Mrs AL’s Noxious Rant – Politicians

What a bunch of snakes in politician clothing!    Snakes

Hey politicians – ALL OF YOU!

Listen carefully because I am only saying this once!  Got it?

You are NOT my keeper.

I do NOT NEED YOU to buy health insurance.

You are NOT AUTHORIZED to offer me ANY PRODUCT.

You are DICTATING TO ME ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS NONE YOUR BUSINESS.

You are DICTATING WHAT INSURANCE COMPANIES MUST DO and I WILL ULTIMATELY LOSE.

You have very LIMITED authority over matters in my life so GET OUT.

You ARE ACTING AS DICTATORS, I don’t care how well intended you are.

You ARE SNAKES slithering further and further into my life and I AM TELLING YOU TO BACK OFF!

I have a lot to do.  I’ll check back in a couple days to see what you intend to NOT DO.

Your friend,

Mrs. AL

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Mrs AL’s Noxious Rant – Politicians

1. michael p hershey says:

whatever happenen to states rights? each state needs to recover its rights from the federal government and make their own choices, as required and when necessary

• States’ rights are paramount to the survival of this, once great, Republic. If we don’t regain them, we will be nothing more than the old Soviet Union, only this time, a Fascist Union, under the hammer of a corporate run oligarchy.
      Anyone, with eyes open, can see this forming as we speak and we, the under-informed, thanks to “corporate media”, are at their mercy.
      The sovereignty of states is crucial. Let no one tell you otherwise.

You go, girl!

The first step to winning back your freedom is to declare what you know your rights to be.

3. clyde says:

Great rant, Mrs. Al, but PLEASE refrain from denigrating snakes by comparing the poor serpents to assmunch political hacks.

4. Buck says:

Surely you jest!
    You should know that, like it or not, Big Brother is determined to take care of you.
    Yeah.
    Do not resist because if you resist Big Brother will still lovingly take care of you.
    Kinda like the Teflon Don took care of his problems…..

Ditto that, Mrs AL !! Great rant!

6. Mrs AL says:

Thanx all for your visit.

Michael, welcome to ‘Nox and Friends. Don’t recall seeing you here before. Have a look around. There are a lot of interesting posts by these fine folks.

As for State’s rights … that is my personal bugaboo. The States gave away their remaining sovereignty when they adopted the 17th amendment in 1913. If you want a really interesting study, explore who pushed the amendment. I could go on and on but need to scoot. Again, welcome and thanx for your comment.

Excellent rant Mrs Al. It appears that the “Tree of Liberty” requires watering.

8. tannngl says:

Your rant is my rant. We all feel the same way, Mrs. Al. Only you put it so succinctly into a post.