Insider Gives Final Warning

By Doug Hagmann at the Canada Free Press:

spy bw.jpg
Under the cover and amid the distraction of the Christmas bustle, I had my last “official” contact with a source inside the Department of Homeland Security known as “Rosebud” in my writings. My source is leaving his position, retiring along with numerous others choosing to leave this bureaucratic monstrosity.

For this contact, my source took unprecedented measures to be certain that our contact was far off the radar of prying government eyes and ears. I was stunned at the lengths he employed, and even found myself somewhat annoyed by the inconvenience that his cloak-and-dagger approach caused. It was necessary, according to my source, because all department heads under FEMA and DHS are under orders to identify anyone disclosing any information for termination and potential criminal prosecution.

“DHS is like a prison environment, complete with prison snitches,” he said, referring to the search for leaks and leakers. And the warden is obsessed. Ask anyone in DHS. No one trusts anyone else and whatever sources might be left are shutting up. The threats that have been made far exceed anything I’ve ever seen. Good people are afraid for their lives and the lives of their families. We’ve all been threatened. They see the writing on the wall and are leaving. It’s not a joke and not hype.”

The following is a narrative from my source, prefaced with the instructions to “take it or leave it,” and “disregard it at your own peril.” He added that it’s now up to each American to act on the information themselves or suffer the consequences. “I’ve resigned myself to the fact that most [Americans] will never be convinced of the reality that is taking place right in front of them.”

The plan explained

“According to every internal document I’ve seen and read, and from the few people I’ve spoken with who understand what’s going on, preparations have been finalized to respond to a crisis of unprecedented magnitude within the United States. The response will include the use of lethal force against U.S. citizens under the instructions of Barack Obama.”  But why?

“‘It’s the economy, stupid,’” he began, paraphrasing a campaign slogan coined by James Carville for Bill Clinton’s 1992 campaign.  “Just as I disclosed in our first meeting, the crisis will be rooted in an economic collapse. I told you last year, at a time when gold and silver were setting record highs, one specific indicator that time is very short. It is the final ‘smack down’ of the metals, gold and silver, that will presage the orchestrated economic collapse that is being planned by the bankers of Wall Street. Everybody needs to understand that this is a deliberate collapse of the U.S. economy with the oversight of the White House and the full knowledge of the Justice Department.  Everyone seems to be waiting for some big, history making event that will signal the start of the collapse. The fact is that the collapse has already started. It’s incremental, like a snowball rolling down a hill. It gets bigger and rolls faster. Well, this snowball is well on its way down the hill.”

“I don’t mean to sound repetitive, but I can’t stress this enough. Contrary to what you hear, we’re already in an economic collapse, except that most people haven’t a clue. The ‘big bang’ comes at the end, when people wake up one morning and can’t log in to their bank accounts, can’t use their ATM cards, and find out that their private pension funds and other assets have been confiscated,” he stated.

“I’ve seen documentation of multiple scenarios created outside of DHS. Different plans and back-up plans. Also, please understand that I deliberately used the word ‘created,’ as this is a completely manufactured event.  In the end it won’t be presented that way, which is extremely important for everyone to understand. What is coming will be blamed on some unforeseen event out of everyone’s control, that few saw coming or thought would actually happen. Then, another event will take place concurrent with this event, or immediately after it, to confuse and compound an already explosive situation.” I asked for specifics.

“As I said, there are several scenarios and I don’t know them all. I know one calls for a cyber-attack by an external threat, which will then be compounded by something far removed from everyone’s own radar. But it’s all a ruse, or a pretext. The threat is from within,” he stated. “Before people can regain their footing, a second event will be triggered.” Again, I asked for specifics.

“I’ve seen one operational plan that refers to the federal government’s response to a significant terrorist attack on U.S. soil. Information at these levels is compartmentalized. I don’t have specifics, just plans for the response. The response will be controls and restrictions on travel, business, and every aspect of our lives, especially gun ownership and speech that incites people against the government. I guess some people would call it Martial Law, and they would not be incorrect. But understand that this will be a process deployed in stages. How quickly of a process remains to be seen.”

