A Little Comic Relief With Serious Overtones

Rand Paul  Made Fun of Obamacare’s  New Health Codes? from leonida sheets

And we are back to Standard time!

Mrs AL

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to A Little Comic Relief With Serious Overtones

Funny stuff BUT I wish I could laugh at this thuggery.

Good finds, Mrs. Al. I agree with nox. Hard to laugh at such a cluster$@%&

Who knew Rand Paul was a comedian!! The problem is he’s probably not kidding about the extra codes – that would be so typical of government.

I liked the sandwich analogy, but he got it wrong. Obama wouldn’t come take it, he’d send a government goon to do the dirty work for him, but I get his gist.

4. bullright says:

Good piece. Dinesh takes the time to spell it out. And if not, the left goes around framing the argument, on specious and false grounds. They don’t care about the morality, long as the result is satisfactory.

• Mrs AL says:

Dinesh is someone I have tended to listen to over the years.
      And I agree … “They don’t care about the morality, long as the result is satisfactory.”

5. tannngl says:

Great stuff!! Love D’Souza. Bright. Principled. Conservative. Christian.
    And these are the ways we can teach the uninformed voters! There are so many of them.

• Mrs AL says:

I figured some would be D’s “fans” here. He makes everything so clear in a concise manner. I think Rand did the same thing in that snipet of his speech.

D’Souza proves what we have been saying for years. The left’s ‘sandwich sharing’ is full of B-O-L-O-G-N-A

• Mrs AL says:

Terry I have an assignment if you or others care to play … is there a way to make B-O-L-O-G-N-A an acronym? This is what I have come up with so far:

Big
      Obnoxious
      Lies
      Of
      Gigantic
      N
      A

Can’t seem to finish it. Any ideas? Anyone?

7. western guy says:

N- neutered
    A- asshats

Those were great, Mrs. AL. Thanks for posting!