And Now, Back To Our Regularly Scheduled ……

….Global warming bashing. In an article that comes from the moronic BBC, we see THIS.

From The Daily Caller.com

Global cooling. Global warming. Sheesh, already.

Global cooling: Are we headed into a ‘little ice age?’.

12:44 PM  10/29/2013

Michael Bastasch

Global  warming? More like  global cooling, according to a leading U.K. scientist.

Professor Mike Lockwood from Reading University told the BBC that at the current rate of  decline in solar activity, there is a risk that Northern Europe could become  much colder and enter a new “Little Ice Age.”

The “Little Ice Age” refers to a period during the 1600s when winters were  harsh all across Europe. The cold weather that plagued the continent coincided  with an inactive sun, called the Maunder solar minimum.

Lockwood argues that during the late 20th century, the sun was unusually  active, with the so-called “grand maximum” of solar activity occurring around  1985. But solar activity has decreased since then.

“By looking back at certain isotopes in ice cores, [Lockwood] has been able  to determine how active the sun has been over thousands of years,” The BBC  reports.” Following analysis of the data, Professor  Lockwood believes solar activity is now falling more rapidly than at any time in  the last 10,000 years.”

Based on these findings, Lockwood argues that there is an increased risk of a  Maunder minimum; and a repeat of a “Dalton solar minimum,” which occurred in the  early 1800s, is “more likely than not” to happen again.

“He believes that we are already beginning to see a change in our climate — witness  the colder winters and poor summers of recent years — and that over the next few  decades there could be a slide to a new Maunder minimum,” BBC reports, adding  that harsh winters and cooler summers would become more frequent.

Lockwood’s research flies directly in the face of scientists who argue that  human activities are causing the planet to heat up, commonly known as global  warming. They argue that greenhouse gases, like carbon dioxide, trap heat in the  planet, causing the Earth’s surface and oceans to warm.

“It is clear from extensive scientific evidence that the dominant cause of  the rapid change in climate of the past half century is human-induced increases  in the amount of atmospheric greenhouse gases, including carbon dioxide (CO2),  chlorofluorocarbons, methane, and nitrous oxide,” according to the American Physical  Society.

However, the globe has not significantly warmed in the last 15 years or so,  leading some to criticize previous predictions made by climate scientists.

“[I]n attributing warming to man, they fail to point out that the warming has  been small, and totally consistent with there being nothing to be alarmed  about,” said Dr.  Richard Lindzen of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

~

Global warming. Let’s call it what it IS. Global FRAUDING.

So much for “scientific consensus”. Watch for the Fraudacle to call Professor Lockwood a “denier” in 3…..2….1

The Gorons will simply NOT let facts get in the way of HUGE global taxes, and population activity control.

Even if they have to dig out from a couple thousand feet of ICE to do so. Assholes.

~

Clyde

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to And Now, Back To Our Regularly Scheduled ……

1. Well, SOME are using SCIENCE to support their contentions~!
    Others??? Don’t really know the meaning of the term~!
    Gorons = Low Intelligence Sheeple.

I remember the warnings of an impending ice age back in the mid-70’s from the same morons that are preaching Global Warming, er.. now “climate change”.

Let’s call it “Global Whoring” as they clamor for the research bucks.

The euro-weenies were the first to embrace this fraud. Let’s see how quick they are to abandon it by spring after getting the butts frozen this winter.

We are due for a very cold winter here says the Old Farmer’s Almanac. If true that might help begin the end the conversation about this fraud.

• Clyde says:

You ought to see the wooly caterpillars up here. Bastards are about roasting size. The geese and ducks are about gone, haven’t seen a robin in 3 weeks. The fruit and nut trees were LOADED this year, biggest crop I’ve seen in 10 years. Last year, I managed to pick up and hull 2 bushel of black walnuts, this year I quit after 9.

• Hardnox says:

The critters know. My horses have put on their winter coats early this year. Some even have that woolly mammoth look. We are loaded with geese. Two months early.

3. Mrs AL says:

Ice age I can kind of see coming. Warming, nah.
    Thanx for posting this info, Clyde. It’s important for folks to read, including yours truly.

• Clyde says:

You’re too kind, Mrs. Al. The MAIN reason I hammer this topic so hard, is because of the inherent fraud that swirls around this like a hurricane. When government, and leftists are telling YOU to “curb your lifestyles” while GROSSLY increasing THEIRS, it tells me ALL I need to know. Same with the damned Useless Nerds telling us more taxes, and “global governance” will “fix” it.

4. Buck says:

If there wasn’t global warming in the past how would you explain the Dead Sea and the Great Salt Flat?
    I don’t think there was even one coal mine or lead smelter then.

5. Garnet92 says:

Cut ’em some slack Clyde! These academics are scurrying about in their own little game of musical grants and when the music stops, each has to have some new concept, some different ideology to justify the award of grant money.

Any hair-brained left-wing concept can be pruned and polished to appear important so that the PHDs can ooh and aah over it, impress those with more money than sense, and walk away with a sack full of bucks (or pounds).

• Clyde says:

Sorry, Garnet. No-can-do on cutting them slack. See my answer to Mrs. Al. Besides, I rather LIKE kicking the assholes in the ‘nads!!

• Garnet92 says:

I had to laugh at your response Clyde! I should have labeled my “cut them some slack” comment as sarcasm or tongue-in-cheek as I knew that you were hell-bent on some nad-kicking! Kick away, my friend and my your aim be true! BTW, be sure to wear your steel-toed boots.

6. tannngl says:

More than 1 European country is disbanding their laws on cap and trade and carbon purchasing. They’ve found tracking.

I remember in the 70’s, they thought we should fly loads of ash? something carbon based up to the Arctic to help it melt. They thought we were headed for an ice age.
    I laughed til I cried.

7. Crawfish says:

One of the big points for Glo-Bull Warming was that the polar ice caps were diminished for a couple of years. The lefties failed to point out (but I did repeatedly) that yes, polar ice caps were quite diminished during that time…..ON MARS!
    Damned Martian SUVs and coal-fired power plants.