Harry, Harry, Harry

There is an article on the website for knpr Radio in Nevada by Ian Mylchreest entitled, “Sen. Harry Reid On Shutdown, Demise Of ‘Mainstream Republicans’. “

Included is a radio interview with Harry Reid.  Please listen to Harry Reid on knpr Radio, AIR DATE: October 24, 2013.

In my opinion, this pot calls the kettle black on more than one occasion.

He utters falsehoods.

Oh, and he claims “rich people” are willing to pay more taxes!  (Ask yourself, what is Reid’s definition of “rich?”)

In addition to that, he insults quite a few of us in the country relative to internet capability.

I leave it to you to decide if these observations are correct or not.

Take a pill before listening.  It’s about 21 minutes long, but important to understand the logic trail of the leftist/progressives.

On your mark, get set, listen and, then comment away.

Mrs AL

Tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Harry, Harry, Harry

1. Buck says:

Comment? You actually think I could stomach that POS SOB for 21 minutes?

“To rule the affairs of men and women”……..WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an arrogant bastard! It is very hypocritical for that walking corpse to complain about bullies. This jerk hasn’t allowed a budget to be voted on in 6 years.

What a lying bastard.

• Mrs AL says:

I was taken by the bullying remarks as well. Given this administration in accordance with the Democratic Party as a whole is all about bullying, it’s stunning in its hypocrisy. What concerns me is how many people were listening to this live who actually bought into it. At least I am armed to counter this perception.

Thanx for your time investment, Hardnox.

And Nevadans keep sending the sonofabitch back. How goddamn stupid are THEY ?

Sorry, Mrs. A, but I could only last for about 12 minutes. The sound of that man’s voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard, and his disdainful attitude is more than I could stomach.

The House changed that bill every single time, but they didn’t take out defunding o’care and that’s what ticked him off. They even sent over bill after bill that would have funded individual depts and agencies, yet he still said no. Referring to people as insane, because they don’t immediately capitulate, is contemptible. He’s the bully here.

He used a phrase that’s been a pet peeve of mine for years ‘that’s the way we’ve always done it’. That’s an unacceptable answer to the question of why.

• Mrs AL says:

A little over half-way through. Not bad, Kathy — hehe.

Indeed, those who claim others are bullies are oft times bullies themselves.

And how delicious is the irony that he uses that popular definition of insanity and in the very same interview utters those famous words, ‘that the way we’ve always done it.’ Gotta love it.

5. “That’s the way we’ve always done it”,,, and the dinosaurs are extinct, except for Reid.

6. Buck says:

Clyde: Can you say SEIU?

7. myfoxmystere says:

What’s in Reid’s hairballs? I couldn’t listen for 10 Seconds of it! That dingaling (I’m restraining myself now) rips his stinkbombs from his piehole and thinks he’ll be immune from the judgement he’s facing after he croaks. He’s destroyed Sharon Angle’s reputation for life with his gas bagging; he slandered the Tea Party movement by blaming the shutdown on the movement, even though it was his bowel movements in the Senate that clogged the government up…hmm, an idea for a blog post, but I digress. I’ve said this earlier, and I’ll say it again: when Harry’s carcass is buried, and Harry stands to the left of the Judgement throne, unless Harry changed his mind before croaking, he’ll hear these sad words and tremble: “DEPART FROM ME, YOU EVIL DOER, INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE, PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS!” He’ll be begging, asking “didn’t you see all the ‘good works’ I did for you, Jesus?” Sadly, he’s in for a terrifying rude awakening.

• Mrs AL says:

May I call you “myfox”? What is your preferred? Thanx for stopping by and commenting. Clearly Harry isn’t your favorite elected — haha

Indeed, the Senate leader did put the brakes on the process. He is a walking contradiction that should be retired from political life.

• myfoxmystere says:

Mrs. Al, I’ll leave that choice to you. Fortunately, I don’t live in Nevada…Hairball and his little boi Rory are 2 pieces of work! Sadly, I must deal with several dumb apes in California: Governor Moonbeam, his pet monkey Gaffing Nuisance, Babbling Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Johnny R Ukweer Perez, Darrell Steinberg, Sharon Quirky Silva, and finally, a dumb liberal occupant in Congress Alan Lowenthal.

8. Bullright says:

Great Mrs. AL, Harry Harry quite contrary – He should be a circus act.

“This is the way government has always worked from the beginning (state, county local and federal)” — yea, from crisis to crisis, from CR to CR, without doing budgets, calling names, not talking, stuffing all the bills under the table, running interference for the dictator in chief….. always was – always will be.

His only failure was negotiating and compromising too much. LOL Yep, that is THE problem. Obama doesn’t liek confrontation, he likes to work things out with people — Bwaaah-ha -hah

Harry wants “reciprocity”? Look what they got! Yep, that’s the problem. Translation, do what we say and there won’t be a problem.

“There won’t be a grand bargain”. “Start the budgeting process” – note to Harry, how many years? Has Obama ever passed through a budget? Where were all your budgets, Harry?

Comparing ObaimaCare to Google? In case he missed it Google stock just hit an all time high, it isn’t on life support.

“Your facts are wrong…” yep that’s it. Tell it to all the people hurt by ObummerCare and people who lost their coverage.

• Mrs AL says:

Great summation, Bullright. You must have made it all the way through! Congrats.

I have been munging on exactly what kind of circus act he would be. Hmmm. Can’t quite come up with one. But I will continue to munge …

• myfoxmystere says:

Mrs Al, if you search my blogs, you might find some circus animals that look like Hairball. There’s a direct link to one of my blogs when you click on my picture: mystere’s moonbat spanker, and an older blog: mystere’s moonbat slayer club. I have some pics you can use for inspiration…the clown or chimps.

9. tannngl says:

I couldn’t finish listening.
    Harry is such a doughy uninspired whiner.
    But I got the idea.
    You know, he wasn’t supposed to win his last election. His approval was very very low in that state. I’ve often wondered how he pulled it off…

• Mrs AL says:

Welcome to N&F, tanngl. Clearly not finishing listening or listening at all is a recurring theme in the thread — haha

As for how he won the election, if memory serves (which is not guaranteed) his opponent imploded with help of the press in Nevada. I also suspect he pulled what Harkin in Iowa used to do … shortly before an election when there was any doubt as to outcome, a “bomb” would be dropped (true or not) on the opponent about 2-3 weeks before election day. No time to respond and recover. There is dishonor among thieves, eh?

10. Bobbie Kelley says:

I’m so sorry but listening to that little mealy mouthed twerp sends me into uncontrolled fits of nausea and vomiting so I will pass on punishing myself. I already know that anything he says will be blatantly false, hypocritical, absurd and make me want to pull my own teeth. Besides that. it will soon be my bedtime and I prefer not having nightmares. Thanks anyway, Mrs. AL.