Something From The “BWAHAHAHAHAHA” File.

Normally, I don’t do anything concerning the assholes who comprise the majority of Hollyweird, but could not pass this one up.

Sometimes, George, you asshole, being a “trend-setter” isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, is it?

From The Daily Caller.com

George Clooney wasn’t happy with his Tesla.

4:33 PM  11/11/2013  by Grae Stafford

About all you need to know. Discussing what they’re going to do at Man’s Country, I’m sure.

Here is the hypocrite asshole in his short-lived bromance with a Tesla. Pretty bad when a moonbat such as THIS one is blasting something politically correct, and “green”.

In an interview with Esquire magazine, Hollywood  heart throb and trend setter George Clooney has some not very nice things to say  about the trendy electric car that, for the moment at least, is the must-have  accessory for California’s  millionaires.

“I had a Tesla,” Clooney told Esquire. “I was one of the first cats with a  Tesla. I think I was, like, number five on the list. But I’m telling you, I’ve  been on the side of the road a while in that thing. And I said to them, ‘Look,  guys, why am I always stuck on the side of the f*cking road? Make it work, one  way or another.’”

Clooney was one of the first owners of the car when it hit the market in  2008, but in 2012 he put the car up for auction after driving only 1,700 miles  in it. The car sold at the 2012 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance weekend  showcase to raise money for his charity. The insight from Esquire goes some  way to explaining why he drove the car so little.

This is the latest in a series of public knocks that the company has  received. In October, the company saw its shares tank by 17 percent, wiping $4.1 billion off its value. October also saw three high-profile incinerations of its latest Model S.

Tesla has been fighting claims that it is overvalued financially for some  time, and in a recent interview on Bloomberg TV, Tesla’s biggest investor  and co-founder Elon Musk said said that “the stock price that we have  is more than we have any right to deserve.”

The latest statement from Clooney could be a sign that Hollywood’s  fascination with the Palo Alto start-up is also beginning to wane.

~

That’s the problem with “trends”, George. They NEVER last long, and usually NOT good value for the money. Proof positive fools and their money are easily parted.

As for Musk, NO, you DID NOT deserve the run-up in value your firm enjoyed. You would NEVER have had that had the assholes from the Obama Regime, and the Moonbeam Brown Cartel not stepped in with MASSIVE taxpayer subsidies. YOU know it, and NOW the rest of the investment community sees it, too.

Got a hunch Clooney the Clowny wouldn’t be caught DEAD in a Volt. Too bourgeois.

~

Clyde

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Something From The “BWAHAHAHAHAHA” File.

Loony Clooney probably won’t be happy with his new insurance either! Haha!

Nothing makes me sicker than Hollywood types like Clooney who think that because they have pretty faces and lucked into lucrative acting careers that this magically makes them smarter than the rest of the world. I never go to the movie theatre anymore and rarely buy dvds so as not to enrich the enemy.

Wonder if the Tesla experience taught Clooney the Brilliant anything about real economics and the government’s inability to create a market that doesn’t naturally exist? Nah.

• Clyde says:

Highly unlikely, CW. While the asshats like him certainly have a right to THEIR opinion, it makes others who AREN’T pretending to be others’ no less relevant. Give me a room full of truck drivers over a room full of “celebrities” any day.

3. Right now, shares of TSLA are at $139.66 / share. What I couldn’t do with the cost of just ten shares~! Even SBUX is a better deal~!

4. Saltwater says:

Just wondering… How big is the carbon footprint, per mile driven, of a Tesla that goes up in flames as compared to that of a conventional SUV?

• Clyde says:

Well, counting the CO2 coming from the power plant to charge it up before the fateful drive, the actual CAR-B-QUEING of the thing, the carbon, chemicals from the melting plastics and CO2 pollution emitted from THAT, add in the pollution from the fire trucks, and / or ambulance and police cars arriving to the immolation, I’d say it’s pretty substantial, Salty. Interesting question. Thanks.

5. WTXGunRunner says:

Isn’t this just SO LIKE a holly-weird jackass? I mean, who else brings things like this on themselves and then are the absolute FIRST to gripe/grumble/etc… about it. I really DO feel sorry for this jerk weed for sitting on the side of the road (OH WAIT, NO I DON’T #dimwitfromLA). As far as I’m concerned that part of my America can break off and drift off into the Pacific (as promised) and the sooner the better!!! Good one Clyde!

Clyde…I’ll see your ‘Bwahahahahahaha’ and I’ll raise you a ‘ Snortphfffftsnarkchoke’ , and 2 snot bubbles !