The mechanics explained

As I said, people continue to look for something big to happen first, followed by a militaristic response by the federal government against U.S. citizens. Based on what I’ve seen, I don’t believe it will happen this way, although there is one unthinkable exception. That exception would involve a ‘decapitation’ of our leadership, but I’ve seen nothing even remotely suggestive of that. But I’ve heard and even read articles where that is mentioned. Frankly, though, that’s always been a threat. I suppose that if the leadership is deemed useless, or becomes a liability to the larger agenda in some manner,  it could happen. The precedent exists. Let’s pray that it’s not the case now.”

“I don’t think anyone except the initiated few know the precise series of events or the exact timing, just a general overview and an equally general time period. I think we’re in that period now, as DHS has their planned responses finalized. Also, the metals are important because it’s real money, not Ponzi fiat currency. The U.S. has no inventory of gold, so the prices are manipulated down to cause a sell-off of the physical assets. China is on a buying spree of gold, and other countries want their inventory back. The very people causing the prices to drop are the ones who are also buying the metals at fire sale prices. They will emerge extremely wealthy when the prices rise after the U.S. currency becomes wallpaper. A little research will identify who these people and organizations are.”

“I’d like to add a bit of perspective that might help explain the events as I described. Do you remember former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld announcing that the Pentagon was unable to account for $2.3 trillion in the defense budget? That was on September 10, 2001, the day before the attacks of 9/11. Some suggest that 9/11 was  orchestrated, in part to cover up the missing money, which is ludicrous. The result, however, was that suddenly the accounting issue took a back seat because of the attacks. The result will be the same. That’s a perfect example of the mechanics of what we are about to experience. It’s going to take years to sort out, and when it’s finally sorted out, the damage will have long been done.”

“Please note a few final things. The relationship that exists between DHS today and the executive branch is well beyond alarming. DHS and other organizations have become the private army of the Oval Office. The NSA, and I’ve got contacts there, is taking orders from the Oval Office. The IRS is under the virtual control of the Oval Office in a manner that would make Nixon cower. Even though all roads appear to lead to the Oval Office, they lead through the Oval Office. It’s not just Obama, but the men behind him, the people who put him there. The people who put him there are the ones who created him.” I asked who created him.

“First, ask yourself why there was such an all out effort to marginalize anyone talking about Obama’s eligibility in 2008. Even so-called conservatives pundits fell for the lie that such questions were nothing more than a diversion. They were following a specific drumbeat. That should tell every rational adult that he is a creation of the globalists who have no allegiance to any political party. He is the product of decades of planning, made for this very time in our history. He was selected to oversee the events I just disclosed. Who has that ability? He’s a product of our own intelligence agencies working with the globalists. He should be exhibit ‘A’ to illustrate the need to enforce the Logan Act. Need I say more?”

