Obama Gives More Aid to the Muslims

White House.gov

Obama Gives Muslim Nation $195,000,000 For Muslim Holiday

Statement by the President on the Occasion of Eid al-Fitr

“Michelle and I send our warmest greetings to Muslims celebrating Eid al-Fitr here in the United States and around the world. During the past month, Muslims have honored their faith through prayer and service, fasting and time spent with loved ones. At this year’s White House Iftar, I was proud to spend time with some of the many American Muslims whose contributions enrich our democracy and strengthen our economy. Many of us have had the opportunity to break fast with our Muslim friends and colleagues—a tradition that reminds us to be grateful for our blessings and to show compassion to the less fortunate among us, including millions of Syrians who spent Ramadan displaced from their homes, their families, and their loved ones. To help the many Syrians in need this Eid al-Fitr, the United States is providing an additional $195 million in food aid and other humanitarian aid, bringing our humanitarian contribution to the Syrian people to over $1 billion since the crisis began. For millions of Americans, Eid is part of a great tapestry of America’s many traditions, and I wish all Muslims a blessed and joyful celebration. Eid Mubarak.”

~~~~~~~~~

My apologies for the grotesque picture, but it was with the story carried on Facebook and I included it so maybe someone more knowledgeable about Islam can explain the significance of slaughtering a camel.

Maybe someone can also explain how we just had a government shutdown because we couldn’t pay the bills, but we just happen to have an extra $195 million, of our tax dollars, lying around that we can send to the Syrians.

Saying ‘Eid Mubarak’ means blessed feast. I’ve lived in this country many years and never knew that ‘Eid’ was part of our tapestry or that it was an American tradition. Did you?

~Kathy

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Obama Gives More Aid to the Muslims

1. Crawfish says:

Attacks Christians, but celebrates the holidays of people who are commanded to kill us. Proving once again that B. Hussein Obama is not, and never has been, a Christian, nor an American.

2. Buck says:

After reading “The War Of Ideologies” this only heightens the illumination showing Obama to be the muslim he denies….
    Anybody who would give money to people who want to destroy us is not in our camp. To put it mildly.

He’s a muslim. Period. End of story. I don’t care how much he tries to deny it.

I wish the asshat in chief would show some compassion to the Christians being slaughtered around the globe by the troglodytes.

I hope Grouchy weighs in to explain about the camel.

• Kathy says:

Good point, but first he would have to have compassion for Christians, and I don’t believe he does. Hoping for a Grouchy weigh-in also.

5. Ron C says:

I want my legislator to introduce a bill prohibiting any US funding to go to any country where they burn churches and/or attack Christians.

• Kathy says:

That sounds like an excellent idea that would save us billions. Maybe I’ll pass that on to mine as well. Thanks for the visit, and the idea.

What more proof does this nation need ? As if there hasn’t been ample already !
    JHC !
    I’d say more, but I have to fix the hole I just punched in the wall.

7. Mrs AL says:

At some point the you know what is going to hit the fan. It’s building and this article is an example. Kathy, I very much appreciate the post. The pic … well … yuck.

8. Buck says:

I’d prefer a bill prohibiting ANY funding to foreign countries whatsoever. After all. If we have to support our allies in peacetime, what good would they be in war?

9. Kathy, this is beyond tragic, and in a very real sense of the word, it is beyond gruesome.
    Please take a very close look at the expressions on the faces of the people in that photograph. This is ecstatic anticipation of what they are about to witness – The halal slaughter of that camel. It will have its throat cut, and be left to bleed to its death, then processed as to the requirements of islam. It may have the name of allah uttered over it, to fulfill the requirement of the islamic deity to be uttered as it it slaughtered.

For more information, google “Halal Slaughter”. Be warned – ANY videos are graphic, and have your sound OFF.

• As for the funding~! It is astounding we can give a billion dollars to Al-Queda and its cohorts in Syria, and not a dime to the Coptic Christians in Egypt and Syria to rebuild their houses of worship??? As has been noted,,, this resident has his priorities all screwed up,,, but he is proving himself a muslim, indeed~!

• Kathy says:

Grouchy, thanks so much for weighing in on this, as disgusting as it is. It just beyond comprehension for us westerners to fathom the barbaric customs of these ‘people’

BUT…

What takes it to a whole new level of disgusting is to know that our president embraces this celebration and donates our hard earned money to them. We’ve gone and gotten ourselves in a big damn mess.

• Yes, Kathy, we are in a big damn mess, and the worst of it is, we as a civilized people are like “deer in the headlights”,,, we are unable to believe the depth of the truth of the ideology we face as our contestants. It truly boggles the mind of sane, civilized humans.
        There are two things which must be remembered about islam.
        1.) It is the only “religion” I am aware of (and this has been said by many over a period of years) It is the ONLY religion without some form of The Golden Rule.
        Editorial Comment: That does not relieve it of the consequences of its absence.

2.) It is the ONLY “religion” demanding the death and / or torture of those who do not believe in it, that demands that all peoples will be subject to it, and taxes or murders those who refuse to ally / belong to it.

3.) It is the ONLY religion” demanding the death penalty for those who leave it.

10. myfoxmystere says:

Ex Muslims Nonie Darwish and Walid Shoebat have said Islam is in the image of Satan worship.