Mrs AL’s Noxious Rant

I am following the Resident’s and Democrats’ sanctioned and implemented methodology of communication.  So if you don’t like what I have to say – blame the Resident and Democrats.  I am just following the pattern set for me.  It isn’t my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obamacare (ACA) is unconstitutional on its face.  It was drafted, written and, signed into law by all Democrats.  So YOU deserve the scorn of every single U.S. Citizen.  You are guilty of subversion of the Constitution and that’s the end of the discussion.

I don’t give a rat’s nest what your “intentions” were.  You are liars, seditionists and, ought to be driven from office!!

You detest the Declaration of Independence and have replaced it with a Doctrine of Dependence.  And you idiots think you know best for the Citizenry of this country.  You don’t know squat!!

You detest the U.S. Constitution and have replaced it with an underground constitution that doesn’t even resemble the original.  Your treasonous behavior is so far past appalling that I don’t even have a word to describe it.

You lie, cheat, and steal from U.S. Citizens and actually sleep at night.  You ought to be feeling guilt. But you don’t do you?  Believe it or not, I feel for you.  When it hits you one day, you will need help.  Question is, who will be there to help you?  NO ONE WITH AN OUNCE OF BRAINS BECAUSE THEY WON’T BE ABLE TO TRUST YOUR STATED GUILT IS ANYTHING BUT A RUSE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Mr. Resident and Democrats – how did I do?  Did I learn well? Did I accurately reflect your methodology?  Where can I improve?

Thanx in advance for your input.

Mrs AL

22 Responses to Mrs AL’s Noxious Rant

1. myfoxmystere says:

I’d like to boot the resident Congressman from my area, which is the 47th district in California: Dimwitcrank Alan Lowenthal, a freeloading career political hack. It is a new district formed for the last election, with Lowballthall’s office located in South Los Angeles County’s Long Beach California. I had a great north Orange County Congressman representing my area prior to the boundary changes: GOP Rep. Ed Royce. Royce still serves in his district, and endorsed a good GOP solid Conservative Rep to run for the new district, but some of Linda Sanchez’s carry over libtards in the new district

• myfoxmystere says:

…helped Lowblowthal occupy and squat into the seat. They went on a smear spree to defame Gary DeLong, while DeLong ran a clean race in 2012 for the new seat. I hope 0bozocare leads to the demise of Lowenthal, Moonbeam, Boxer, Pelosi, Feinstein, Reid, the Sanchez sisters, and The Hildebeast Clinton’s charge for occupying the White House again.

• Mrs AL says:

Let it out, myfox! Appreciate where you are coming from. Sleazy campaigns are not an unusual occurrence for so many on the left of honor. I watched it and lived it first hand in Iowa with Harkin.

Good rant, Mrs. AL. I’d like to fire the whole lot of them, save a few, do away with several complete agencies, and start clean. I’m sick up to here of all the shady deals and spending money like there’s no tomorrow. The very first thing to go would be that freaking Obamacare!

• Mrs AL says:

And we all know it needs to be done quickly, Kathy. You are right … Obamacare first and then start sweeping all the whoha out of D.C. and off our backs.

3. tannngl says:

You said what I feel. Wonderful rant.

Damn good rant. You need a few more pejoratives, and some obscenities.

Let it out Mrs AL… a rant will set you free.

The constitutionality of this mess has yet to be argued.

6. J.O.B. says:

I like what you have to say MrsAl, but I have a few questions.
    First, What is unconstitutional about the ACA?
    Second, If we were to repeal the ACA, shouldn’t we get rid of Medicare and medicare as well?

• Mrs AL says:

Thanx, Jon. I wouldn’t have expected you to like this.

Here is one link regarding the constitutionality of the ACA:

I recommend reading it and exploring some of the links. The ACA individual mandate was upheld as a “tax,” NOT a “penalty.” Therefore, because the law originated in the Senate, it is unconstitutional. There are arguments on both sides, of course.

Discussion of the elimination of M&M is not appropriate in the context of the ACA, IMHO. That said, I believe these programs ought to be eliminated but it will take much time. They are entrenched and we the taxpayers have an obligation, given the length of time they have been in place.

• Saltwater says:

First – The ACA is a revenue law (so ruled the Supreme Court), yet it originated in the Senate not the House in violation of Article 1, Section 7, Clause 1, of the U.S. Constitution — which states “all bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives.”

Second – As odious as Medicare and Medicaid may be, they were at least passed into law within the confines of the Constitution, so any repeal or revamp required for those must be done to address their respective failings unrelated to ObamaDoesn’tCare

• Mrs AL says:

You said it much better, Saltwater. Thanx!

• J.O.B. says:

Thanks for the reply Saltwater and MrsAl. I do agree and whether it’s a tax or a penalty is a mute point. They need some way to fund this bastardization of a healthcare law. I never understood it. I do like the fact that insurance carriers can no longer disqualify due to preexisting conditions. But that’s about the only positive I see. I can understand why Conservatives do not like the ACA, but I am very confused as to why Liberals love it. Not every American will be covered, in fact the extreme poverty stricken who can’t afford the affordable rates will now have to pay a penalty. Oh well, I guess we can all still agree on one thing….This President is awful.

Great rant Ms.A !
    All that was omitted was the immortal words of ‘Bob’ :

“What’s Next What’s Next What’s Next ?”

Yeah – what Mrs. AL said!

Don’t know how far down the line your ire extends but these days I’m finding it hard to contain my anger with friends and family that are democrats, and I struggle with the notion of whether I should contain it. I hate to fight with my loved ones but I can’t forget that they grant the power to those who are stealing our rights.

• Mrs AL says:

None of us can afford too much stress, CW. It’s totally unhealthy.

I guess the only thing I would say is that starting with an idea like, we may not agree but … and finish the thought. I do know from personal experience that if I portray any anger with my others, I only got anger in return and they never really ‘hear’ what I said. I have also tired to make my “talking points” (hehe) personal and relate what I was saying within the context of their lives.

Now NONE of that works with electeds. All I can do there is state my case forcefully as I can (sometimes not very nicely, either).

Ok I babbled enough and have basically said little … a not so noxious rant, I fear.