As often said by another of my sources, the U.S. is a captured operation. The lie is bigger than most people realize or are willing to confront. That is, until there is no other option. By then, it might be too late.

~~~~~~~~~

For those of you who may not know, the Logan Act is a US federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments. It was passed in 1799 and last amended in 1994. Violation of the Logan Act is a felony, punishable under federal law with imprisonment of up to three years. The text of the Act is broad and addresses any attempt of a US citizen to conduct foreign relations without authority.

Doug Hagmann has been writing articles of this nature for some time now and there is still a part of me that believes every word and a part that thinks he’s gone ’round the bend.  I’d have to say his posts have merit considering all the events and scandals that have taken place over the last five years.

Remembering in particular when Germany and Texas asked that their gold be returned to them, then take into account  the huge firearms and ammo purchases made by several government agencies, along with the FEMA camps that were built ‘in case of a natural disaster’.  These things start to add up, especially when we remind ourselves there’s no such thing as coincidence, especially in government.

‘The men who created him’ had to choose a black non-American. Their plan wouldn’t have worked with a white patriot.

~Kathy

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Insider Gives Final Warning

1. Am I the only one chilled to the bone, feeling like someone just walked over my grave???

2. I.R. Wayright says:

I hope “Rosebud” has a list of names and addresses of those who are lined up to help TPTB pull this off and a detail of the command structure and bases of operations. Janet Napolitano is set to retire at the end of this year. Could she be Rosebud?” I doubt it, I think she liked the Kool Aid.

• Kathy says:

Welcome to N&F, I.R. and thanks for jumping in the conversation. The way he was describing the compartmentalized information, I got the impression that few people have info on the entire plan.

I think Uncle Janet left in September, and I’d bet the NSA knows her every move.

• Blessed B. says:

They don’t even trust their own…so no one will have all the details and plans laid out into one neat little package…too easy for someone then to leak all the info., thwarting their plans.

3. Mike Collins says:

It scares the hell out of me but I am preparing heavily for my families security.

• Kathy says:

Good plan, Mike. There will be a lot of clueless people wringing their hands and crying ‘what do we do?’

Thanks for the visit here at N&F.

• Blessed B. says:

The cities will be the worst places to be if this happens…. hope folks have contingency plans to get out before the SHTF.

• As well you should be, Mike. Everyone should. We’re looking at some really scary times ahead and being prepared is the key.

• Blessed B. says:

I have been warning people for the past three years to do just that Mike! I could feel it coming in my bones….better to be prepared for the worst case scenario and hope for the best!

4. tannngl says:

So, Kathy, who is the insider saying created Obama? Guess I’m pretty thick.
    I remember the White House Insider. Haven’t read anything from him for a while.

• Kathy says:

Although he didn’t specify, the general theory is Soros and his band of traitors. He’s got the money and connections to pull those puppet strings.

5. I.R. Wayright says:

N41 degrees, 14′, 16.8″ W73 degrees, 39’8.64″ <Georgie boy's compound.
    Mark it in Google Earth so you know how to find it in case you might want to drop by and say hello someday.

6. Blessed B. says:

So…. if this is going to be a Martial Law type of scenario…. who do they plan to carry out the orders? Many in the military will not co-operate with such things as confiscating fire arms, detaining people who are not considered to be a major threat to the military or other civilians….folks causing a rucus such as looting, killing others, being a menace to society will get you arrested and detained for an indefinite period of time. Free speech?? hmmm…. don’t know about that one.

The problem will stem from no food in the big cities….people will do anything if they are starving and they watch their young ones dying…..

I do know that if this happens…Canada will be shutting down our border to stem the flow into our country of folks trying to get out of the States……

• I.R. Wayright says:

Why go to Canada? They are more fked up than we are. There is nothing really backing up their currency, the welfare state is out of control and political correctness there makes the good ol’ USA look tame in comparison. The are recruiting immigrants with more goodies than they can get here.

• Kathy says:

When the SHTF here, Canada will look good by comparison, and we have friends there, don’t we, Blessed B?

• Blessed B. says:

Sorry to burst your spit bubble there I.R……but you have been listening to too many lies about Canada!

For one….who needs to be backing up their currency? We have a good credit rating so we don’t need any one to back up currency!

