Has Hell Frozen Over ?

This from a guy who was running RINO Central on his show.

Welcome home, Sean. Stick to THIS, and watch your ratings SOAR.

From The Daily Caller.com

Hannity: ‘It may be time for a new conservative party in America.’

5:55 PM  10/14/2013

Jeff Poor

Media Reporter

YOU two morons get behind this idea, it COULD work. I’ll believe it when I see it.

As reports have surfaced that progress is being made on a deal to end the  government shutdown, Sean Hannity worries the Republicans may be  conceding too much.

On his radio show on Monday, the conservative talker explained his  frustration with the “establishment wing” of the GOP for  criticizing the more conservative members for their ideological stands.

“The problem here is the more establishment wing of the Republican  Party — they  didn’t stick together with these guys,” Hannity said. “And instead the  establishment has been out there trashing principled conservatives for keeping  their principles and for keeping their commitment and their promises to their  constituents.”

Hannity said it may be time to consider creating a third conservative party  separate from the Republican Party.

“What is different here is every time the establishment wins, they want the  tea party conservatives to go along with them,” Hannity said. “Now when the tea  party stands and fights for what they promised their voters, somehow  they’re evil. Somehow what they did is wrong when — yet all I see is them  standing on their principles.”

“This is about different strategies,” Hannity said. “I don’t think this  country is going to survive with half-measures. Either you believe that we need  radical positive-oriented solutions for this country and you’re willing to fight  for them, or you’re not. Is it a third party we need? I’ve often argued no. I’m  not so sure anymore. It may be time for a new conservative party in America. I’m  sick of these guys.”

~

Sean, old bean, WELCOME TO THE PARTY. Albeit 5 YEARS too late. If you and your comrade Rush had been listening to us, you would have seen just WHAT was REALLY going on in the Republican party.

Give you some sound advice, Sean. LISTEN to the Tea Party people. Listen to CONSERVATIVE bloggers. WE are BEYOND disgusted with the Republican Party. We have been leaving in DROVES. We have been withholding funding, with the exception of LOCAL candidates, due to the incompetence, the inability, the vacating  of the leadership of the Republican party to stand for PRINCIPLE.

People like yourself, and Rush, who claim the mantle of “leadership”, due to the huge numbers of people who follow your radio and TV shows, need to make a stand once and for all with US, who pay YOUR salaries as well as the political hacks we, and, hopefully, now YOU, can see the damage the merging of the ideals of both parties has done.

We’ve left the party, and if guys like you want to continue to tout the GOP as “the way” for conservatives, we shall leave YOU AS WELL.

~

Clyde

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Has Hell Frozen Over ?

Better late than never as they say. This is good news. It’s about time. We’ve got sheep on our side too so maybe it will get some people motivated. I stopped listening to Hannity about a year ago when it looked like his show was a platform for the establishment. Mark Levin on the other hand has been hammering the GOP for abandoning core principles and for being Democrats.

I wish Hannity would stop with the TEA party label. We are Constitutional Conservatives.

Good post and great rant.

• Clyde says:

Thanks, boss. TEA party is OK, but the left has bastardized it to the point it’s like saying Sarah Palin. Of course, the bastards would mock ANY name.

2. BrianR says:

Yep, guys, I’ve been listening to a bit of Hannity’s radio show lately, and have noted the same things: he’s been sounding a lot like a Crispie lately.

Unfortunately, as noted, a few years too late. He/they missed the boat when it could have really mattered.

Hannity is right up there with O’Reilly in the ego department and Rush isn’t far behind, but he’s right. We’re sick of these guys. The events in DC over the past month have shown we’re not the only ones.

4. Bullright says:

Clyde, good post. I wonder how much it has to do with the new poll numbers on disgust.

5. Buck says:

I kinda like the Tea Party label. It really has an historical backdrop.
    Hannity has pissed me off from time to time and Rush…well, Rush is Rush, but until these guys went on the air we had no alternative to the swill served up on 5:00 o’clock news…
    They may not have both feet planted firmly in our camp but they have got people thinking for themselves…

• Garnet92 says:

I tend to agree with Buck. I like the Tea Party label as well for the same reason. And like many others, I listen to Hannity occasionally and Rush occasionally and Mark Levin more often. And you guys are right, they would’ve been better fighting the fight a few years ago, but better now than never. At least they aren’t bashing Lee, Cruz, Palin, etc. like our many congressional RINOs are – they either have to have their numbers diminished in 2014 or we’ll need a third party for 2016.

• Clyde says:

Well, Buck, while your point is true, THEY refused to see just what was REALLY going on with the repubs, especially RINOs. They BOTH kept up with the nonsense about the GOP being the ONLY hope for conservatives. If these guys could have found a way to effectively whack the GOP brass upside the head that they NEED the conservatives, things MAY have been different.

• Clyde says:

Thanks, Garnet. I’m not convinced that the TEA party moniker can be effective. Levin has been STELLAR in pointing out the OBVIOUS to the GOP brass, BUT, he hasn’t near the followers Hannity or Rush have. If ALL 3 are raising hell with the GOP brass, MAYBE that’ll have some impact. With the current “leadership” in place, I have my doubts. We ARE the new “red-headed stepchildren”.

6. Until Hannity and the rest of Fox News dump Karl Establishment Rove…….