We’re Over the Target !!

After all the temper tantrums and fit throwing, King Oblamblam got his way with the debt bill. He took to the podium today to tell us how great this country is and why. He also saw fit to blast lobbyists, bloggers and activists.  Fast forward to about the 5:40 mark and listen to him (if you can stand it that long).

He may as well have said ‘Pay no attention to the little man behind the curtain – I am the great and powerful Oz.’ It looks like we’re getting under that thin skin of his, and that makes me smile.  Blog away, people, and smile.

~Kathy

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to We’re Over the Target !!

WRONG. The threat to economy REMAINS. The asshat is still there.

• Kathy says:

Granted, the economy is in the tank – that’s a given. Whichever way the deal had gone, it wasn’t going to fix that and it wasn’t going to get rid of him.

The point I was trying to make is that we bloggers got a dis-honorable mention in his speech. We’re pissing him off, Clyde, and that should make you happy.

• Clyde says:

I knew that, Kathy. Pissing off the left is the ONLY reason I do this. Sorry for any misconception.

• upaces88 says:

As the old saying goes, Clyde, “Truth Hurts.” Reading something in black and white that is all about him and his deliberate destruction of our country…must hurt his widdle bitty feelin’s.

• Kathy says:

And you do that really well, Clyde. Weller than some I know. 🙂

2. Mrs AL says:

I made it for 1 (one) minute. Does that count? I really cannot bear listening to someone who fundamentally hates what this country used to stand for. Sorry, Kathy, I did try to listen in order to make some kind of thoughtful or even funny comment.

• Kathy says:

That’s why I said fast forward, g/f, nobody could stand to listen to him for seven minutes. I sure don’t have the stomach for it.

• Garnet92 says:

I absolutely refuse to listen to that incompetent fool stand before the Presidential podium and lie to the American people with a smile on his face. My emotional constitution can’t handle it.

3. I just did what Lady K suggested – Went to 5:33 and listened to his idiocy about Bloggers and Activists, then “Shut ‘er down”.

His eyes are PURE EVIL~!

4. upaces88 says:

He IS THE LIAR IN CHIEF!!!
    What is reallllly disturbing, he can look straight at the audience in front of a camera and LIE!

• Paula says:

There is an inspired truth about the wicked person who has rebellion in the depths of his heart: he is not terrified of God. He flatters himself and does not hate or even recognize his guilt. The words from his mouth are nothing but trouble and deception. He has stopped doing what is wise and good. He invents trouble while lying on his bed and chooses to go the wrong direction. He does not reject evil (Psalm 36:1-4 GW).

He’s a sociopath!

1. Highly engaging and superficial charm (“You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.”): They tend to know the right words to say in most environments as a result people are initially drawn to them.

2. Lack of a conscience (or no real remorse for their actions): They will do whatever it takes to get a particular thing, attain powerful positions, or gain control over a person. By anything, it includes despicable things to the average member of society. They have no problem hurting friends and family in the process: “What I did nothing wrong? I had to do that based on the information I had (even this rationale is senseless to the person observing it).”

3. Manipulative and Deceptive: They understand some people better than they understand themselves. As a result, they use their weaknesses as an opening to get to dominate, control and humiliate their victims and puppeteers in the mix. In their minds, people are meant to be used to fulfill their self-centered needs or schemes.

4. Pathological lying: They see lying and the truth as the same things. Therefore, they have no problem lying and will tell some of the most outrageous lies too. They use lying to cover every scheme.

5. High sense of self:They do demonstrate a bit of narcissism by their excessive amount of self-esteem which is laughable to others.

6. Lack of emotional attachment, but can feign emotions: This is what makes them dangerous. They have no emotional attachment to people, but they can display false sorrow, joy, love and compassion.

7. They never accept blame for their wrongs. It’s never their fault.

8. Criminal versatility: In the mind of a sociopath, they see everything as a game. Therefore they don’t mind doing criminal things to prevent getting caught.

Sound familiar?

• upaces88 says:

GREAT POST!!!!! I cannot possibly add anything else!

• Kathy says:

Great comments, Paula and welcome to ‘Nox and Friends – glad to have you join us.

He doesn’t reject evil because he is evil. Let me respond to your 8 points this way…

1. We started seeing waves of that in 2007 and most Dems and lefties (but I repeat myself) ate it up and still do.

2. Lack of a conscience – that makes me think of Benghazi. How any human could do what he did is so appalling it’s beyond words.

3.He’s used everyone he’s come in contact with including his wife and kids. They’re nothing but props.

4. There are so many, I don’t see how he keeps them straight.

5. Just a ‘bit’ of narcissism? I’d say more like a boatload.

6. Like his crocodile tears, summoned at a moment’s notice? He should get an Oscar.

7. No, it’s Bush’s fault, or Congress, or the House, or the dog……

8. Bingo on the game playing (oops, bad pun) but it’s all a huge game to him and it’s his ball.

Familiar? Too much so.

• Garnet92 says:

Nicely done, Paula – you’re a perceptive woman! Glad you stopped by!

I heard the jerk live today on the radio. I almost drove into a ditch. (Memo to self; don’t scream and drive)

The problem with Zero is that we still have a bunch of folks too stupid or too ignorant to see through his bullshit.

• Paula says:

@Hardnox: their loyalty is beyond amazing! Juan Williams doesn’t believe that insurance premiums are doubling and tripling…he wants proof! Then again, he’s the one that still likes to say: “you don’t like him because he’s (obama) is a black man.” Progressive’s motto is: if it still works don’t stop saying it.

By the way, I stopped listening to him. I can’t stand his face or his voice.

6. You know you are right over the target when the flak gets heavy.

7. bullright says:

“ist default in over 200 years will not happen.” — and you were so looking for one. Wait, weren’t you predicting one? Oh its the threat, stupid. I got it. Him telling us that “the American people are fed up.” That’s like the criminals telling us we have a crime problem.

Here we go, he is talking about the stellar economic effects of his 17% shutdown. Hey, Barry, what about that “spectacle” of ObamaCare? And all the damage its doing to our…economy?

Faith and credit unquestioned? Haven’t you been destroying that since you assumed office? Stop focusing on those evil bloggers and talkers. Yep Barry, you nailed the problem…”there’s a lot of noise out there” — the American people, our vets, businesses, and people who have their healthcare destroyed. Noisy noisemakers all.

And right “get some stuff done!” Haven’t you done enough, yet????

8. Bill Baldwin says:

All of us need to stop focusing on the lobbyists and the bloggers and the talking heads on radio and the professional activists who profit from conflict…

Now we know why president stompy feet wants to define what a journalist is. As far as the professional activists, I’m guessing Sharpton, Jackson and crew are too stupid to realize he’s slamming them.