Welfare state out of control? Dream on! Not anywhere near what the United States have out of work and on welfare! Remember….we came out better than anyone in the G8 countries combined from the recession!

Political correctness? Ha! Not for a very long time have we been PC! Not since harper has been in Office!

Our immigration does need reforming and that is being done! We are now having immigrants coming in who actually have skills so they can work!

• I.R. Wayright says:

Read this article and the comments at the end. Please tell me where i am going wrong in my thinking.

It sounds like you have problems similar to the USA. Same kind of political divisions, retirement/pension problems and an economy at risk. It has been said before that when the USA economy sneezes, Canada’s economy catches a cold.
          I do hope Canada is immune to the troubles we suspect are coming. My wife has six relatives living in Canada and I will try to make sure she can get there if TSHTF here.

• Blessed B. says:

First off… Ontario is a Liberal run province! Wynne doesn’t know if her butt is bored out or plucked out by chickens! If she or the former Premier hadn’t run Ontario into the ground…spending beyond their means….Ontario and the folks who live in that Province wouldn’t be facing problems with having monies in their bank accounts! Ontario since 2009 now takes equalization payments like Quebec has for decades, from other Provinces to help them out! Ontarians can thank the stupidity of the people for voting in Liberals for another four years! Wynne could be facing having another election soon if she doesn’t start using her flippin gray matter!

If you also notice in that article….Finance Minister Flaherty didn’t quite poo-pooh the idea…he said that when our economy got better! We are still paying off our debts that were encrued under a Liberal Federal Gov’t! We would have been done with it if the recession hadn’t hit. Estimation is that within two years times we should be out from under that debt.

Our Canadian economy is not at risk. We are sitting better than any other country…especially the United States, most likely because we have someone running the country that wasn’t put in by Affirmative Action.

Every country has political divisions! We have more than just two parties here. Though the Liberals and NDP parties are pretty well considered one party now since the Liberals got pushed aside as the Opposition party. Show me a country that is not run by a dictatorship , that has more than just one political party, that doesn’t have political divisions!

It was said before that when the USA sneezes, Canada catches a cold…but that has changed since Harper finally realized what a Fck up Obama is and that Obama lies while smiling and shaking your hand! Harper has moved Canada away from dealing much and relying on the American Gov’t. Matter of factly…. Canada is now being seen as the New world leader.

So…. Your willing to send your wife to Canada if things get hot down there? Now why would you want to do that since Canada is more Fck’ed up than the USA? Eh?

As I said before…quit listening to the liberal side of reality and the lies they spread about Canada. They don’t have their heads screwed on right.

• Kathy says:

You make an excellent point, Blessed. We can’t trust the media to tell us the truth about our government, so why would we trust them to factually report on Canada?

• Blessed B. says:

Most of them don’t have someone who actually knows what is going on. They just regurgitate what other media is saying. Most media outlets are thinking that CBC is telling the truth since they are the official Canadian News source and the Federal Gov’t gives them 1.1 Billions dollars a year. Unfortunately….they are a liberal news source and they haven’t gotten anything correct for quite a long time….decades!

This is only one of many videos about CBC.

• I’m afraid you’re not quite correct there, Blessed B. Check the links on the page to find further info…

• Blessed B. says:

HEA….

Sorry….that was in 2011…. since Obama went against the deal that was made for tighter Border security with Harper Gov’t….Obama started charging Canadians who travelled to the USA by plane or boat a five dollar surcharge! Harper realized that Obama is a liar and wouldn’t trust him. We do have infra-red cameras on the border now to find folks crossing illegally…. but farmers in the prairie provinces are probably more effective with their double-barreled shotguns. Then there are the Rockies to contend with and one can get lost easily in dense bush. The biggest problem is in Ontario. Also…. there are more criminals trying to cross into Canada right now than the other way around…thinking they can get away and hide in Canada. Harper has stated before that Canada will not be a safe haven any longer. We will deport them back to their birth country! So…if one is from the USA but birth place is Pakistan…guess where he will be sent to?

Canada is not going down the road to fascism…. our Gov’t is not keeping tabs on what we do on-line or having every conversation on our phones recorded. We have more than one server for these things here and none of them share information with each other and for our Gov’t. to get information from the private companies…they need a court order to do so.

