Marine Tears McAsshat A New One

In a Townhall last month in Arizona a Marine lit into McCain and leveled charges of treason against him.

Naturally McCain shrugged it off and challenged the Marine to run for office.

I hope the Marine does.

(hat-tip to Freedom Outpost)

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Marine Tears McAsshat A New One

1. upaces88 says:

McCain’s face SHOULD have been “blood red” from the humiliation alone. He is NOT bothered by it at all.
    He has no conscience.

McCain is no R and he gives a typical lefty response – change the subject and deflect the conversation back on the accuser.

3. western guy says:

I’ve seen this before and still think that the only thing beneath him is a pair of kneepads. It seems he will go down on anything the democrats offer and call it bipartisanship….but I’m sure that’s just my opinon (too gauche?, oh well)

4. bullright says:

Wow, and McCain makes light of it and dismisses it. McCain: “I can’t respond to a charge like that because it would be beneath me”. Isn’t that the problem?

• bullright says:

McCain also forgot to mention how hard it is for an average Joe to run for office, due to regs he helped create.

• Garnet92 says:

Beneath him? Beneath him?

McAsshat might be surprised if he knew how little we, the people, believe is below him on the evolutionary scale – for me, he rates just below a dung beetle (at least a dung beetle is honest about being a crap-eater). McAsshat is anything but honest about his contribution (or lack thereof) to life in the U.S.

• Hardnox says:

I thought that comment particularly annoying and arrogant. He shows who he really is when not in a crowd of high-fivers.

• bullright says:

And he makes no attempt to cover it, or can’t. I’d love to know the whole statement to that woman that sounded as bad. Why was he even there, they are beneath him? “Respects” Obama but condescendingly arrogant to constituent, says it all.

5. Buck says:

J.D. Hayworth, your time might be nigh.

Goddamned cactus juice, too much drinking of it in the hot sun. Got to be WHY the morons keep sending him back. THIS is the shit the idiots at the RNC condone, and tell us we must as well. F$^K them, and double f$&k him.