10,000 Truckers to Shut Down DC

“We’re looking to have an Egyptian moment here”

It is good to see that patriotic Americans are taking a stand.  The pot is beginning to boil over as people have had enough of this government and the legislators that are deaf.

Bout time.

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to 10,000 Truckers to Shut Down DC

I wish them well. One thing about it, it won’t take long to totally screw up traffic on the Beltway. Probably won’t accomplish shit, however…..

• Hardnox says:

Me too. A lone motorist with a flat tire can lock it up due to the rubber-neckers. Short of driving into DC I don’t see what they will accomplish but I am still rooting for them.

2. Buck says:

…this government and the legislators that are deaf.
    They should all regain their hearing November ’14…

3. myfoxmystere says:

I hope they do the same thing to Moonbeam and Gaffing Gavin in Sacramento California: moonbeam just signed a bill to allow the Mexican border jumpers to get driver’s licenses. UNHOLY JUMPING BEANS! RUN FROM THE BORDER!

4. Mrs AL says:

Every single act of defiance against a tyrannical government is welcomed by yours truly. Indeed, I want it to be peaceful.

We will not be making any monetary donations to the national coffers Friday thru Sunday. Vehicles are gassed, groceries bought. Done.

Yes, the pot is boiling and I support these guys 100 percent, but I have to say part of me is disappointed that they’ve backed off their original stance of going with the intent to shut down America for 3 days and jamming up DC.

As Mrs. AL said, they were asking consumers not to purchase anything anywhere for three days with the intent to lower the amount of taxes collected during that time. Another of their goals was to demonstrate to the feds how important truckers are, and how the regulations & diesel prices are killing them.

It looks like they’ve backed off all that, and now they’re just going to cruise around DC, which just that itself is going to jam things up in a huge way, but it seems to me they’ve lost a lot of their umpf.

A side note – from what I’m seeing on FB, a lot of the bikers are going again with the truckers, so DC’s going to be a huge mess.

6. Buck says:

Hardnox” “Hey! You!, Get offa my cloud!”