PM Stephen Harper can actually walk down the Street in Ottawa with his children without Secret Service following him….Nobody is wanting to kill him….except some of the Moslem fanatics. In Ottawa….every third person you pass by on the street is in Law Enforcement.

I guess I should also say…..I have a very close source of information regarding what is happening in the Harper Gov’t….. PM Stephen Harper is actually a friend of the family…my kids call him Uncle Stephen….

All these others who pretend to or think they know what is happening here are just getting their information from the liberal media and passing it on.

The only media news source I even trust to get the stories right is Sun News Network. Even they at times have a distortion of the information I have…. but they are darn close. They have all their shows on video at their website which one can watch at: http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca

• “Canada is not going down the road to fascism…” “In Ottawa….every third person you pass by on the street is in Law Enforcement.”

I don’t mean to be argumentative but how do you justify these 2 statements? Is not a fascist state also a police state and vice-verse?

My mother was born in Manitoba and her entire family, besides me, still lives in Canada. Having been called a “Yankee” and told to go home by my uncle, I’ve never, nor will I ever, go back.
          My family and I drove from Ontario through to Manitoba, via the 401, and it’s a beautiful country with nice folks all along the way. We had hoped to move to “The Paw”, some 100+ miles north of Dauphin, but never made it as Immigration wouldn’t allow it.
          I’ll never go there again after that.

You say Canada doesn’t spy; please see this:

Second paragraph – center: “The system includes stations run by Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, in addition to those operated by the United States.”

Again; I don’t mean to berate Canada, just bringing the facts to light. EVERY country, like it or not, is equally guilty of spying, now.

• Blessed B. says:

Ottawa is the capital of Ontario and Canada…. they have the RCMP, the Provincial Police ( OPP) and the City Police forces. Contrary to what many think…Ontario is not all of Canada…nor is Ottawa! Outside of Ottawa the old saying “where is a policeman when you truly need him?’ applies to the rest of Canada! If I have to wait and call 911 for the police to come rescue me…. I’m in big trouble! I could most likely be dead before they arrive!

To think that Canada is headed down the road to Fascism is ludicrous! Some folks just don’t like it that Harper is not allowing things that were allowed before under other Prime Ministers.

The United States isn’t headed down the road to Fascism either…more like old time Communism.

You say you drove to Manitoba…. what year was this? Immigration wouldn’t allow you to move from where? When was this also?

I read your link…. I’m sure their are relay stations in Canada….that doesn’t mean that the Canadian Gov’t. is listening in to every phone call or internet email sent. Most of that article talks about the NSA and what the United States is doing…along with Britain and some others. It doesn’t stipulate that Canada Gov’t. is doing this to it’s citizens.

an excerpt from the link….

“Information from the Echelon network and other parts of the global surveillance system is used by the US and its allies for diplomatic, military and commercial purposes.”

This does not say that it’s being used to spy on Canadian citizens…. I would say that it is to make sure that Diplomats and the military have a safe channel to communicate…not sure what Commercial usage would be for….

Canada has recently hooked up with Israel and our Intelligence agencies are now working together. We won’t be needing the United States to give us anymore false information.

Since I know my source for information very well and that what I am told is the truth….I tend to not believe other sources of information regarding the Harper Gov’t…..the other sources just don’t have the inside information and they all want to color it their own shade with their own agendas.

It’s sad to think that in this day and age… Americans and Canadians still have biased stereotypical thinking when it comes to understanding each other. I have run into many on blogs that believe all sorts of nonsense about Canada still. Oh well…

• It was the late summer of 1989. We drove from Beamsville, Ont. to Dauphin, Manitoba. We requested permission at the Kenora Immigration and were flatly refused. In fact, the woman told us it would be easier for us to emigrate to Russia and defect than to enter directly. We simply gave up.

I think you need to look up Fascism. Communism literally OWNS businesses and properties while Fascism tells the owners what to do with them. Though the difference is slight, there IS a difference and it’s subtle enough for our elite to get away with. Just look at GM, AIG, BoA, Fannie & Freddie, the list goes on….

