Disturbing Statements

A couple of statements are bugging me from the latest news loop.

Artful Carney pledges, they are working to “improve the consumer experience.” And, Obama lectures about “changing the way business is done in Washington”.

Now that first slaps me in the face – “consumer”. Obama’s been hypocritically saying the second but ObamaCare puts it in different light. That’s like another kick in the groin.

“Consumer experience” in the context of government is a scary thought. We are in an absurd reality. I wonder if his changing the way “business is done” in Washington includes the scandal in the IRS?

“What’s yours?” (pun intended)

~Bullright

Tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Disturbing Statements

1. Mrs AL says:

I got a million of them, Bullright. But will refrain from clogging up your comment section. You might need a plumber’s helper.

Well, since his goal IS a single-payer system, with HIS government in charge, I’m positive this language from him is just more for the low-information crowd to lap up. Good piece, Bull.

• bullright says:

Right, Clyde, I doubt they pick up the contradictions or errors in his message. I don’t know how they managed to repeat the talking points with such ease. (training I guess)

“Consumers”, “Workers”… WTF! How about Taxpayers! These asshats are really beginning to pizz me off.

OK… I’ll stop.

Well, let’s see now…they’ve gone into the real estate business, the loan business, the oil business and now the insurance business. So, yes, we are the ‘consumers’. What’s next? Funerals R Us?

5. western guy says:

They were in the saloon and whorehouse business in nevada and couldn’t even make money on that!

• bullright says:

Right. ha ha, they need businesses that lose a lot that they can dump piles of money into, like money laundering. They might be contractually forbidden from turning a profit. Ones who do get targeted.