Got Your Hillary Bumper Sticker Yet?

From The Drudge Report:

Retired 4-star General Wesley Clark is hawking ‘Hillary 2016’ bumper stickers before she’s even announced she’ll run. Here’s his message:

hillary sticker

Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet?

Please take a moment to read this special message from General Wes Clark. Ready For Hillary PAC is solely responsible for the content of this message.

Grassroots movements happen when neighbors talk to neighbors and tell them to get involved.

One of the best ways to spark these conversations about Hillary potentially running in 2016 is by showing your support right now.

Have you picked up your free Ready for Hillary bumper sticker yet?

Hillary has what it takes to be the next President of the United States. But today, as she decides whether to run she needs to see our support.

Now is the time to get our support for Hillary organized and ready for 2016.

Claim your free sticker: Proudly put your support for Hillary on display and tell your friends to do the same.

Thanks for joining with us,

General Wes Clark

~~~~~~~~~

You’d think an endorsement from a retired general would be a good thing, right? In this case, not so much.

General Clark, a native of Arkansas, spent 34 years in the Army only to be forced into retirement in May of 2000, due to his ‘contentious’ nature. Although it was dismissed as a conspiracy theory, it was said that, to some degree, he was involved in the Waco siege.

Clark had been married to his wife Gertrude for 46 years when he filed for divorce on grounds of ‘general indignities’. A 69-year-old woman who stood by his side throughout his career and through his 2004 bid for president.

Minor win: Clark, seen here with Gertrude, won the New Hampshire primary in 2004 but went on to lose the nomination to John Kerry

Just a few months later, still a married man, Clark was seen with a new girlfriend who is 30 year old Shauna Mei. She is 13 years younger than Clark’s son.

Dating? General Wesley Clark and fashion entrepreneur were first pictured together at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, in September 2012

~Kathy

(h/t to Hardnox)

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Got Your Hillary Bumper Sticker Yet?

1. Wow! And the hits keep coming…….This country is really F!@#$D UP! (I’m doing my damnedest to contain myself)
    Snap-Con 3.5

• Kathy says:

Yes it is, and with the likes of these in charge, it will only get worse.

• Honestly, I’m thinkin’ we’ll be close to the colonial days within the next 3 to 6 years, if not sooner. No power, no money, no food and “the king’s men” everywhere.

• Kathy says:

I’ve had similar thoughts myself, HEA.

• Odd but I had this very same discussion with a buddy of mine that works for the local water dept. He’s all for it, too. And he’s not the last to be in agreement on this.
            We’re used to not partaking of the luxuries of city folks so, to us, a complete shutdown is nothing. Almost a relief, at times…

Wow, you did a nice job with the information Kathy. I had now idea Clark was such a hosebag hound. He fits right in with the Left. In fact, he may be elevated in stature.

The Hildabeast running in 2016 is a done deal. She might as well announce.

If she wins bend over and lube up. We are done.

• Kathy says:

Thanks, bashing Hillary and those around her is one of my favorite pastimes, and with so much material, they make it easy.

• In all my rage, I forgot to compliment you on a job well done. I understand they’ve made trashing them almost a “sporting event” but then, folks, like yourself, have to stomach the bullshit in the process. Kudos!

3. Westmoreland or Abrams he sure as hell was / is not~! Sadly, he even makes McCain look half way decent~!

Hope you had your barf bag handy, Kathy,,,

And you’re right on, with “On second thought, maybe he is the perfect choice to campaign for Hitlery. They’re both scum of the earth.”

4. myfoxmystere says:

Good grief…I mean BAD GRIEF! That Wesley Clark is one nasty weasel! He’s now committing adultery with a gal who is 13 years younger than his son? He seems to have the “Suzy Wong” syndrome as well…oh wait, if a libturd sees this, it’ll call me a racist, so I’ll play my Asian Minority Card…oh wait a minute, it’ll call me a reverse racist…ha ha…I could care less. I must now ask what’s wrong with Shauna Mei…she’s disgraced her family reputation by going bananas over the libturd ape Wesley Clark. Oh well! Those two can keep playing their “Donkey Kong” and screw each other up, and the Hildebeast as well.

• Kathy says:

She’s a winner alright, originally from Mongolia, then China, then she came to the USA where she went into the ‘luxury’ fashion business.

5. myfoxmystere says:

By the way, I forgot one thing: Wesley Clark is a cradle robber!

6. myfoxmystere says:

By the way, I’ll have a new and improved Hildebeast bumper sticker picture on one of my blogs in the near future available for downloading…don’t worry, I won’t use any of her ugly mugshots…no need to see her carcass anywhere.

7. white531 says:

Soros’ money helped elect Obama. Soros’ money will help elect Hillary Clinton.

• Kathy says:

You bet. His money, and tons of it, is behind all this and much more. All they’re doing now is building up the suspense, so when she does announce it, all the lefties will applaud and thank God she’s come to save us. ugh.

Good post, Kathy, exposing YET AGAIN Weasly is nothing more than a leftist who wore the uniform. What a piece of work. Wonder if he reminds Hitlary of her “husband” ? I’ve seen a couple of these bumper stickers here at the high-class trailer park. Cannot WAIT to see the moron who owns said cars. Of course, the result of THAT may cut my wife’s cold weather get-a-way short.

9. Mrs AL says:

[Not Lady-like Alert !!] Yea, I have my Hillary bumper sticker. It’s call toilet paper.

Great post, Kathy!

10. myfoxmystere says:

Here’s the new and improved Hillary 2016 Bumper sticker! Feel free to download it and use it wherever you see fit.

11. Craig Stelck says:

I would love to see Judge Jeanine Pirro debate Hilary and turn her into hammered dog shit.

“Got Your Hillary Bumper Sticker Yet?”

My bumper’s not that big.