Protestors Break Through Barricades at Lincoln Memorial

The people have spoken!

I love this country!

~Kathy

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Protestors Break Through Barricades at Lincoln Memorial

Good idea for the NPS brownshirts to stand down. Being outnumbered AIN’T good.

2. Blessed B. says:

Wow! Good to hear…thanks for letting us know Kathy!

Great! Sounds like people are having enough of this crap.

4. upaces88 says:

It belongs to us!

5. Mrs AL says:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. This Is My Country

This is my country! Land of my birth!
    This is my country! Grandest on earth!
    I pledge thee my allegiance, America, the bold,
    For this is my country to have and to hold.

What diff’rence if I hail from North or South
    Or from the East or West?
    My heart is filled with love for all of these.
    I only know I swell with pride and deep within my breast
    I thrill to see Old Glory paint the breeze.

With hand upon heart I thank the Lord For this my native land,
    For all I love is here within her gates.
    My soul is rooted deeply in the soil on which I stand,
    For these are mine own United States.

This is my country! Land of my choice!
    This is my country! Hear my proud voice!
    I pledge thee my allegiance, America, the bold,
    For this is my country! To have and to hold.

* * * * *
    “This Is My Country” is an American patriotic folk song composed in 1940. The lyrics are by Don Raye and the music is by Al Jacobs.

7. myfoxmystere says:

Speaking about Lincoln, he freed the slaves. 0bama, on the other hand, wants us to become slaves. Oh the irony!

8. upaces88 says:

Heck! Lincoln wanted to send them all back to Africa…they didn’t want to go.
    There were Jewish businessmen who bought “5” ships to take them back to Africa… to their homeland.
    Just ask me how many went back…go ahead! Ask me!
    Okay! I’ll tell you. ONE SHIP WAS HALF FULL. They CHOSE to stay here!
    ———–
    Obama highly underestimated the American People. We have been too patient UNTIL he pushed us all against the wall.

And, who was it that came to the rescue?
    The very ones “some” people don’t even pay attention to….the truckers and the Bikers!!… you know, the “red necks.”

Well guess what! They ARE America. And, they stood up for all of us!

9. upaces88 says:

I think people understand now why the South Fought So Hard.
    I also think that this song will be understood more now than ever:
    Elvis: Trilogy

You guys had yourselves a little song fest last night, I see. Who would have thought busting down barricades would have brought that on! hehe

11. upaces88 says:

I just rad an article that the Police are now helping people take the barricades down!

Side Bar: I got so tickled a few days ago. I always donate $ to the County Sheriff’s Patrol. Here in Texas they do so much for the children at Christmas.
    I got this little envelope in the mail to donate. I called them. “I will donate BUT! First it depends on where you stand on us having guns!”

He died laughing. “I am right there with you!”
    I said, “Okay, Ill send some $$.