Roswell UFO Update: This Explains Everything

From Joe for America:

I’m no conspiracy enthusiast, but I have to admit – the following really does  support the theory that a UFO carrying aliens from another existence landed in  Roswell, N.M.:

The year was 1947..

Some of you will recall that over 60 years ago, on July 8, 1947, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948, nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.

Hillary Rodham

John F. Kerry

William J. Clinton

Howard  Dean

Nancy Pelosi

Dianne Feinstein

Charles E. Schumer

Barbara Boxer

… See what happens when aliens breed with sheep and jackasses?

~~~~~~~~~

Thank you, Joe – that speaks volumes!!

~Kathy

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Roswell UFO Update: This Explains Everything

1. vonmesser says:

Nice try. unfortunately, only Al Gore wins. March 31, 1948.
    The rest are different dates, much too early or late.

2. upaces88 says:

Remember back when you were pregnant and you’d have to get up in the middle of the night to go pee pee?

Well, I got up. I didn’t turn the light on because I didn’t want to wake my husband. Well, I had finished my business and stood up to go back to bed. Right in front of me standing in the doorway was this little being about 4′ tall. It was years(?)Later, It reminded me of Star Trek…remember the “beam me up part”…and the gold consumes the person beaming them up? That’s what he looked like…he was “gold” but it was more like an image of him rather than the real thing….as though not all of him had materialized. I thought I was dreaming.

I immediately turned around, turned on the water in the bathroom sink and splashed it on my face. I lifted my arm up to grab the face towel so I wouldn’t get water everywhere. I turned around, AND HE/SHE WAS STILL STANDING THERE!! I turned to the sink again! and splash MORE water on my face to wake me up!!!

Turned around again…there he (or she?) was! Just standing there!

I remember saying, “NO! I’m not ready!” (ready for what?)….he/she left, I guess; and I went back to bed. I didn’t remember it until years later.

3. upaces88 says:

I was about 10 years old at the time so my brother was about 6 yrs old. It was about 9:00 p.m. and we were getting read for
    bed….I don’t remember why we did this. All of our neighbors were out there also. We all met in the middle of the street looking
    down towards the highway about a mile away. No one said a word that I remember. I don’t know for sure how high it was….
    it was over the roof tops of the homes hovering.
    It was HUGE and round; and flashing colored lights were circling.
    I don’t know how long we were in the street. I don’t remember going into the house.

The next day about 9:00 a.m., my little brother and I walked outside to play like we did everyday (softball in the street).
    All the kids on the block were just standing there. No one brought bats, gloves, etc. We just looked at each other and walked
    back into our perspective homes.
    —————————————-
    I don’t remember thinking about it for years UNTIL i went to a High School Reunion 2 years ago. It was in a large restaurant owned by
    one of my high school classmates. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MUSIC PLAYING, I got up from my table and walked to the corner of
    the banquet hall. Standing there were all of the kids I had grown up with on my block. We just looked at each other….nodded…then went
    back to our perspective tables. No one said a word. What is strange, I didn’t even think about it on the way home. The memory of that specific night came back to me when I was talking to a friend who has also had an experience with them.

The dude in the picture DOES resemble the ol’ Fraudacle. Pasty complexion, bug eyes, moonbat brain……..

5. garnet92 says:

I must admit that I’ve never had an experience like upaces88 or have even seen a UFO, but my Mom and Dad did – they both swore that they saw one while driving in the middle of Baton Rouge, La many years ago. That’s as close as I’ve come.

I do admit to being agnostic about it/them. How ridiculous is it of us to maintain that we are the only “intelligent” life in the universe, when In fact, the term “intelligent” doesn’t even apply to millions of our species.

• upaces88 says:

“If” you are interested, Google, “Eisenhower and Aliens.”
      There is also a Ronald Reagan You Tube Video where he “hints” that it is true.

• upaces88 says:

It isn’t frightening as much as feeling in awe. The ships are HUGE!!!!
      Or, at least the one I saw.

• Kathy says:

I’d agree, Garnet – to think we’re the only ones in the universe is cocky thinking. I would never discount anything in this crazy world, except that the guy on the above table looks a lot like Al Gore. 🙂

6. bullright says:

Oh…good one, and that ain’t no conspiracy “theory” — just a conspiracy.

I’m convinced that those listed above are aliens. They are certainly not Americans.

8. upaces88 says:

Ronald Reagan Mentions UFO(s):

9. upaces88 says:

President Truman bring up the subject of the UFO(s)