No Sense of Control.

In my studies of the islamic ideology, a few things stand out as apparently normative for this “experience” (?)
First, is the individual supremacist attitude of the adherents to the ideology.
Second is the debasement and denigration of the feminine gender.
And third is the apparent total lack of control over sexual and emotional urges.
Following is a news report out of Pakistan, exemplifying these attributes. The Express Tribune has the story. Insert your mouth guards before reading.

Four-year-old sexually assaulted ‘by cleric’

By Our Correspondent Published: November 1, 2013

Suspect arrested from another seminary he was hiding in. PHOTO: FILE

MULTAN:

A four-year-old girl was taken to a hospital in Vehari on Thursday after she was sexually assaulted allegedly by the chief cleric on her first day at a seminary. Doctors treating her said that her condition was critical.

Meerapur police said the suspect had been arrested.

The girl’s father, a resident of Nawan Shehr in Mailsi, said in the FIR that he had dropped his daughter at the Shaheedanwala seminary in the neighbourhood.

He said more than 70 children from five nearby villages were enrolled at the seminary.

He said it was the girl’s first day and the chief cleric had asked him to drop her at his office. The father was told that he (cleric) would introduce her to other children.

He said when he went to pick her up at noon, he was told that his daughter was in the chief cleric’s office. The office was locked and the cleric missing. He said he broke into the room and found the child lying unconscious.

She was taken to the district headquarters hospital, where doctors treating her said that her condition was critical. Doctors later said she had undergone a surgery.

Dr Tahira Parveen at the DHQ hospital told The Express Tribune that the girl’s medico-legal examination confirmed rape.

District Police Officer Sadiq Ali Dogar said that a police team arrested the suspect from another seminary where he had been hiding.

He said the suspect had been shifted to an undisclosed location on account of the neighbours’ threats of violence. He said two other clerics from the madrassa were also reported to have gone missing after the incident.

Residents of the area staged a protest demonstration and announced a boycott of all seminaries.

Published in The Express Tribune, November 1st, 2013.

H/T Sharia Unveiled.

~ ~ oOo ~ ~

Mullahs, “Clerics” Imams, Ayatollahs, Mufti, Sheikh, all high in the pecking order of the islamic ideology. All are above reproach, doing what they wish, when they wish, and how they wish, with no fear of consequences.

I don’t care what religion you are, or not, or what ideology one follows.
The Children are SACRED~! Give them a chance to live, to play, to learn how to interact with other children, other people, other adults. God Knows, they’ll lose their innocence soon enough – Let the Child BE a Child, for as long as it is possible.

I so long to take this child in my arms, give her a Kiss, and tell her it will be all right, soon. But I cannot. First, it would not be understood in that culture. In any way, shape nor form. And secondly, I know bloody well, that it will NOT be all right. Not as long as this ideology exists on this earth in the form that it is.  And for the loss of Life and Innocence, and in my LOVE for the helpless,  I can only grieve.

The comments on this article are enlightening. And very, VERY angry. This happened in Pakistan, in the Multan District.  I am not fully surprised, as it is evidently a strong islamic enclave.

~ ~ Grouchy ~ ~

Tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to No Sense of Control.

And yet liberals think these are “religious” leaders” ? There is simply NO way one can call Islam a religion. RELIGION does NOT advocate RAPING 4 year olds. Goddamn barbarians. I suppose this worthless goat humper will receive what, a PROMOTION to Ayatollah for this? H. Jesus Christ.

• Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia,,, Sexual Predation goes on 24/7/365,
      And in my humble opinion, HRW couldn’t care less. Their concern is already at rock bottom, allied with this filth.

2. Bullright says:

And they suggest it is the religion of peace. No, its the religion of force. Best we understand that, first. But the poor innocents? God have mercy on them because they don’t.

• This is one of very few posts I have ever done, that I’ve cried over, literally. The question is asked in The Book of Revelation, “How Long, Oh, Lord?”,,, and I ask that, as well.
      Thank You, Bullright.

And it’s coming soon to a neighborhood near you and me, if we don’t group up, stand up and speak up.

• Kathy, Just ask Tennessee and Michigan and Minnesota, and a few other places – We need more Mosques, to train these “clerics”, more madrassas to furnish fresh flesh for the clerics and their whips and wankers.

It’s a good thing “Nox has the rule in place he does, because this young girl and Malala Yousafzai have my ITD just flat out roaring.

Thank You for popping in. I’ve got to take my BP meds now,,,

4. tannngl says:

Children are much loved by our Lord Jesus. These people are monsters and the holy book tells them they needn’t control their sexual impulses. This is not a religion of peace. It is one filled with violence and hate.

• Tannngl, that is all the koran teaches and that is the philosophy that muhammad lived by.

• tannngl says:

Wonder what the ‘moderate’ muslims have to say about this…

• There is no moderate islam or muslim,,, there is only islam, and muslims. The term, “Moderate Muslim” is an inherent contradiction, and cannot, DOES NOT, exist.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Prime Minister of the “moderate” Islamic nation of Turkey, said this:
          “One cannot be a secularist and a Muslim at the same time. The Muslim world is waiting for Turkish people to rise up. The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets, and the faithful our soldiers…this holy army guards my religion.”
          Regarding democracy, he said: “You ride it until you arrive at your destination, then you step off.”
          And finally: “There is no “moderate” Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s that.”

One link out of many: https://sites.google.com/site/islamicthreatsimplified/moderate-muslim

• Mrs AL says:

Thank you, Grouchy. It needs to be said loud and clear so even those who have not studied this perverted form of domination (which is what it is) can understand:

> “There is no moderate islam or muslim,,, there is only islam, and muslims.”

As for this child, she is relegated to a life that I personally cannot fathom. Indeed, we need to be in prayer for the innocent.

Grouchy, I read articles such as these and my conclusion of a Patriot Implant as the only remedy to this filth is reaffirmed.

I weep for mankind.

6. Buck says:

Yeah it eclipses even the Catholic Church’s epidemic of pedophilia.