Hardnox’s ‘Noxious Rant – Extremism

The entire Left from the resident on down, including the entirety of the media, AND the establishment Republicans have labeled those of us that cherish our Constitution as RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS.

What the hell is that?

Think about it.  This is the same Constitution that our elected officials swore to protect and defend.

Conversely, those that trash our country, trash our Constitution, trash our economy, spend money that we don’t have, shove unconstitutional laws down our throats (while exempting themselves) are considered mainstream.

That is insane by any measure.

We are fed this shit sandwich on a daily basis and we are told that we must like it.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Hardnox’s ‘Noxious Rant – Extremism

1. BrianR says:

Yep. We true conservatives are “right-wing fringe extremists” because we believe the Constitution means what it says.

I guess that means the Founders, who wrote the damned thing, were “right-wing fringe extremists”, too.

That means we’re in good company.

2. Buck says:

And the elected officials who complain about the restraints placed upon them by the Constitution should be immediately impeached and tried for violation of their oath then barred from holding office.

I hear ya, Hardnox.

If the plan is to circumvent the law then it makes good strategy to hinder those who would stop you by portraying them as “right-wing extremists” and count on people not to question the validity of that label, which unfortunately is a pretty safe bet. We can’t do much about people who are willing to lie to win. We can only hope to awaken/educate those who fall for it because they’ve been trained not to think (thanks to our liberal-run schools).

I’m sure that’s not a very satisfying comment but reality is not very satisfying these days.

4. Mrs AL says:

Like the rant, Hardnox!

They can shove their crap sandwich in my face all they want. They can’t make me bite, chew or, swallow.

The more conservative you are, the more extreme you’re labeled. Look at how the Dems, and some of the ‘mainstream’ R’s crucify the Tea Party.

Good post. Count ME in with the “right-wing extremists”. A CHARTER MEMBER no less.

7. pepperhawk says:

HN, good rant and says what I think exactly. I can hardly believe it when I hear it, right wing extremists. It makes me boil. But, they can shove their crap sandwich all they want. I’m not buying nor will I follow any unjust laws. Made my mind up about that quite a while ago. We right wing extremists, right now, have to stand firm.