Witness to Benghazi Attack

The attackers on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, said they were there “to kill Americans,” a Brit who witnessed the terrorist strike tells CBS News.

The rest of the interview will be aired tonight on 60 Minutes.

It’s about time.

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Witness to Benghazi Attack

And as soon as this is aired, Pelley and the rest of the CBS pukes will go on singing the praises of Hitlary and Obozo. While destroying this tape. Every once in a blue frigging moon, they actually toss out a random act of “journalism”.

2. Buck says:

But the pearl of their random act cannot be seen when dropped into the sewer of the MSM….

3. upaces88 says:

Good! He said, “TERRORIST ATTACK”…vs. downplaying it.
    Obama: “Stand Down!”

This will be interesting to watch, but what will be even more interesting to see will be the reactions, or lack of, from the left.

Are the viewership numbers down at 60 Minutes? This is the second show they’re touting that jabs at the left a bit.

5. WTXGunRunner says:

Nice! The one thing we don’t know is which version of the truth the libs @CBS will air. Have a strong feeling that it won’t be as ‘hard hitting’ as we might hope. Just sayin…

6. garnet92 says:

Thanks for posting this Nox. I can’t remember the last time I watched 60 minutes (I’m sorry I missed the previous one). That show used to be one of my favorites, before I realized how much they had begun to slant their reporting.

Benghazi is still (in my opinion) one of the most egregious screw-ups of this dismal administration’s tenure – it also exposes Hillary for the worthless piece of shit she is. The whole cabal brings nothing positive to the United States, only trouble. They can’t go too soon for me.

Like Kathy, I’ll be interested to see how the left treats this report.

This should be REAL interesting, Thanks for the notice, ‘Nox.

8. myfoxmystere says:

I missed the 60 Minutes Snooze report that See BS presented. What was the result regarding the Hildebeast and her Benghazi blunder?

9. Pingback: 60 Minutes: Benghazi Video - 'Nox & Friends