Not Only NO,But HELL NO.

Here is another “fine republican” asshole saying to change that which does NOT need changing.

Just so HE can run for president. Read it and be pissed. From Breitbart.com

Schwarzenegger: Change Constitution So I Can Run For President.

Guess putting California in what’s on his shoulder isn’t enough, now he wants the REST of the nation in one as well.

by             Larry O’Connor        18 Oct 2013, 4:43 AM PDT

Sources tell the New York Post that former California Governor is seriously lobbying for a change to the constitution so that he can move to the White House:

“Schwarzenegger has been talking openly about working on getting the constitutional rules changed so he can run for president in 2016. He is ready to file legal paperwork to challenge the rules.”

Arnold has been hinting about a presidential run for years. In 2010 he was asked by Jay Leno on the ‘Tonight Show’, if he would make a White House run, if the rules were altered, he replied: “Without any doubt.”

In a 2008 “60 Minutes” interview with Scott Pelley, Arnold affirmed his presidential ambitions:

“I think that I am always a person that looks for the next big goal. And I love challenges.”

“I always set goals that are so high, that are almost impossible to achieve.”

“Because then, you’re always hungry for climbing and climbing. Because it’s always interesting.”

“The climb is always interesting. When you get there you just have to pick another goal.”

The Austrian-born bodybuilder-turned-actor-turned-politician-turned-tabloid superstar has been a citizen since 1983.

Watch the segment from Leno here:

~

About all I’m going to say regarding this schmuck wanting to change the Constitution just for HIS selfish desires is this:  Ahnolt: Go F#%K YOURSELF. Twice.

A TRUE American citizen would NOT try to pull this stunt. This asshole on steroids about RUINED California, so we would WANT him to run and possibly WIN, giving him a chance to screw up what Obama, the democrats, and French Repubics HAVEN’T screwed up yet?

Given the desperation of the RNC, I’m SURE they would welcome this butt-munch with open arms. Talk about stupidity. I’ll take MY chances on a third-party, thank you. BTW, his movies suck, too.

~

Clyde

Tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Not Only NO,But HELL NO.

Frankly, this does not deserve any serious consideration. Naturally, the republicans will fall over themselves if they think that he could win. Much of this could be a feigned move to open the door for Rubio or Jindal in 2016.

• Clyde says:

I think you give the French Repubs too much credit, boss. I simply do not believe they would allow ANYONE remotely close to a conservative near the ballot, let alone on it.

• Hardnox says:

Maybe so Clyde. Establishment republicans are as shifty as the left. Ahnold is no conservative. I don’t believe Ahnold has a chance but it would create the conversation and it would get lefty support.

2. Buck says:

He’d just be a white Obama.

• Clyde says:

With a couple of MAJOR differences, Buck. He probably wouldn’t wear “mommy jeans”, ride a girls’ bike, and at LEAST Ahnolt can throw a baseball. And, could most likely kick Putin’s ass.

3. Garnet92 says:

OK, I’ll admit that I enjoy some of his movies – but not for the acting (gag) but ’cause I like action movies where the good guy wins. But Ahnolt, as POTUS? No bleeping way – he stunk as Governor, he really stunk as an actor, the only thing he was good at was posing with his pecs rippling as a body builder. I’d vote for Pee Wee Herman first.

Look what he did to California and think he could do that to the whole country. There’s simply no way we can allow that – it opens the door to too many other possibilities. From what I’ve seen out of Rubio, we don’t want him in there either.

Notice in the 60 Minutes bit, he didn’t say why he’s qualified, he only touted what a good guy he is.

5. BrianR says:

His term as Governator out here in Commiefornia makes his “acting” look Olivier-like by comparison. And he sucks as an actor.

He was AT LEAST as bad as the guy (Gray Davis) he replaced in the recall election. He’s a damned Dem in the GOP, just like McCain. He’s a member of the freakin’ “Kennedy clan”, for Pete’s sake.

To illustrate his stupidity: how do you “challenge” the Constitution? The Constitution itself is “unconstitutional”? The ONLY way to change that requirement would be to actually amend the Constitution. Fortunately for the country, in spite of the idiot’s massive ego, no one’s going to do that just to accommodate HIM.

What a clown.

• Clyde says:

We have yammered on about the asshat, YOU guys out there have to live with his disastrous policies, then throw Moonbeam on top? I don’t know how ANY California conservative can keep their head from exploding.

6. Is this screaming Satirical Caricature??? OR flat out Sarcasm~!
    The idieot can NOT be Sirius???

(Typos Intentional)

I don’t think he said which party he would run for. Maria’s got him by the ballz since he played with the maid. But I don’t think even she is stupid enough to let him run on the ‘D’ ticket.
    In quoting Ahnold, with his best movie line evah :
    “Get Out !”

• Clyde says:

Since he “won” as an R, I’m sure that is the course he would pursue. Maria, after all, IS part of the Shriver/Kennedy clan. I’m surprised she let the bulked-up baboon run as an r. Thanks, Terry.

8. myfoxmystere says:

As much of a RINO as he is, I can’t put the blame of California sinking down the sewer onto him. The asshats who did the damage are Willy Brown, Darrell Steinberg, Karen Bass, Johnny R Ukweer Perez, Moonbeam, Leo McCarthy, Crude Busted Money, and Gray Davis. When The RINO charged into office, he got gored from behind. Now, let me add his junior RINO Abel Maldonado to the crime scene. The dynamic RINOs took a mud bath with Steinberg whipping their carcasses from behind. Ahhhhhhnoooold got strangled with the debts Gray Davis left behind after Davis went on a wild spending spree from the surpluses George Deukmejian and Pete Wilson left behind.

Arnold sadly is bored, and will be screwing around with the Constitution, but he’ll fall flat on his face. There’s no way he’ll ever become the President. My sights are on Kansas Governor Sam Brownback as a dark horse who can whip the Dimwitcranks and punish them for their treachery.

• Clyde says:

Good insight,my fox. Where I find fault with Ahnolt the Dolt, is he did NOTHING to try to keep some sanity in Sacramento. Thanks for that good comment.

• myfoxmystere says:

Clyde, he actually tried to stay sane. I can say he actually restrained the Democrats from going too wild. Assemblyman Tim Donnelly has reported back what the libturds keep trying to do to the state. If you heard about the bathroom bill that moonbeam signed which will allow boys to go into girls’ locker rooms because they claim they feel like girls that day, The governator would have vetoed it, unlike moonbeam. We haven’t heard all the things Governator vetoed to keep us from going too far…yes he did some damage as a RINO, but he kept things in check.