From The “You Have GOT To Be Shitting Me” File.

Well, we KNOW the asshat didn’t ask US about this.

I think you’ll agree. From The Daily Caller.com

McCain: Tons of people want me to run for president again.

1:00 PM  11/11/2013

Vince Coglianese

Managing  Editor

I can see it now. The GOP / RNC “Dream Team”. Mc Asshat, and THIS clown…..

Good ol’ Krispy Kreme. Note the logo on the dais. Tells the tale, eh?

John McCain is apparently fielding a “spate of e-mails and letters  and phone calls” from people who want him to run for president again.

But, the Republican senator from Arizona told the Arizona Republic that he’s not  really considering another run for the White House:

“‘Particularly since the shutdown, I’ve had a spate of e-mails and letters  and phone calls saying, ‘Run for president again,” McCain told The Arizona  Republic. ‘As you know, I’m seriously thinking about running for re-election to  the Senate. But I think, in the words of the late Morris K. Udall, as far as my  presidential ambitions are concerned, ‘The people have spoken — the  bastards.””

[…]

“‘I can assure you, I don’t see it,’ said McCain, who will turn 80 in 2016.  ‘It’s not on my radar.’”

On Monday, conservative blogger Allahpundit, of Hot Air,  reacted by laughing off the idea that McCain  is inundated with “Run, John, run!” requests:

“Two possibilities. One: The letters urging him to run are secretly being  sent by Cindy McCain and Meg to boost his spirits. ‘America needs you more than  ever, dad Sen. McCain.’ Two: Maverick’s exaggerating the clamor for  him to run again as a way of sticking it to the ‘wacko birds,’ to highlight  public annoyance over the ‘defund’ strategy.”

~

If Reince Priebus sees this, I’m sure he’ll sprout wood over the thought. TWO “moderates” on the SAME ticket. Goddamn near more than a RINO can stand. (sarcasm off)

In a way, I DO hope the RNC / GOP puts this ticket together. If THAT doesn’t get the CONSERVATIVES to see where the GOP, in it’s modern iteration, wants to take the party, NOTHING will.

~

Clyde

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to From The “You Have GOT To Be Shitting Me” File.

1. Puke Alert~!
    My comment would get me fired, and I need the wages.

• Clyde says:

As long as it didn’t contain the F bomb, I think you would be fine. The F bombs are MY sole domain, if ever allowed, that is. haha

Maybe when he said “tons” of people want him to run he was refering to Chris Christie.

3. Buck says:

“Tons of people,” huh. That would be Christi and 3 or 4 other lardass RINOs.

McAsshat is talking to himself again and hearing voices. Better get him checked into a retirement home before he hurts himself, or us.

5. BrianR says:

Jeez… the guy’s a legend in his own mind.

Yeah, we want him to run, alright, straight back to the loony bin he escaped from, and he needs to get back on his meds.

7. Mrs AL says:

A part of me laughs and a part of me takes pity on someone who appears to have wandered off the sidewalk into the street.

8. Anne says:

Here I was sneaking back to read the site again after I told myself no political anything for just a few days (O-butthead is the number one source of stress in my life and it is a real problem lately), and I get to read this. Gave me quite a chuckle. I wouldn’t mind if Sarah Palin ran again, but does McCain really truly believe that anyone would vote for him? How pathetic.

On the topic of the next election, I really have to wonder how that will go down. Three more years of Obama, with people still clamoring to his defense, even while pretending to call him out, makes me wonder how he will react if a (real) conservative candidate seemed to be a strong contender.

And with that, I’m going to go look at Thanksgiving recipes or something. Or watch Independence Day. Now that was a president to be proud of (and his whole speech was done with no teleprompter!).

• Clyde says:

Sorry, Anne. Didn’t mean to pee in your Cheerios!! You KNOW how the asshat will react. The same as he has been all this time. With NOTHING but scorn and derision. All the sonofabitch knows.

9. Buck says:

Actually I believe even fewer would vote for McCain should he be the GOP runner again.

10. upaces88 says:

Riiiight, McCain…your brother, sister, cousins, neighbors….How much did you pay them to say that?
    And, EVEN when you loose like you did the last night with Palin running as VP…
    When you lose? You’d put your tail between your legs again and crawl off into oblivion until someone kissed your butt for your support. Then you’d pee pee all over yourself, “OMG! Someone likes me!”

• Clyde says:

upaces, I think even THEY wouldn’t vote for him. Time for Johnny to go home, and play with Cindy’s daddy’s money.

• upaces88 says:

LOL…Now That! That is gettin’ pretty bad!
        He has already lost all respect from anyone who knows his past and what has gone in the recent past.

I can only think that if “tons of people” want McAsshat to run again, they would have to be the lefties.