Thought For Today – Oct. 9, 2013

“All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms”

– Senator Dianne Feinstein (Douche – CA)

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Thought For Today – Oct. 9, 2013

1. And our Vets suffer to protect her kind???

• upaces88 says:

She is a total idiot. Who the hell does she think won WWI, WWII, served in the Gulf War; VN, and so on and so on.

Disgusted with her kind! Why is she still in office?

• Rich B says:

From upaces88: “Why is she still in office”?

Easily explained my friend, she’s from one of the most liberal districts in one of the most liberal states in the USA. She’s gonna have to retire or die in office for the State and America to get rid of her. And that is the problem I’ve been ranting about for years. We need term limits for ALL in congress. Until then, we’ll see the same crap repeat itself over and over and over. Once a politician is elected (there are exceptions) their main concern is the next campaign and how to raise revenue – especially with HOR members who only serve two-year terms. We have GOT to end the concept of lifetime political office.

2. bullright says:

What a waste. She needs to be relieved of her non-duty.

“All Senators are mentally ill, and should be relieved of their duties, and positions IMMEDIATELY”. Clyde, pissed off mofo.

That’s unbelievable! She better hope she never needs help, especially from a Vet. Cow!

5. Buck says:

She is mentally ill.
    I wish the vets would all rise up as a group just to show the muscle they could wield.
    Reading this, VFW? AL? DVA??
    We are many. They are few.

6. Buck says:

Actually Dianne Feinstein is not off the liberal track. When World War II ended Eleanor Roosevelt suggested all returning GI’s should be confined to an internment camp and “retaught” civility before being released to go home.
    She also called our Marines, “Overpaid, oversexed, hired teenage killers.”

• Hardnox says:

I didn’t know that about FDR. Figure though, FDR was BIG on internment. His administration was full of communists as later proved with the Verona project and the fall of the USSR and subsequent release of documents.

I do know of Feinswine’s comment though. She disgusts me. There’s a special place for her… later.

7. Buck says:

Actually I think FDR would have told her to put a lid on it and stfu. HE knew the returning vets were nobody to fool with.

8. MickeyG says:

Buck she also said, “The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”