Beckel: ‘White House Called Me After I Criticized ObamaCare

Democratic hack and FOX News contributor Bob Beckel told Bill Hemmer today that he got a call from the White House after he suggested implementation for ObamaCare should be delayed 6 months.

“The other day on The Five I called for a delay for the implementation of this for five months or six months to a year. And I got a call from somebody at the White House who absolutely bludgeoned me over it…“

Should we be surprised that Beckel, or anyone else for that matter, gets a call from the White House?

This is S.O.P. from this administration.  Beckel simply confirmed it.  The media wets their pants anytime their seat at the table is threatened.  The administration expects a high-five at every pronouncement.

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Beckel: ‘White House Called Me After I Criticized ObamaCare

1. upaces88 says:

Fox used to refer to him as having “thin skin.”

More temper tantrums from the prez – next time it will the IRS at his door.

3. Bullright says:

Should we be surprised nope. The long arm of Obama and his minions stretches everyday. No surprise they have his number. He seems to get his talking points regularly. Want a laugh? Their Chicago media outfit even has suggestions for people looking for a tweet and who to send it to. They make it so easy. Barf. No free thinkers need apply.

4. Mrs AL says:

Beckel is a D.C. insider and knew what would happen when he said what he did. As for the Resident and the not so white house (tarnished green at this point) team — pure bullying. I will say, I doubt Beckel was intimidated.

5. Garnet92 says:

Obama has learned well the lessons of the “Dog Whisperer.” That being, that as soon as your “pet” begins to get excited about something, immediately point at him and go “sssshh” and his/her excitement level returns to “normal.” This is how Obama trains his pets so that they don’t get unruly. I’m not sure that’s gonna work with a crusty old fart like Beckel though.

6. Buck says:

As long as he has been around the liberal bullshit and continues to spout the liberal bullshit I believe Beckel is either a moron or a fool or both…

Beckel lies like a goddamned rug. There is NO way the frigging White Mosque called this piece of pustulence.