As for Operation Echelon, it’s located in northwestern Australia. Whether Canada “actually” spies on its own or not, no one really knows. Not even those at the top.

If you’re at all familiar with growing mushrooms, you’ll also understand that, like the mycelium of a mushroom bed runs far, deep and nearly invisible, so does this spy network. It only pops up where least expected.

I know Canada and Israel have ties and I’m glad to see that. At least they are dependable allies, unlike the current status between the US and Israel. That’s just a rotten shame!

Please don’t take me wrong. Your country is awesome in its beauty. So are many others. It’s just unfortunate that governments, and their policies, have a way of making them unattractive; mine included.

• Blessed B. says:

So…I’m not understanding why you would need to stop at Kenora immigration if you already were in Canada to begin with? We don’t need to stop at any of the Provincial borders and ask permission to drive through or to go anywhere in that Province. We don’t have Provincial Border crossings even.

Even my American Aunty from Seattle Washington…when she came to visit us in Alberta only had to stop at the Border in British Columbia…then she stayed to visit my parents there and came out across BC to Alberta to visit us here.

???

• We went from Ont. to Dauphin, talked about staying with a distant cousin of mine, then went to the border with North Dakota (Int’l Peace Garden crossing) NOT Kenora (my mistake) to try and were told we couldn’t.
                  Kenora stuck in my mind because we stayed there for a night. Sorry, it’s been a while and also a long day; I’m beat.
                  Either way, good night my dear. Sleep well.

• Blessed B. says:

Oh…you were asking about immigrating to Canada?

Well…it can’t be that difficult….we have over 2 million Americans living here now and Alberta just hired 2000 American vets to live and work here. Neighbours across the street are from the southern USA and they have been here for about four years now.

Thanks for posting this Kathy. This is an interesting piece. I have been following Doug Hagmann for several years and have reposted many of his essays here at N&F. He is rarely wrong in what he suggests.

That said, prepare to hunker down. It’s going to be a bumpy ride. When the USA goes down so does every other country. There’s no place to go. If anyone lives in a large urban area you might want to move ASAP. The welfare rats will be going berserk as soon as the SHTF.

• Blessed B. says:

Not sure if Canada would go down if the USA does. Canada isn’t tied that much anymore to the southern cousins. The only thing is you’ll be needing the oil Canada supplies to you and if you aren’t able to pay for it…. then that could hurt us somewhat.

Harper has been making trade deals all over the place….maybe he also has received information of what is likely to happen in the States. These other trade deals will make sure that we have monies coming in from other sources for our products.

I agree that if anyone is living in large urban areas…. get out now! It will be absolute HELL for anyone living there! No one will be safe…..unless you live outside the cities and can sustain yourselves.

8. white531 says:

It has been maintained by many of us, for quite some time, that the Obama Presidency was orchestrated from the very beginning. By people or forces that are hidden to us. Yeah, I know. Conspiracy theories and all of that. Let me ask you this simple question.

If you are one of those who believe its just a conspiracy theory, then can you, yourself, explain how one man, using his political influence, and putting in force more executive orders, than any President in History, was able to transform this nation, from what it was five years ago, into what it is today?

The citizens of this country really are brain dead at this point in time. There is no other explanation for this man getting away with what he has gotten away with so far.

Conspiracy Theory? We are living it! Look around folks. Look around, at what is left of what used to be a proud and free country. Before Obama.

I am angry about what Obama has been able to get away with. That’s a given. But I am even more angry that the American people have let him do it. If I see one more Prius, with an Obama 2012 sticker on it, I’m going to just run it off the road.

• Kathy says:

With you on that one – every time I see an O sticker, I want to ram them!

I blame the GOP as much as the people. Yeah, the dumbutts voted him in twice, but the guys in Congress are supposed to uphold the Constitution regardless of what the LIVs do. Except they’re not; instead, they’re cozying up with the Dems. Our Constitution has been forsaken and forgotten by all of them.

• ” If I see one more Prius, with an Obama 2012 sticker on it, I’m going to just run it off the road.”

NO WITNESSES!

9. Donna says:

Everything is so frightening these days – we have stocked up on food, ammo, etc., but how much are we going to really need to survive? If I did not have adult sons living away from us, I would take them and leave this country, but just not sure where I would go.

10. Mrs AL says:

Great post and great discussion to all ! We’re ready here.