Wild Bill: “The Worldwide Wife-Beaters Club”

Bill opines about the violence on women.

Where is the National Organization for Women?  Where is the national media?

Bill nails it again.

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Wild Bill: “The Worldwide Wife-Beaters Club”

1. Buck says:

“The man thought he had the right…” What happened to, “Ignorance is no excuse of the law.”?

Where are the NOW and MSM? ALL of those shitstains who so “bravely” attack the right are, in reality, cowards. They are scared of offending some 6th century backward individual who should never have been allowed in this country in the first place because their basic beliefs runs afoul of our Constitution…

• Hardnox says:

There is no question of them being cowards. I have intervened a number of times in my lifetime. Always with a punch to the face of the male involved. It was a reflex and it required no forethought on my part. Conversely, lefties will simply make only a telephone call hoping for a cop to show up an hour later to do the paperwork.

Real men are champions for the weaker or less able and should never tolerate a bully of any kind… ever.

The left and the MSM as simply enablers of women abusers and should be labeled and ridiculed as such. I try and do my part everyday.

2. Mrs AL says:

As a female humanoid let me tell you, from a percentage stand point I see fewer and fewer real men today compared to when I was a kid. And it’s unimpressive to say the very least.

I’d like to hear the likes of Harry, or the Resident stand up and call the Islamic males who do this some of the names they have called those in the Tea Party. I would like to hear them stand up and accuse them of comparable nasty motivations they attribute to those in the Tea Party. But they won’t b/c they either condone the behavior or are too afraid to say anything for fear of physical pay-back or incurring the wrath of the MSM.

Gonna’ stop now or I will keep spouting off.

Bill nails it once again and asks some good questions. Where are the feminists?

The part I have a problem with is where we bend to their so-called religious beliefs instead of demanding they obey our laws. Instead, we look the other way because we don’t want to get entangled in religious rights.

Do our laws trump those beliefs? I say yes. The laws in the ME certainly trump our beliefs.

Bill nails it, and the shameful left in one fell swoop. I know WHY the feminazis and idiotic media are SO afraid: They do not want “to lose their heads” over something they see as nothing. Do a woman a favor. Camel-whip a muslim “man” today.

• Hardnox says:

That head-chopping thing has most definitely silenced a lot of descent. Silence is the same as condoning that behavior. So much for the party that supposedly champions women’s rights. Hypocrites!

5. J.O.B. says:

Oh HNox, I love this guy. I have a story that’s a little funny considering the back and forth I’ve got going with Kathy. But yet it sickens me.
    A buddy of mine who is a police officer (That’s the ironic funny part) was suspended without pay for six weeks a couple years ago. Why you may ask?
    He and his partner responded to a domestic call one night. Arriving at the door they heard a loud arguing. After knocking very loudly, a child answered the door. My buddy entered first only to witness a muslim man beating his wife. At this time my buddy tazered the man. In the end, the man complained to the department claiming his first amendment rights were violated. A review board decided with the perpetrator. Can you f##king believe that? The dude was beating his wife. I might have to read the quran sometime. I can’t believe there’s a religious book that condones this sort of behavior.

• Hardnox says:

Cops hate responding to domestic calls. They are always bad for everyone concerned. That cop’s superiors are assholes.

You can download an English version of that book in a variety of places. Pdf format is best since you can search it. It’s full of beating wife stuff and the killing of infidels.

6. myfoxmystere says:

Islam models itself after Satan worship.

7. Buck says:

It is not a religion it is a movement. The severity of punishment is because to question the movement is to learn its falsities and evil.