Thought For Today – Oct. 19, 2013

“We were sent to Washington to govern, not do the will of the people” – Sen. Harry Reid

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Thought For Today – Oct. 19, 2013

Thus summing up the problem with career political hacks these days. This odious bastard will not head for the 10th level soon enough.

2. Buck says:

He’s not the only in DC that thinks that way. Just look at the number of politicians that, once elected, forget their promises to their constituents.
    Even Krauthammer said something like, ” elected officials once in office should vote for what he or she thinks is best for the country not what the people who elected him or her want them to do”
    I may not have the exact quote but close.
    Lots of folks. More reason for term limits.

• Hardnox says:

Agreed. I remember that Krauthammer quote. You paraphrased it quite well. Term limits would go a long way to rid ourselves of establishment hacks and special interests.

3. …and he does neither.

4. Garnet92 says:

It’s obvious that Harry has nothing but distain for us “common folk.” Remember when he said, “In the summer because of the heat and high humidity, you could literally smell the tourists coming into the Capitol.” And we can smell the stink coming from the Senate Majority Leader’s office – and it’s OVERWHELMING.

Sometimes he acts and sounds like a worse sawed-off little Hitler than O does. He’s a poster boy for term limits.

• Don’t forget Pukelosi, Finklestein and MackeyClain, as well as Miss Lindsey Graham. They are a SCARY Murder of Crows~!

• myfoxmystere says:

I’ll be there to get Elizabeth Emken in office when Babble Boxer gets her carcass defeated in 2016. Afterwards, when “Finklestein” goes up for reelection, if she doesn’t keel over and croak beforehand, I’ll be ready to vote Dan Hughes into office, if he runs.

• myfoxmystere says:

Yes, when he wheezes and rips a loud and stinky choom fart, he shows us what kind of dumbass he really is: a true term limits poster boi.

6. BrianR says:

I wonder what people like that think of the concept of “the consent of the governed”?

“Hey, Reid old boy, I certainly ‘consent’ to you trying to force me to accept everything I despise! And I’ll be sure to vote for you next time, too, because you do it so well!”

I mean, c’mon… WTF?