania, and others.  To highlight cases of fraud, and there is a blizzard of instances, I will start with Pennsylvania.  These cases are the most egregious:

#1- According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, there were 59 voting divisions in the city of Philadelphia where Mitt Romney did not receive a single vote. In those voting divisions, the combined vote total was 19,605 for Barack Obama and 0 for Mitt Romney.  Impossible!

#2 – The overall voter turnout rate in Philadelphia was only about 60 percent. But in the areas of Philadelphia where Republican poll watchers were illegally removed, the voter turnout rate was over 90% and Obama received over 99% of the vote. Officials in Philadelphia have ruled out an investigation (where is the surprise in that when 100% of the officials are Democrats).

#3 – According to WND, one poll watcher in Pennsylvania actually claims that he witnessed voting machine software repeatedly switch votes from Mitt Romney to Barack Obama

It was in Upper Macungie Township, near Allentown, Pa., where an auditor, Robert Ashcroft, was dispatched by Republicans to monitor the vote on Election Day. He said the software he observed would “change the selection back to default – to Obama.”

He said that happened in about 5 percent to 10 percent of the votes.

He said the changes appeared to have been made by a software program.

Ashcroft said the format for computer programming has a default status, and in this case it appeared to be designating a vote for Obama each time it went to default.

#4 – Somehow Mitt Romney won 55 out of the 67 counties in the state of Pennsylvania and still managed to lose the entire state by a wide margin because of the absurd vote totals that Obama ran up in the urban areas.

#5 – For more on Pennsylvania voter fraud click HERE.

On a side note, I have a close personal friend that happened to be a GOP precinct captain in Philadelphia.  On the day of the election he witnessed busloads of obviously mentally retarded people being brought in to vote by chaperones.  When my friend asked what they were doing there the chaperones explained that they were all registered to vote…. and vote they did.  No one stopped them.

My friend went on to explain that these voters had no more idea that they were in a voting station than if they were at Baskin Robins.  They were simply coached to vote as instructed by others.

My friend called the Pennsylvania Elections board to inquire and report the incident but was told as long as the people were registered then they must be allowed to vote.

Lastly, my friend told me that the busloads continued throughout the day.

Friends, the left has outflanked us by hook and by crook.  Truth is, our side will not stoop to these levels.

mapBy now you may be wondering ‘Nox why beat this dead horse?  Well, I’ll tell you… our votes don’t count… that’s why.  If you are not outraged over that realization then you’re not paying attention.  This piece was written simply to put another log on the fire on the importance that the 1982 Consent Decree must be vacated through the legal process… or outright ignored by the RNC.

In the meantime, the left will continue to insist that voter fraud does not exist and this meme is supported by Eric Holder’s Department of Justice.

Stay tuned for Part II – Ohio

PS. Please keep comments on topic.  We at N&F will use these posts in future efforts to expose the fraud committed against the American people.  Thanks for your cooperation.

See related Articles on ‘Nox & Friends

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Let’s Talk About Voter Fraud – Part I (Pennsylvania)

1. upaces88 says:

Stalin: ‘It Isn’t the People Who Vote that Count’

• Hardnox says:

The Left has certainly abided well by Stalin’s advice.

• upaces88 says:

No one is stopping them.

Hopefully, I’ll be gone as many of us will when the Hell on Earth is here. I fear for our children and grand-children.

• Hardnox says:

I’m planning to be around quite a bit longer. To that end I will fight for our most basic right under the Constitution and that is the right to vote.

Without the right for free and honest elections then we as a country are lost.

If that is not corrected then any hope we have for our children is wasted. We are just whistling past the graveyard in my opinion.

Good piece. Hell, I didn’t much care for Romney, but voted for him anyway. I know you and I differ here, but any political party that is run by such inept FOOLS as to agree to that consent decree does NOT deserve to survive.

3. Mrs AL says:

Though I have not researched it, I would guess that in very large metropolitan areas your friend’s experience was repeated over and over in 2012 and probably before that. Charges of voter fraud have been around as long as I have been. Just not at this elevated scale.

These are tense times. And knowing that voting is not held to the highest standards is frightening.

Great post, Hardnox. Already looking forward to Part II.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks Mrs AL. Agreed, what my friend experienced no doubt was repeated all over the country countless times. The 1982 Consent Decree has given the Left a green light to commit whatever voter irregularity without the possibility of repercussions. Barring few prosecutions for the purpose of lefty soundbites the left can do as they please.

4. When I woke up on the morning of November 9th, 2012, I was shocked to learn that there was to be 4 more years of Obama. I just couldn’t believe that all of the support that was clearly dominant in Clallam County and all over the country that Mitt Romney had lost. It was one of those moments that you didn’t want to believe, that the information just had to be wrong. I was astounded that people would willingly vote for Obama again. Thank you, Hardnox, for finally providing the explanation to the very thing I had feared.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks FP.

Stay tuned and get the barf bags ready. It gets worse.

• I’ll expect the 2014 and the 2016 elections to be just another round for more Democrat voter fraud.

• Hardnox says:

You bet they will. 2012 was a warm-up.

• Haven’t the DNC been doing this since 1982? Or is this the first time they’ve been flexing their muscles on this?

• Hardnox says:

There has always been fraud in one way shape of form. 1960 is a perfect example. There was much ballot box stuffing for JFK by the unions. JFK won by very close margins. Since then there has been a revolving door with regard to voter ID laws which the left opposes at every turn.

Many states do not require ID. Only a utility bill or verbal confirmation of name and address will suffice in many cases. It is clear that voter fraud has become institutionalized by the left. Now with electronic ballot machines, and no paper trail, the ability to hack is very high.

