Which Are You ?

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner?

Here is a little test that will help you decide.

Q:

You’re walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.

Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you…

islamic terrorist 2

You are carrying a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot.You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family..

What do you do?

Democrat’s Answer:

Well, that’s not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?gun 5

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he’d be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have “Paint & Weed Day”;

Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.

This is all so confusing!

gun 2

…………………………………….

Republican’s Answer:

BANG!

gun 1

———————————

Southerner’s Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

BANG ! BANG! BANG! BANG!guns 6

Click….. (Sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Click

Daughter: “Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?! “

Son: “Can I shoot the next one?!”

Wife: “You ain’t taking that to the Taxidermist!”

~~~oOo~~~

gun 4

17 Responses to Which Are You ?

1. upaces88 says:

I am most certainly from the South.
    Side Bar: My daughter got so upset with me because I was flying a “Confederate Flag from my porch. What in hell was the big whoop! There was a tree there. No one could see it from the street.

So? I moved it. I used it as a “curtain” to go over my backporch window!
    SO THERE!

• Terry says:

I think you should have cut down the tree, so the view of the flag would be unobstructed !
      But that’s just the Bubba in me talkin’….

I’d be a cross between the Rep and the Southerner – several bangs but not overly concerned about the pattern. You just know.

3. Western guy says:

I am a westerner and that means I probably have some bacon/bits/bait handy, so I would use about 1/3 of the bangs so he would live long enough for me to dab some on his lips prior to his timely expiration…..

4. myfoxmystere says:

I thought the Democrat would ask Allah to send him a tingle up his L’eggs as a sign of what to do.

5. Blessed B. says:

Definite Southerner! Put the symbol of Islam on his chest …. with all the bangs! Then take it to the taxidermist! LOL!

I really don’t think like a Canadian do I? LOL!

6. Mrs AL says:

Similar to Kathy, I would be a SOUR (Southern Republican).

This post is funny, Terry. The Democrats are nailed perfectly!

LMAO 🙂
    This was a trick question.
    #1 – a democrat wouldn’t be carrying a gun much less a 1911.
    #2 – a true Southerner doesn’t waste ammo.
    #3 – the grouping would be two in the chest, one in the head.
    #4 – the rounds would be lubed with a touch of bacon grease.
    #5 – additional targets would be anyone with a continuous eyebrow.

• Terry says:

I shoulda knowed a gun-pro would take me to task on this post ! (even tho you lost all your guns in that boating accident )

But you make real good points.

Born a Michigander. WE don’t waste ammo either. Have to agree with Nox down the line.

9. vonmesser says:

Gotta agree with Hardknox. One round. Somewhere on the line between the sternum and the bridge of the nose. Don’t waste ammo – especially with the price that Obummer’s policies have driven it up to.