Mrs AL’s Noxious Rant – Health Care

November 6, 2013 HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius testified in front of the Senate Finance Committee.  Below is a portion of an article from dallasnews(online).

With many people unable to obtain coverage through the website, lawmakers in both parties have suggested extending the open enrollment period or delaying the financial penalties for people who go without insurance. Sebelius refused to consider those proposals.

“Delaying the Affordable Care Act would not delay people’s cancer or diabetes or Parkinson’s disease,” she said. “It would not delay the need for mental health services or cholesterol screenings or prenatal care.”

“For millions of Americans, delay is not an option,” Sebelius said. “People’s lives depend on this.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sick and tired of the emotionalism and hyperbole coming from Washington D.C. about ‘healthcare.’

I am appalled and angry that this type of tactic is the norm for this administration.

I have a real piece of news for you Resident, Ms. Sebelius and all democrats out there — PEOPLE’S LIVES DEPEND ON OBAMACARE BEING DUMPED.  But you don’t care about us, do you?  And you really don’t care about those whom you claim to champion, do you?

NO … you ONLY CARE about taking control and crippling the private insurance industry such that the national government has the most control over the greatest number of citizens as possible.  Guess what that’s called?  You won’t testify to that will you?  And you won’t even utter the word, will you?  And you exempt yourselves from this legislation from hell itself, don’t you?

I won’t fall for your attempt to put a guilt trip on me for not caring about my fellow citizens who don’t have insurance.  You know bloody well there are other ways to solve these types of issues.  Again, YOU DON’T CARE about anyone’s health and well-being. This is all a gigantic ruse to put the final blow to this Republic. But you won’t admit that will you?

Your words and proclamations of compassion ring hollow. Pushing forward with this horrid law PROVES you don’t give diddly squat about anyone or anything but your own dastardly agenda PERIOD

I will stop now.  Your turn.

Mrs AL

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Mrs AL’s Noxious Rant – Health Care

Wonder why someone didn’t ask her what the hell people with those diseases were supposed to do while WAITING for this fiasco to be “fixed” ? Good one, Mrs. Al.

• Mrs AL says:

No clue, Clyde. There were some great Qs asked that were never answered. Say, did you happen to see that supposed “apology” from the Resident? Lamest thing I have heard in some time.

Great rant, Mrs. AL, and I’m with you – that stuff is said to make us think she cares about the ‘little people’, but we know better. She’s an idiot and we can see right through her.

If it was truly about people and their health, they would have found a way to fix the existing problems with insurance. Instead, they dream up this government plan which equals control.

• Mrs AL says:

And I bet you dimes to donuts, Kathy, that many of our fellow citizens actually believe these people care about them. Isn’t that just sad?!

It’s good to rant Mrs. AL.

If the left truly believed that this deal was so great there would be no exemptions for anyone.

4. Garnet92 says:

GET DOWN Mrs. AL!!!!

On one hand, I wish that Klatrine Sebelius could read your rant – but, on the other hand, she and her ilk are so blinded by their socialistic ideology, the thought simply couldn’t penetrate that fog of ignorance that surrounds Ofugyou and his sycophants. Your pithy words would fall on deaf ears.

Nonetheless, kudos for ranting what so many of us are thinking.

• Mrs AL says:

Gee whiz, Garnet, no one has ever said, “Get down” to me before. I am flattered.

Thanx muchly and I know full well that my words would not be heard. I am beginning to think that maybe those people have some type of gizmo in their ears that prevents common sense and truth from being heard. Spooky!