Take Philly for example, 59 precincts with ZERO votes for Romney and a 90% voter turnout. That’s not even possible and the RNC is not able to challenge it.

Good piece, ‘Nox. I remember reading that Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

That explains why this administration is so against and suing some of the states who’ve implemented it.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks my dear. I read that too. No surprise. The left is flat out against voter ID for the obvious reasons. Imagine if R’s voted twice. The D’s would be screaming for voter ID implementation.

6. garnet92 says:

Excellent article ‘Nox. It churns my stomach every time I think of all of the honest, engaged, thoughtful voters who voted their conscience and had their votes cancelled by democrat voter fraud.

You (and others) mentioned voter/photo ID and how the dems are against it. Of course we know why. Once the vote is cast, no one knows who the voter voted for – forget exit polls, they count for nothing. If valid, registered voters are not identified at the time the vote is cast, we are at the mercy of the vote counters. In other words, the only opportunity we have to validate a voter is at the time of the vote, after the vote is too late.

I have no doubt that other states will parallel what you’ve shown to be the case in Pennsylvania. That 2012 election was a farce and unfortunately, one that we have the Republican Party and the RNC to thank for. They not only failed miserably to “get out the vote,” they also failed (via the Consent Decree) to ensure that only valid votes counted.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks. It does me too. Voting is our only vehicle in our system of government and when that ability is removed then we are mere serfs to those in charge.

Voter validation is key as you stated. After action validation proves nothing. The Decree forbids any challenge by the RNC on many levels.

7. white531 says:

It is not that voter fraud doesn’t exist. It does. We know that. The problem is, that it is accepted. Thanks to the Communists among us, and the Liberals who are running our government, who are nothing better than Communists themselves, voter fraud has now become an approved activity, to get your candidate elected.

Jefferson would puke. Since Jefferson is no longer with us, I will puke in his honor.

• upaces88 says:

You are not alone….add in anger, hurt; and feelings of horrible betrayal.

• Hardnox says:

White, voter fraud has always existed in one form or the other from both sides since the beginning. Now it’s an industry. I’ve seen videos where anonymous people brag about going from one polling station to the other using whatever utility bill and or name as a part time job. They do it all day long. Now with early voting and mail ins the chance of fraud multiplies.

It sucks that I recently cleared my files of all the info I had gathered on voter fraud in the 2012 election. Several of us N&F staff had quite a stream of articles on the subject when we were at another site.

If I remember correctly, there were over 70,000 (that IS SEVENTY THOUSAND) cases of voter fraud reported nationwide in the 2012 elections. The fraud was so glaringly obvious in some areas that it screamed for an investigation. But of course, any attempt was blocked by the left and the absurd Consent/Decree.

I’m glad to see that you and Garnet are revisiting the issues of voter fraud and Consent/Decree. There is a whole new batch of people who need to be made aware of these things BEFORE the next elections.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks Terry. Fortunately, I kept it all and have shared it. We will simply create an archive of articles that can be used to educate whoever is interested and possibly affect a change.

Include Mrs AL in this quest. We three will be listing each state and other voter fraud issues.

As you noted, the sheer volume of fraud was cause for investigations but the Consent Decree forbids any challenges whatsoever. It’s insane.

Great post, Hardnox.

The country is being overrun by a mob mentality. The democratic machinery is no different in mindset than the infamous black panther thugs who stood outside the polling place with batons in 2008. That picture sums the situation up in a nutshell.

10. white531 says:

Hardnox, while I think it was indeed a great post, I don’t think for a minute, that everyone gets what it really means. How it changed America. How it changed the future of this Republic.

Because of all the people who watch television, this voter fraud thing will fly right by the majority of the American people. They will accept it, just like they accept four dollar gasoline.

Before you discount my comments, as someone who has just given up, and is therefore negative about our future, please realize this. I don’t own a television. I spend all my time away from work, doing research on the demise of this country, or reading books on History.

What is in front of us right now is real. As real as it gets. We really are close to the end of what the Founders put in place. That it was accomplished so easily, is amazing in itself, but that it was accomplished right in front of the American people, is what is really unbelievable.

I see it happening. It is happening, as I write this. Still, no one seems to get it.

This is a rich country. Not only in the creative ability of those among us, who take ideas, and turn them into great companies and industries of great wealth, but also in those individuals among us, who see individual Freedom and limited government, as something worth fighting for.

The American Dream. People in foreign countries often ask us, “What is this thing you call “The American Dream?” Indeed, what is it?

For me, I think it means the ability to live my life, without being burdened by an oppressive government. The ability to take my chances, and see what I can accomplish. If I fail or succeed, I want that to rest on me, on my own intelligence, and my own abilities. Not on the Federal Damned Government.

I guess I just want the Federal Government to get out of my life, and stay out. That’s what I want, but I’m not going to hold my breath, until it happens.

• You’re not alone in what you think and what you do in your free time. All of this is happening before our very eyes, and yet it doesn’t seem not enough people can do something about this and stop it all. To quote a very large quote from a classic film,

“I don’t have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It’s a depression. Everybody’s out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel’s worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV’s while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be.

We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone.’ Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say, ‘I’m a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!’ So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, ‘I’M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!’ I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell – ‘I’m as mad as hell and I’m not going to take this anymore!’ Things have got to change. But first, you’ve gotta get mad!… You’ve got to say, ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!’ Then we’ll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: “I’M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!”

Why don’t we have this kind of attitude?

11. Pingback: PA Democrats Took Bribes to Oppose Voter ID - 'Nox & Friends