Will The Doors Of Hell Swing Open ?

For THIS sonofabitch, let us hope so.

Never has there been a more noxious, odious bastard than this asshat.

From The Daily Caller.com

Harry Reid hospitalized

I have a MUCH better place for YOU to be, Harry. See below.

Even GOD knows what a prick this criminal is.

THIS is what Dingy Harry TRULY thinks of America, and Americans.

Enjoy the stay, Harry. Hope it’s long, and TOASTY.

Harry Reid hospitalized

9:28 AM  12/20/2013  By Alexis Levinson Political Reporter

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid  is in the hospital, having checked himself in early Friday morning when he did  not feel well.

According to a statement from Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson, Reid “was not  feeling well and as a precaution decided to go to the hospital.”

“Tests have been conducted and everything is normal. He is alert, resting and  feeling better,” Jentleson said.

Reid will not, however, be in the Capitol for the Senate’s final votes Friday  before they head home for the  rest of the year.

“Doctors have asked  that he remain in the hospital for observation so he will not be working today,”  Jentleson said.

~

I’ll make this short. I hope Harry meets Beelzebub REAL SOON.

Tomorrow would be fine with me. God, You gave no meteors. Grant me THIS one, OK ?

~

Clyde

Tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Will The Doors Of Hell Swing Open ?

1. bullright says:

“…he will not be working today” — was he “working” before this?

I don’t dismiss it having some political motive to it. But this is not the type of hospitalizing he needs. He’s a national security threat.

2. BrianR says:

““Tests have been conducted and everything is normal. He is alert…”

Huh?

I thought they said everything was “normal”…

• Clyde says:

The world could use less Lerts such as Reid. And, yes, everything is “normal” for Reid. Still hates the country, the Constitution, the citizens, ad nauseum…. Thanks, Pard.

Something fishy is up with this. What’s going on today that he’s dodging? You don’t check yourself in to the hospital because you feel bad. You go to the doctor first and he admits you.

If he kicks off we’re having a kegger so we can piss on his grave.

Something stinks here as others have mentioned. We’re not being told the whole truth. No surprise.

5. white531 says:

I can see there is some fun in this. I get it. But I would rather deal with my enemies on a level playing field, not while they are marginalized by illness. All of us are mortal. I’ll take my shots at Harry when he’s feeling better. He should be defeated, because he is on the wrong side of the argument. Not because he is getting old. We’re all getting old.

• Clyde says:

White, do you REALLY believe Harry Reid would EVER want a “level playing field” ? I would like to think you know him, or ANY leftist better than that. He would LOVE a “level field” with you, me or any one who opposes him. As long as we were UNDER the “level playing field”. You and I will just have to agree to disagree on this one. He would GLADLY kick US while we were down, so I feel as though I’m just “returning the favor” so to speak. Thanks for dropping by, however. Always enjoy your comments.

• white531 says:

Clyde, all I said was, I would rather deal with him, when he was able to respond as a healthy person. I believe I am his equal, in every respect. He is only a human being, and not a very good one, at that. That being said, I want to see Harry Reid defeated, when he is in perfect health, when he is at his best, or worst, as the case may be. I don’t want anyone to say we beat him when he was down. No, i want to bury the worthless sonabitch at the top of his game, in perfect health.

• Clyde says:

I understood you, White. I simply believe we beat the bastards whenever we can, healthy or not. It wouldn’t make a BIT of difference to assholes like Reid, he would kick ANY conservative when up, down, whatever.

6. Mrs AL says:

Heard an update: exhaustion was the diagnosis and the Senator is at home resting comfortably. He is cleared to go back to work.

My comment: this isn’t 1813 and running for office at his age and voting someone this age to office is foolish at best. We live in a super-fast paced society. I don’t care how good or bad you are, it takes a toll on the physical body. Elders may have wisdom (or lack thereof) but they don’t have unlimited stamina.

• Clyde says:

Thanks for that update, Mrs. Al. Exhaustion . Yeah, I guess it COULD get that way, every day thinking up new ways to DESTROY the greatest nation on Earth.

7. Buck says:

I’m with you, Clyde. Reid simply is not someone I’d think of for the definition of chivalry.
    He is more like the kitchen cockroach or mouse and any one of the three I’d step on immediately without ever a thought of how’s your health or are you my equal…