The Lesser Of 2 Premiums

What happens when a twenty-something American is forced to choose between an expensive Obamacare premium or a cheap fine for not having any healthcare coverage?

Let’s take a look…..

~~~oOo~~~

BOHICA, Baby !

BOHICA, Baby !

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to The Lesser Of 2 Premiums

1. myfoxmystere says:

I just got something in my mail from the moonbat ^$$emblywoman who stole an assembly seat in California by riding on the last name coattails of a good GOP retiring Assemblyman Jim Silva. Moonbat Sharon Quirk Silva sent me a list of the insurance companies participating in California’s MOONBEAMCARE program. If Quirky thinks she can win us over, she fails to realize that we who voted for Chris Norby won’t forget the slimy tactics she used to steal his seat and create a moonbat supermajority in Sacramento. If you ever heard of the Fullerton PD case of the mentally unstable homeless man being shot and killed, she was the bungling moonbat councilwoman who mishandled the situation and left the city holding onto its pursestrings for dear life.

I’m loving seeing the reactions the morons who supported this are having. Serves them right, too bad it’s f#%&s the rest of us.

3. Bill Baldwin says:

I suspect sometime around 2015, mandatory healthcare taxes will be taken out of paychecks.

Good one, Terry. I wonder how long it will take for the goons to show up at our doors. The U.S.S. Amerika is here.

5. Garnet92 says:

That was a great find Terry! I loved it! Sending around to my friends and family. it really illustrates how stupid the left thinks we are – since they can fool their own base with those techniques, they think that we conservatives will fall for it too! Epic fail! The bit was very well done too! Thanks!

I’ll be right back to reply to all of your comments, as soon as I see who is pounding on my door….