Thought For Today – Dec. 17, 2013

t2

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Thought For Today – Dec. 17, 2013

Since the liberals fail to realize this, they’re in for a rude awakening.

2. Buck says:

Reminds me of a book I read years ago. A classic, if I remember correctly. Can’t remember the name of the story or the author but the story was about a bottle.
    Whomever owned the bottle had great fortune but whomever died in possession of the bottle would go to Hell. The trip up was that you could never sell the bottle for even so much as you paid for it. You had to sell it for less.
    I don’t know why. But libs remind me of that story…

3. And once the screaming stops, it’ll be OUR TURN!

• Hardnox says:

No, we’ll be first… we’ll be dead found slumped over a pile of spent brass and the horizon will be littered with dead muzzies. That is simply a statement of fact. Lefties don’t fight.

• I ‘spoze you’re right. But that all depends on where you live, too. I keep my back to the woods and “play chess”.
        I’ll be happy to join ya in any foxhole, HN! That goes for anyone else on here….

• garnet92 says:

Nox, your comment on “spent brass” struck home since I’ve been rearranging my ammo (52 boxes of it). Some rearrange sock drawers, I rearrange ammunition – to each his own. I don’t know how many rounds that equates to – I may be curious enough to mathilize it later? Anyway, I could make a sizeable pile of muzzies with all of that ammo – oh, except for that unfortunate robbery where all of my firearms were stolen – damn shame that.

4. western guy says:

I have a book with that story in it too…but it has been a few years and with a re-model going I don’t remember which box it is in.

The morons aren’t smart enough to realize it, either. Harvard doesn’t teach REALITY, nor COMMON SENSE.

6. Crockett says:

A few hugs and some ass kissing and the muzzies will spare the lefties, kumbaya right? here is a good place to post this you all in Realville will like it..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osYZ1uZasN8