Coal Miners Marched on Washington DC

I ‘borrowed’ this from the Million Bikers Facebook page and they said:

Just like the bikers, there was almost no news coverage about the 3,000 + coal miners that came to D.C. Tuesday, Oct 29th!

BUT WE DID GET SOME PHOTOS THANKS TO THE WIFE OF ONE OF THE COAL MINERS!

Did any of you guys hear about this? I didn’t, because all I’ve heard for days now is nothing but Obamacare.  There are 3,000 people at our nation’s capitol and we didn’t know it. Where’s the media with this?

crickets…

~Kathy

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Coal Miners Marched on Washington DC

1. vonmesser says:

Remember, coal is one of the enemies of the state. Don’t mention it and maybe it’ll go away. Glow-bull warming, after all.

2. upaces88 says:

I wish there had been more media!!!!

3. Garnet92 says:

Glad you publicized this Kathy. As far as the LIVs are concerned, coal miners marching on DC didn’t happen. If the demedia didn’t cover it, it didn’t happen. Just watch what happens when those who won’t listen and don’t want to hear begin getting their rising electric bills – they’ll bitch then and blame Bush and never know that the coal-fired plants closed down because of Obama’s EPA regulations.

• Kathy says:

Most of the media’s so obsessed with o’care they’re not seeing any other issues. It’s like they can’t handle more than one thing at a time.

4. Buck says:

Peaceable assembly is guaranteed. Frustration when peaceable assembly avails naught can also be guaranteed.

• Kathy says:

Good one, Buck. We’re starting to see a pattern here. It doesn’t matter which group shows – the government is ignoring them all.

5. Mrs AL says:

Egads did I blow it! I wasn’t aware of this, Kathy! Thanx for the reminder that I should not depend on any media at this point and get my news elsewhere .. like here, given I don’t do social media.

6. bullright says:

I heard of it but no coverage. War on coal and energy and the reaction to it gets nothing.

I actually heard a small segment on “Land Line Now”, truckers’ radio on Sirius XM. NADA on the rest of the media, of course. Then again, the inside of Obama’s ass COULD look like a coal mine to the clowns.

I hadn’t heard a peep about this. Thanks for posting this. Conversely 28 muslims can protest on the mall and it’s front page news, and heralded as a major event.